Sean Penn & Scarlett Johansson

The Lunch Date

3/1/2011 5:20 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

With her foot in his lap during lunch, Scarlett Johansson, 26, got friendly with Sean Penn, 50, at Cuban restaurant Versailles in L.A. on Monday.

0301-sean-penn-scarjo-ex-tmz-02-credit
We're told the two were seen smiling and laughing together during the meal -- and one source inside the restaurant tells us Scarlett covered the bill.

Rumors of their "fling" have been swirling since January.

FYI -- Scarlett and Ryan Reynolds filed for divorce in December, while Sean finalized his divorce from Robin Wright Penn last July.

SweetPea

I'm not sure if i'm convinced that the blond is Scarjo.... I know the dishrag on the left is SPenn though...
***TMZ do you have a better photo angle of the chick?

Serg

I met Scarlett in 2001, and she was a bit stuck up then. But I gotta tell ya, she is darn pretty. She looks like she has lightened up a bit here. Looks like the two are having a lot of fun. It is awesome being in the company of cool gal, shooting the breeze.

freedom40

Um - EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Mel

What is not to understand? He wants a young thing and she is trying to be edgy so she's with him, look at her gawd awful hair cut trying to be edgy but failed this won't last long....

Tellthetruth59

She's giving him a toe job. I wonder if his shriveled up old turtle d.ick even appreciates her efforts.

Jason

Is that her nose? And yes, Penn is liberal POS and needs to get out of here.

fd

what a downgrade for her.. hes the worst

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Hollywood SLUTS do date Male Whores- WHATS NEW in Hollywood????They trade beds so fast, it makes their bodies tired!!!Do they attend the same SINNERGOGUE????

MusicMaven

Let'em play footsy!
Posted at 1:14 PM on Mar 1, 2011 by Harry Palms

-- "Footsy"...Yes. Ballsy...Nooo - LOL!

Is it me, or is her foot on his privates?
Posted at 1:18 PM on Mar 1, 2011 by Laurie

-- It.Is.NOT.You. LOL!

Luna

Am I the only one who sees her left leg on HIS LAP?

Lets Be Honest

Hey BON, BON

Did I strike a nerve?

So Sean gets a pass for letting his little brother OD' in a hotel room? Glad I'm not part of your family.

You may think that SP has success but others don't. You do realize he is also a SAMO high school drop out, right? Oohh that's another sexy thing about him.

I guess you didn't also know that SP is a racist, did you. But in your world being a racist is probably sexy to you.

Do we need to get into his alcoholism?? Yup I doubt his liver has much time left but I'm sure he'll buy a new one from some Hatian refugee. OohLaLa that probably makes him even sexier to you.

Have to laugh at how there is currently four pages of posts about Sean Penn and guess what, they all paint the same sorry azz picture of him.

Sarafina

They're both disgusting...sounds like a match made in Heaven.

NatTxn

RUN Scarlett, RUN!!!!

sarah

Sorry but that looks nothing like Scarlett Johanson :shrug:

STORYISSOFAKEWAKEUPTMZ!

UGH! Ryan Reynolds must be laughing his butt off!!! She definitely has a "daddy" complex! Sean Penn's ex must be laughing too! I always thought Scarlett looked like a boy! I vote with the others that they move in with Castro! :)