Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

ilovegossip

@delmar

What, because Anna Pacquin isn't on TMZ or ROL, she's not talked about? She was on the cover of Rolling Stone In September! She is on one of the hottest TV shows around (True Blood). She's got 2 movies in production.

As Rose said... look who you choose to say are actresses with the X-factor? Lindsay and Miley? Seriously???

What does X stand for in your world??? X-rated? Exhibitionist?? Or how about Exodus???

Grandma Cracker

Posted at 7:09 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by ilovegossip

Ex-actress

Vorlon

Hey john smith- still waiting for your answers to these questions:

I'll let you have the fact it was a "misunderstanding".
Where is the paperwork from the jewelry store detailing that the necklace was a loan? The store says there is paperwork on EVERY loan. If you provide that the case is over.

If it was a loan why would the store have to call the cops to get it back?

Or if you're going with the OTHER story, I'll let you have the fact that she forgot it was around her neck when she left the store. Why was it not returned immediately?

Simple questions. If she's as Linnocent as you claim then you should be able to answer them.

For someone with verbal diarrhea you're awfully silent on the subject.

lou

It really bothered me that the so-called "corraboration of Lohan's account" has been released to many media sources, so I decided to contact Danette Meyers and let her know of my concerns:

Dear Deputy District Attorney Meyers:

Firstly, I want to compliment you on your handling of the Lindsay Lohan case. As many others do, I feel that the law should be one law and just to all, and not something that should change depending upon one's wealth.

I am concerned about a particular matter and wanted to share my concerns with your office. I believe that at first glance, my concern may appear
to be rather minor, but I believe that the amount of influence the misdeed has can be quite serious and very far reaching.

An anonymous "source" has contacted almost every entertainment site in America to let people know that the video tape that allegedly shows Lindsay stealing a necklace actually "backs up her claim of innocence." In other words, someone out there is attempting to taint a potential jury pool by using an extremely effective medium.

I think it would behoove your office to look into this matter as I am concerned that people could be swayed by this "information." It may seem like a foolish request but I do believe that it bears looking into. Someone who is extremely media savvy has very efficiently and effectively put this information out throughout the US.

Again, thank you for handling the Lohan matter and much luck at your campaign for District Attorney. If you win, I believe that you will be a fair and capable District Attorney.

Kevin

Of course this story was bogus... it originated in a British tabloid for goodness sake (can't remember which one exactly).

dreamon

????? Anna Paquin is a hot propety. Lindsay's extraculicular "X-Factor" activities are another reason she is unemployable. No artists with heart and soul and investors putting in millions of dollars and their reputation on the line to make a quality film want the LL BS. They want actresses who can dissapear into a role, not just parody themselves. When someone puts a 100 millions dollars on the line to make an artistic statement, they don't want to read about their actor's
criminal records or be upstaged by their ridiculous parents.

Besides, she has yet to turn up, even for court on time. Next time she should "borrow" a watch.

lou

Posted at 7:18 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Kevin
---

Probably the Daily Mail, the one that shows alleged ETs and the like. And keeps printing dreck about England's answer to Lindsay Lohan, boobtastically trashtastic Katie Price.

lou

Charlie and Xtina are busy stealing the limelight from LL today. I fully expect something stupid from Camp Lohan today to try and recoup.

Poor Lindsay, she HATES Xtina since she obtained "intimate knowledge" of Sam while LL was locked away in BF. Threesomes in Mexico....very interesting.....

Posted at 7:07 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by grandma cracker

----

In terms of looks, there's no comparison. Christina is drop dead GORGEOUS, whereas Lindsay looks like a worn out pair of Amy Winehouse shoes.

In terms of behavior, Christina looks like she's catching up. Hope she pulls herself together because she has an adorable little boy who needs her. And she's also an extremely talented vocalist, which Lohan is NOT.

For all of their fame and wealth and blessings, neither seems particularly happy.

lou

or.. how about a Crackette???

I know.. it doesn't rhyme.. but still... it's pertinent...

Posted at 6:59 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Rose5491

---

Oh, SO much better, Rose5491! A Crackette it is! Good thinking!

E

I'd like to know who even f.... cares if she takes all of her clothes off??? I don't think that she's got anything that I even want to see.

Delmar

@Rose5491 Lindsay has serious issues but Miley? Is that the same Miley Cyrus that diffused a firestorm from her father, that is hosting SNL this upcoming Saturday, that just finished shooting a movie and was praised by 4 of her co-stars, that just went to Haiti to do charity work? What planet are you living on? Miley isn't drugged out or out-of-control. She's one of the most self-assured and polished young people in Hollywood that takes command in social situations such as interviews and when she's on the red carpet.

Lindsay shows signs of pulling herself out of a hole but it's too early. She's done so before just to shoot herself in the foot. Anyway, it doesn't matter how well Emma Stone or any other actress does. If a casting agent wants someone for a role that has Lindsay's qualities, they'll consider her and audition her. It's not so much who is a great actor, it is who is right for a role. Being distinctive matters here and if you are older than 30, or younger and have insight, you know that people can totally turn their reputations around. I pay no attention to those people spouting off that Lindsay, at 24, is done. That is completely disproven by so many people who have very low lows and have come back and to have high points in their careers. Neither you nor I know what the future holds for Lindsay Lohan, the chief difference between us seems that you don't want Lindsay to succeed where I do. Because I root for the positive and get no thrill whatsoever in seeing people fail.

Davey Boy

YAWN...

Wake me up when LieLo makes her next court appearance dressed as a hooker. Till then, I'm going back to bed.

lou

Lindsay received 665 comments from her fans yesterday on TMZ today maybe another 600 or 700 comments. You know the part in the song The Twelve Days Of Christmas" where they go up a scale in tone for the "five golden rings", Here we go everyone sing it with me...." SIX HUNDRED LINDSAY FANS"

Posted at 7:01 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by john smith

---

Are you feckin' mentally TONE DEAF? Those "hits" are people LAUGHING AT Lindsay, NOT laughing WITH her.

john smith

@83 I don't think that it was a loan, I think that she forgot that she had the necklace on after having it on for 45 minutes and trying on lot's of other jewelry. Lindsay did make a big mistake by not returning it as soon as she noticed. Lindsay is given may items, jewelry, clothes ect, some of the items are gifts and some are on loan. Lindsay lives three tenths of a mile from the store and had been in the store many times before, so she probably did'nt think it was a big deal at all until she heard about a search warrant. Little has been said about what attempt the store owner made to contact Lindsay, and the store owner has said that they did'nt want to file charges, it looks like the store owner will be on Lindsay's side when called to testify, the only witness that the prosecution has will testify that she did'nt think that Lindsay had intent to steal the necklace, and Lindsay's friend Patrick will say the same thing...

Holly

Lindsay might still be able to get an acting job.
Dont prisons have activities for prisoners like theater to entertain the inmates?