TMZ Live - Xtina's Arrest & Sheen's Custody Battle

3/1/2011 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What REALLY got Christina Aguilera arrested ... and why Brooke Mueller is talking to the cops about wrestling the kids from Charlie Sheen. We answer these and 24 other questions on today's TMZ Live!

030211_tmzlive4

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking the pic below!!!

0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(1:00) TMZ 's Mike Walters clears up the rumor that he is related to Barbara Walters.
(3:00) Why Christina Aguilera was taken in by police when she didn't actually break any laws.
(4:15) Katie Holmes is going after Star magazine ... can she really win $50 million?
(8:40) Dylan from the Bay Area Skypes in to ask about a day in the life of a reporter.
(15:05) Brooke Mueller makes a play for custody.
(16:55) Sean Penn and Scarlett Johansson ... are they or aren't they?
(20:40) Breaking down the Charlie Sheen interview, the day after.
(21:30) The Lindsay Lohan surveillance tape -- damned if she did, damned if she didn't.
(22:20) Twitter lightning round: Xtina custody case, Xtina's mugshot, Mel and Oksana, what Harvey's dog eats, and the debut of Mike's Cubicle Cam!
(28:55) It took a little peer pressure ... but TMZ's lead designer Josh performs the Beyonce "Single Ladies" dance routine.
(31:00) Harvey talked to Donald Trump about claims Heather Mills tried to rig "Celebrity Apprentice."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

diogenes

Mike, get over yourself.

Hisjules

test

Damien Elms

Dear TmZ,
I am from Australia and I am 19 years old and I love your tv show and I would love to get a job in your area because it's my dream to be working for TmZ. Please send email back when you get this so i know that you read this.
Thank you for reading my comment.

Randy

Just out of curiosity, how mant vultures, oops, sorry, I meant to say employees , do you have staked out at Charlie Sheens house, hoping and waiting for the death call? Hmmm? , ten, fifteen, more?The staff at TMZ must be beside themselves with excitmement waiting for the guy to self destruct.

laughingmyassoff

Wow Those TMZ Christmas parties sure do start early!

Anonymous

Did Christina Aguilera get stripped search. And I hope that Christina Aguilera is feeling. I am on her facebook page. I am not saying who I am.

MJ is the Greatest of all

MIKE IS A REALLY GOOD LOOKING GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST NEEDS TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bagladey

Ha ha ha ha ha, Josh was awesome - and he's really cute too.

SHARLEY CHEEN

THE ****UATION GOD NEVER SEEN JERSEY SHORE I WANT MTV TO DO MY SHOW-KNOCKED UP AT 13

Ms_Tell

I just LOVE that Harvey mentioned baby carrots as the perfect dog treat - he is right! I have been rescuing and owning dogs for many years and use carrots as a much healthier, low fat treat for them, as well as recommending it to people I encounter with overweight dogs. Another good way to help dogs feel full and lose weight is to take a handful or 2 of frozen green beans, run them under hot water in a colander and mix them with the dog food. The dogs feel full, but it takes more calories to digest the beans than there are in them.

Loved the dancing... y'all just have too much fun in that office!

marie_vds

Harvey, have you seen Crhistina Aguilera's mug shot? is all over the internet. Can u guys upload it to the web site?

laura

Lindsey showed intent to steal when she refused to return the necklace. she called the store owners bluff when she lied and stated, she didn't have the necklace, only to produce the necklace after the police was called.
Love Mike he's the greatest!
The dude with the dreadlocks is gorgeous! he's a winner!

Chris

Hey you TMZ Jack-holes...

I understand you guys ripping on Xtina a bit for public intoxication, but.....why do you, California, holier-than-the-rest-of-the-country, chuckleheads feel the need to rip on a classic American muscle car (her boyfriends mustang)? Two or three of you said "mustang" as if it left a bad taste in your mouth. I suppose that she should have never allowed herself to be caught in anything that wasn't German, Italian, or Japanese, because American cars are beneath her, and all of you for that matter. A nice show of "patriotism", and backing the home team you bunch of stickshifts!!!

Pissed in the "D"
(that's Detroit for you myopic, single-minded dwellers of the land of fruits-and-nuts)
Chris

august

TMZ the most disturbing media for the celebrity lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6