'Men' Co-Creator -- The Show MUST Go On!!!

3/2/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who co-created "Two and a Half Men" with Chuck Lorre is FIGHTING to make sure the show does NOT get canceled ... and has been telling people, "This show is not over."

0301_lee_chuck_EX_Getty

Lee Aronsohn – an executive producer on "Men" and "Big Bang Theory" -- has been vocal about NOT wanting to cancel "Men" .. especially because Lee recently made a deal to leave his post on "Big Bang Theory" to focus on Sheen's show.

But that was before the drama started.

Now, sources connected to the production tell us Lee had a "big meeting" with Chuck and a mystery third party yesterday regarding the fate of "Men."

We're told the mystery person could be another actor from the show ... or a bigtime exec.

Stay tuned ...

0228_two_half_men_cast_footer

HM

At the moment, I'd say, "Goodnight". I hope he takes care of himself so that he can be around for a long time for his kids.

kinm

CS is no doubt crazy now, but Jewish conspiracy everywhere in life is equally upsetting, and whenever questions raised on this issue, they'd soon be labeled as anti-Semitic, something is wrong here.

mija

That man has some bad timing. Chuck should just step down because he clearly has problems with confrontation. Which a lot of sorry men are. Nobody will watch Two and a Half Men if Charlie leaves. Let's hope Chuck can be moved out and somebody with more bal*s steps in.

Originalkat

Good! I hope it continues and the cast is great and can go onwithout Charlie. I wish he would buy an island and make his paradise and get out from in front of the camera. I supported him throughout everything else over the years and defended him. Now? He has something wrong with him and needs dire help but he is too caught up in Charlie Sheen World. So here Charlie...I was one of your biggest fans and I hope you can find some help and except it man.

JimmyB

Was Charlie at this meeting, or was it just for people without diapers?

Charlie Makes It

Charlie is what make sthis show what it is, good luck getting even half the people who watch it now to watch it without him. VIVA LA CHARLIE!!!

krys

Nooooo way Charlie was at that meeting. But maybe Jon was. Or one of the Mark's.

Darlene

I like Charl;ie Sheen on the show, but I also think a new character could come on and the show could survive. WITH the RIGHT person. Someone with a likeable personality. I'm thinking Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs could come on as a cousin from the east. With the writing on the show I really think it could work.

krys

And as Charlie would say 'Winning...Duh!' that is like THE famous quote because if you watch all his interviews he uses that phrase at least once everytime.

Wendi

Clearly your ass is smoking more crack than charlie sheen. Are you serious? You sound so stupid. Do you have any relatives? Slow down girl/boyfriend cuz there's a guy just like this "character" in your family. When he's not sleeping with your auntie, he's sleeping with your even fatter sitser or brother..

JohnDoe

Two and a Half Men is an example of a show that was good when it first started, and that fresh quality remained for about 3-4 seasons, but it has LONG overstayed its 'use by' date.

tired of hearing about them

Let me start by saying I stopped watching the new shows but would watch the ones in syndication. If you bring CS back to the show, in his mind he won and will be just as difficult if not more. Find someone else.... A child maybe that his mother put up for adoption years ago that finds them. I also like the idea of Charlie Harper in the hospital and one of his jilted girlfriends pulls/trips over the plug.

TonyD

"IF" the show is canceled for good as Les Moonves claims then why not make an official announcemnt...press and all?

This is all a publicity stunt to buy Lorre time for his writer's block AND for Charlie to get his act together.

Either way they've got the attention of everyone which means they're not going to be stupid and cancel this show and sure as hell let Charlie go.

Wendy

I have heard some GREAT ideas about how the show can go on WITHOUT Charlie. In my opinion his character has been getting kind of creepy since he's getting older and hasn't grown up at all. I watch the show for "Allen". He cracks me up. There could easily be a spin off and give Allen and Jake their own show...... but they gotta keep Berta too. Story Idea: Charlie could be drunk in his car while someone steals his car and drives it off a cliff in Malibu Ha-Ha-Ha. While he sits in a coma (God forbid we can't kill him, that would just be mean), Allen, Jake and Berta can all live on in the house. Please continue two and a half men without Charlie. He has burned his bridge with me and I wont even watch re-runs at this point because I am so sickened by his behavior.

Rex

Give Charlie the boot. He is toast for quite a while. He is one sick dude.