Sean Penn & Scarlett Johansson

The Lunch Date

3/1/2011 5:20 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

With her foot in his lap during lunch, Scarlett Johansson, 26, got friendly with Sean Penn, 50, at Cuban restaurant Versailles in L.A. on Monday.

0301-sean-penn-scarjo-ex-tmz-02-credit
We're told the two were seen smiling and laughing together during the meal -- and one source inside the restaurant tells us Scarlett covered the bill.

Rumors of their "fling" have been swirling since January.

FYI -- Scarlett and Ryan Reynolds filed for divorce in December, while Sean finalized his divorce from Robin Wright Penn last July.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

MsM

Just because she has her foot on his lap doesn't mean a thing grow up people!!!!!!

kristy&J

I like them both and im okay with this. maybe an older man will do her some good.

Jack Steen

All you silly RepubliTards calling them "liberals" like there's something wrong with Penn spending time and money in Haiti when it took our government MONTHS before they sent so much as a canteen full of water down there.

You silly $cientologists suck ****.

toto

I don't understand how she can go from that hottie Ryan Reynolds to this fugly a**hole. That's just messed up. Wasn't Sean Penn rumored to also have been diddling Natalie Portman before she hooked up with her current guy?

gio

Best garlic chicken on the planet Earth.

OMG. To die for.

Angelina

That could be any blonde in Hollywood...and I don't recall Scarlett having a nose like pinocchio..lolz...

Francisco Gonzalez

Pinches gringos mojigatos e hipócritas. Creen que llamando liberales a los actores los reducen.

BoJatey

That's not Scarlett.

Nama

Reas=ding your comments has me shaking my head because most of you here are jealous, narrow minded people who really need to get a life. I persona;;y don't care about what Sean or Scarlett have done, all I care about is they're happy and I wish them the best. What makes you think because he's older she'll be changing dipers? Guess what? You could end up losing something physical and need help at about any age. Stop being A**** and get a freakin life or job. You're all losers.

Bill Leslie

Oh great - she's only 4 years older than his daughter. I'm sure they have so much in common.

silkraquel

I like older guys, but Sean has not aged well at all... He was ugly when he was young and is MOFOBUFUGLY now! YUK! GROSSSSSS, that is some nasty daddy's milk!

Eli

I bet she gives great Footjobs....;)

joe

He is a Chavez loving communist, who because of his anti-american rants, should have his citizenship revoked for attempting to incite treason. It can be done, it is in the law. Once we get him to Cuba, we can work on Alec Baldwin, who also swings from the left side of the plate. Alec did say he was going to move to another country when GB won, but as with all liberals, he has not honor nor word.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10