Lindsay Lohan -- I'm NOT Doing a Sex Book!

3/2/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is blasting reports that she's agreed to strip down to her birthday suit for a full-frontal photo spread in a "sex book" ... calling the whole idea "gross."

0301_LINDSAY_LOHAN_EX_HOLLYWOD

TMZ has learned ... Lohan is telling friends she would "never do a sex book" ... despite reports that she signed a multi-million dollar deal to pose with James Franco in a series of "graphic" photos for a Madonna-esque book with photographer Terry Richardson.

However, we've learned Lohan HAS agreed to a milder photo shoot with Richardson ... in a book about the "glamor and history" of Hollywood.

No word if Franco is involved in that shoot ... but it's probably a better career move than hosting the Oscars.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Delmar

@Lou Taylor Momsen has skank factor too. Why isn't she talked about like Lindsay is? Demi Lovato has more issues than Miley and has gone to a treatment center for 3 months. Why isn't she a household name like Miley? It's x factor. But I don't care if you believe me or not, I put it out there and I've spent enough energy on it.

Grandma Cracker

What does X stand for in your world??? X-rated? Exhibitionist?? Or how about Exodus???

Posted at 7:09 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by ilovegossip

Ex-actress

Posted at 7:11 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by grandma cracker

Extremely stupid. Yeah, I'd buy it that she has that factor.

Posted at 7:56 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by lou
################################################################

ex-con, extortionist

Giuseppe Petri

Hot Lindsay!

lou

"@Lou Miley was forced into being a Disney girl. The real Miley has always been wanting to own her sexuality and she began to learn how to do that at 16."

Seems to me that most of the Disney kids turn out to be some of the most messed up (not Miley) or sexualized of all (Miley). Kind of a shame. Miley's show was cute. I realize that she and the character are two different people but it seems a shame to me that girls today feel they have to be hyper-sexualized in order to be successful, and push themselves to the completely oppositeof being the girl next door.

"The younger kids thing just has to be taken care of by parents, older siblings, etc., it's not Miley's job to be anything other than Miley."

I don't necessarily agree. I think that if you're out there in public singing to young kids that you do have some responsibility to them. Once you're talking about a more mature audience (17, 18) I think the responsibility diminishes as they can more easily make their own choices/decisions without being as swayed by a person's celebrity.

"I don't think what she does is for publicity, she's not that inauthentic."

Not sure about this. Think she plays up the sexuality bit big time in order to get ahead.

"Miley does tone it down, when she accepted an award just a week or so ago she wore a very appropriate, knee-length dress, didn't wear anything outrageous for Beiber's film premiere like Taylor Momsen did and in Haiti was very appropriately dressed in all pictures I saw of her."

I respect that of her. There's a time and a place to strut your stuff.

"Skanky Momsen seems to do things for shock and imo she's boring. But, she interviews well, I like her music but her work reputation as an actress is poor. She's in control of herself to some degree but is pretty immature in decisions she makes."

Agreed but she's stated that she always wanted to be a musician, not an actress, and seems to be excelling in the music field. So maybe if she's happier, she'll do a more professional job.

"Winehouse has serious issues. She's cleaned up before and has gone down, a lot of it based on clinging to that guy. Yes, immensely talented, but I think she's a bigger addict than Lindsay. I wish her well."

Just read an interview on her and she saw a pic of herself taken a year ago that woke her up, she claims. She claims she's stoppped the drinking (she was a complete train wreck with the drinking, it simply replaced the drugs.) She finally looks somewhat healthier. I agree, she clung to the ferrett-looking civit-something or other, and he was the worst thing in the world for her. I used to cringe when she clung on to him.

"Lindsay isn't the hottest 21st Century train wreck. That's silly and the century just started. You'll have to wait till 2090 before you start electing a "hottest" train wreck."

Well, I won't be there to do the honors by that date, and also we don't need to wait that long to elect the earliest 21st century train wrecks. I'd say maybe around 2030 would be a good cut off time.

"And according to prognosticators, Miley will be a bigger train wreck."

Yeah, I'm not buying that one at all. It's difficult to be a complete train wreck and yet be professional on set and a trusted, respected friend and colleague. Charlie Sheen managed to be a functioning addict (while at work) but that's not the usual way it goes down. I think that Miley really isn't the train wreck she likes to pretend to be. She likes to play rebel. It sells.

