'Men' Co-Creator -- The Show MUST Go On!!!

3/2/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who co-created "Two and a Half Men" with Chuck Lorre is FIGHTING to make sure the show does NOT get canceled ... and has been telling people, "This show is not over."

0301_lee_chuck_EX_Getty

Lee Aronsohn – an executive producer on "Men" and "Big Bang Theory" -- has been vocal about NOT wanting to cancel "Men" .. especially because Lee recently made a deal to leave his post on "Big Bang Theory" to focus on Sheen's show.

But that was before the drama started.

Now, sources connected to the production tell us Lee had a "big meeting" with Chuck and a mystery third party yesterday regarding the fate of "Men."

Stay tuned ...

0228_two_half_men_cast_footer

krys

Very true, Carvey, but only REAL intelligent people know HOW to use google. :)

HM

It is very possible that Lorre will just step off stage 26 and perminently stay on stage 25. :) ONLY the real fans know what show is what. ;)

Posted at 2:17 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by krys

------------------------------------------------

Google is a nifty tool. Yes, didn't someone (Charlie Sheen?) opine that Chuck Lorre might be not-so-secretly delighted that "TAAHM" has stopped filming, so that he could concentrate all his attention on "The Big Bang Theory"? Maybe there's some truth to that? Especially if the kids on that show are pleasant to deal with.

HM

@HM

You're Canadian, eh? Canadian's area always so friendly. What's up with that? Just being in such close proximity to the U.S. I would think our cynicism would have crossed the border and polluted your drinking water by now.

On a serious note, my wife and I are seriously thinking about moving to Canada. So be forewarned.

Posted at 2:18 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Carvey

----------------------------------

I am, indeed. And it's your American programming that's the conduit for your cultural infiltration! However, our Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) has been effective at choking that leak ;-)

I don't want to crow about Canada, but you and your missus might enjoy the lower crime rates, cleaner streets and overall friendliness of our cities. I'm a Toronto native and always tell my American friends who haven't ever been here that Toronto is like NYC, except cleaner and safer. (Having said that, I *love* New York.)

We'd be happy to have you :-)

Meme

"We're told the mystery person could be another actor from the show ... or a bigtime exec. "

Way to cover yourselves. I'll bet on the tealady.

krys

HM, his direct quote was
“Maybe if he wasn't focusing on three shows, two that suck, and one that is like everybody's favorite... he's off focusing on turds one and two, and it's like wait a minute man, we're the reason those shows exist or have an audience, we launched them.”

Carvey

I live in Los Angeles. Los Angeles is basically Hell, if Hell had really great weather.

HM

HM, his direct quote was

Posted at 2:35 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by krys

------------------------------------------

Wow, what a sporting guy, eh? I'm sure we've all noticed how Charlie puts down others while he boasts about his own EPICNESS. Jealousy, insecurity, instability...whatever the reason, very uncool to diss other shows and actors.

krys

No kidding, HM, especially when that one show has an Emmy and GG winner as of late.

HM

Posted at 2:39 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Carvey

---------------------------------------------

LOL!!! Hey, I've visited LA a few times and it's not so bad. Then again, if I had to live there, I might be singing a different tune. (Actually, I have occasionally mused about moving there, but probably couldn't afford it.)

krys

Have you guys seen this vid and article? It is VERY telling about what kind of person he REALLY is.

Kelly

Let the show go on!! Give the man some mad $$$.

The man doesn't need a script....he's entertaining as heck without one.

Every woman loves a "bad boy" and every man wishes they could live dude's lifestyle, most of it anyway.
There is a difference between a "bad boy" and a loser.

You are winninng Charlie. Ha!

HM

Posted at 2:44 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by krys

------------------------------------------------

So true. Apparently, he fails to see the irony in his insults. He continually brags about the numbers "he" (and not his colleagues) bring in, both viewers and revenue, but he doesn't seem to recognize that Emmy and Golden Globe awards are an equally significant guage of a show's worth.

BTW, I love the intelligent humour of "The Big Bang Theory". Different from "TAAHM", but just as funny.

Sad sad

He's getting to the point of no return. It was sad watching the 20/20 when they showed him from a long time ago. He was really calm and mellow. Night and day.

So he can stop listening and lose all his opportunities. Fine that's his choice. But he thinks he so smart. His legacy will be the world laughing at him saying winning. Completely overshadows all his past work. I wouldn't want to be known for that. All he has to is say I need help.

HM Jealousy, insecurity, instability It's all of the above. Don't have to be a Dr. to figure that. There isn't anyone person on this earth he hasn't dissed. I love how he did the I love my fans. Then under his breath losers. I have no idea what his deal is with crappy cars but I see a gremlin in his future if he doesn't reach out here soon.

krys

I've been to stage 25 and 26 and they are COMPLETELY different enviroments! Completely! I wouldn't blame Lorre to stick to 25. So much more calmer, no egotistical brats who want to BE the lime light.

HM

[snip]

There is a difference between a "bad boy" and a loser.

You are winninng Charlie. Ha!

Posted at 2:46 AM on Mar 2, 2011 by Kelly

------------------------------------------

If I were emotionally stunted, Charlie Sheen's bad boy persona might have some appeal, but it's only amusing on screen. In real life, Charlie Harper's lifestyle isn't hugely appealing. At least not to me.