"The gossip industry is continuing to do two things, keep Lindsay as biggest train wreck and they are trying to find her replacement and have elected Miley. Bad idea. Miley's a much, much, much stronger person. If she comes out of her parent's divorce OK, she has the strength of character to continue to shine in the industry. The main concern I can think of is that she's a workaholic and may burn out if she's not careful."

Yeah, agreed. But wasn't it Perez FakeHilton who started that Miley-bashing clanging and banging in the first place? He either loves or hates people and will tear them down, regardless of their ability, if he dislikes them. How is that different than what we do here at TMZ? Because we're not bloggists and don't go around trying to push our POVs as gospel to millions of people.

And I do agree about your workaholic comment too. But I guess there are worse things in life to be - like an alcoholic or drug addict.

Posted at 7:55 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Delmar

bootsy

Delmar #99

I get your point re: X factor but if true, how come Lilty's unable to profit off this X factor in her chosen profession like the others you mentioned? Madonna has sold records for a long time and most did quite well. Same thing for MJ and his music, or Nicklson (sp?) and his movies. Litly's last few movies FLOPPED. While true, she generates a buzz (of people hating her for inability to conceal her narcissim in the courtroom), it's internet buzzing only. I doubt she has the looks or acting chops anymore to rebound in films. Bit parts here and there, but a lead in a decent movie that's actually released in theaters? Doubtful.

---

Ali, so-called normal person
"Or do you just have such a boring life that this is the fun in your life."
________________________
No, its just when such a unique opportunity to slam so called normal people like you comes along, and your big sis LL is such an ass who is constantly committing crimes and parole violations and mocking the system that we all have to be part of that it brings out the comments like these. You may call it 'learning from my/our/her mistakes' but I daresay if this is allowed to go on and your sister actually lives past age 30, you will still be making excuses for her behavior like 'she's learning from her mistakes' and 'there's always bumps in the road', etc.
Besides, you forgot your mantra: haters got to hate

HarlotO'Hara

Nicole will be so disappointed.

Posted at 12:57 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Carvey

LOL!

lou

"@Lou Taylor Momsen has skank factor too. Why isn't she talked about like Lindsay is?"

Here's my thought on the matter: because Lilo started out being very well liked and thought of. She was adorable! People could really relate to that darling little girl. So when she took that nosedive, it was hearbreaking and so surprising to see her become what she has. Taylor Momsen, on the other hand, hasn't exactly exuded any kind of warmth or charm, as far as I can see. You kind of expect her to be skanky. What you see is what you get.

"Demi Lovato has more issues than Miley and has gone to a treatment center for 3 months."

Yes, so I hear! I've heard things about her that would curl your toes. But the important thing for her career is that her handlers kept most of it under tight wraps. And she hasn't been heard from since she was whisked off to rehab. No mouthing off on her end or no more trouble - that we know of.

Not that I'm condoning hiding trouble. It's sad to me that she was so messed up and it was so covered up. I guess that you hope that she's young enough and impressionable enough to still be helped. But I kind of wonder if she can be.

"Why isn't she a household name like Miley? It's x factor. But I don't care if you believe me or not, I put it out there and I've spent enough energy on it."

Well, I can agree that some people do command more attention than others do, but whether or not it's a positive "X" factor or based upon negative vibes, is another matter. To be honest, how many people had heard of Lindsay when she was doing the Herbie movies? I don't remember hearing of her UNTIL she started getting into trouble. That's when her "star" began to rise. Before that, she was kind of in there with the rest of the crowd of actresses. My argument is that her bad behavior, rather than her "X" factor, has caused her to receive so much infamy and attention.

"You do have a good point on Lindsay though. At a certain time, Lindsay will no longer get the attention for being a train wreck. Seems she may have figured this out. I believe her when she says she misses making movies but I'm not sure she has the mental capacity and focus to get her life back together and resist temptations and patterns that send her in the wrong direction. I think she'd get far less attention if she didn't reside in Hollywood."

I agree. I wonder if she ever truly wanted to do the movie bit or if Dina and Mikey-Ho! didn't push her into it to pay their bills. Ever since she became an adult, she's rebelled against being an actress by getting herself into heaps of trouble. What better a way to keep out of a studio than getting into trouble with the law on a regular basis. And I still suspect that she does this in a subconscious attempt to ditch her family of vultures from her back. And for that, I could almost accept and understand her misbehavior. In my book, that girl would get immensely better if she could cut toxic family ties.

Posted at 8:01 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Delmar

---

Maybe jail or a mental institution? ---- yeah, that's the ticket!
We inmates AND patients are much better behaved for our captors when we get 24hour a day access to the internet and sites like TMZ. Our captors know that so they let us do this so they can go pork each other whenever they want and have a cushy well-paying reliable job with no safety issues or anything like that.
They bring us alcohol and coke and other fun drugs, too. They are so wanting their jobs to be cushy they make our lives cushy.
Tell that to LiLo, then maybe she'll plead so she has 24 hour fun time like we do. Maybe we'll start to love her and then in a year or two, if you are super-advanced and a really smart person, you'll find yourself in the same position as Lilo and be able to join in the fun.
P.S. We sing songs all the time together, it will be fun having someone like LiLo, who's so musically talented, to be in with us!!!

HarlotO'Hara

the loserhans are having to work overtime to get their names in the news. they are sooo pizzed off at that damn charlie peen. how dare he steal all the headlines???

Delmar

@bootsy I don't think she has the focus, drive, she used to get caught up in clubbing and that affected her work. On set, starting with the Herbie movie, her private life interfered with her professional life.

Her performances create buzz. There was a bit of it in Machete where she had a tiny part. But, it's becoming a memory. She creates buzz on photoshoots. I think she overly relies on them but photographers say she's amazing and has a unique energy and presence that others just don't have. She was notorious for making them wait for hours, like 8 or more hours she'd arrive late.

So, to answer your question, it's sustained work effort and focus. She'll get through photo shoots but movies, CD recordings take months of commitment and she hasn't shown in the past years that she's capable of that. Personally, I believe in her and hope that she can build it back up. She had it at one point. But I think she needs to do this later. Not now. She's still learning about herself, in recovery. But it's the psychotherapy part that interests me more and I think where she needs to do her most work.

Tom Cruise

The title should be LAWN CARE: How to mow it like a pro.

Vorlon

john smith:Producers, directors, casting directors, and agents and managers all know that Lindsay looks great and is a valuable asset to any production.

She just can't be insured- no insurance=no role in any movie.

john smith: Lindsay is clean and sober and she is in demand right now. I'm not surprised that she has dozens of offers for print jobs, interviews and TV and Film roles.

Specifics please. Again- she can't be insured so there will be no TV or film roles any time soon.

Also who is going to offer a film role to someone who has been told by a judge they are going to jail????

john smithLindsay is one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood right now.

Is she really? Then how come her last film appearance was in 2007? Hasn't made a movie since then and nothing lined up. You have a very strange idea of hot.

john smith People feel sorry for Lindsay because she did'nt commit a crime.

That's DIDN'T you illiterate.
OK Johnny Mike answer this for me. No prevaricating on your part. Answer the questions.

I'll let you have that it was a "misunderstanding" Lindsay walked out of the jewelry store with the necklace.

#1) Where is the paper work that the store owner claims is part of EVERY loan agreement confirming this was in fact a loan?

#2) Or if you're going with the other story that she took it by accident. I'll give you that one too- that she didn't realize she had it on.

Why didn't she bring it back immediately the same day or at the latest the next day? Why did the store owner have to go to the cops to get it back?

If she's as Linnocent as you say, SURELY you will have no problems answering those simple questions.

john smith

After being accused of being Dina, Michael, Ali and Michael Jr I thought the natural progression would be that I would be accused of being Lindsay today. But the tards and morons today think that I am a TMZ employee hired to stir the ****. Well If I have to pick a TMZ employee to be, I'll be the guy with the long blonde hair who's always stoned and says really stupid comments on the TV show.......

bootsy

Good points Delmar. I will disagree though, with this "Her performances create buzz. There was a bit of it in Machete where she had a tiny part."

Her performance didn't create the microscopic buzz surrounding Machete, her off-screen antics did. And still, a lot of people didn't see the movie which again brings me to my point: Yes, people love to bring her back to reality on the internet, but so far, her "x" factor will not bring in movie ticket sales. Agree with you on the fact that it seems only photo shoots (which she can't even be professional for those, did you see the reality show depicting one of her shoots?) are short enough for her to complete right now.