Charlie Sheen Offends The Warlocks

3/2/2011 4:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A coven of real-life warlocks are BOILING at Charlie Sheen -- claiming the actor's constant use of the W-word is disrespectful to the entire male-witch community ... TMZ has learned.

0301_warlock_EX
After Sheen declared himself a "Vatican assassin warlock" during a radio interview last week ... an actual, practicing warlock from Salem's Coven of the Raven Moon in Salem, Massachusetts told us he's "fuming" over the statement because it's a "blatant offense against our ways."

The warlock -- named Christian Day (pictured above) -- tells us he plans to take action against the actor ... not legal action -- but magical action.

Day explains, "I am going to magically bind Mr. Sheen, not to harm him, but to simply prevent him from using this word in such a negative manner in the future."

Day continues, "If Mr. Sheen is open to it, our coven would be willing to perform a cleansing on both him, his home, and his career."

So far, no word if Charlie will accept the offer.

0301_winning_footer

MOONDANCER

Not sure this got posted correctly so I'm going to try again, I can't believe this crap is still going on up in Salem, who is gonna stop this monarchy of malarkey...

I'm sorry let me repost this He is an embarrassment to society, Him and his little coven friends use to troll me on the internet in the name of Laurie Cabot when I was a teen, he even went as far as to shove it in my face that I myself wasn't really anything but a liar when I said I was 30th generation Strega... These people hurt me so much I wanted to seriously kill myself, but I rose above their mainstream bullsh*t and am a much better person for it now! Hey look where he is now... a slob who is a complete joke... law of three what comes around goes around... Moondancer...

Wicket Woman

Is this One Flew Over the Cuckoo Cuckoo's Nest? Oh, wait a min. there was a hidden camera there right? I mean no one can be that much of an idiot as Christian Day, can they? If he's for real then Salem is in a lot of trouble.

Salemite13

To Moondancer and comment # 237/238

I'm glad you rose above the B.S.! Christian and his band of whack jobs are not worth it! Not at all!!

me

Really? Who knew you even existed until now? Without Sheen's ridiculous comment the world would still be ignorant of your existance. You should be happy about Sheen's comment. He just bought you 15 minutes of fame. Enjoy it while it lasts.

dan m

Charlie's more popular with satan right now than this basement clown.

Salemite13

What is even more comical is that Christian Day takes offense at Charlie Sheen's use of the word 'warlock' when Christian constantly calls women the "C" word. That's offensive! Salem would be a much better place without this loser and his band of degenerates.

aynie

I don't like the idea of someone wanting to bind someone magically or otherwise because they used the word warlock? It sounds like a threat even if its not meant to be one.

Craig

Warlock casts "corruption"
"Curse of Agony" hits Sheen for +120 damage
"Immolate" hits Sheen for +1500 damage
"Shadow Bolt" crits Sheen for $2500!
"Tiger's Blood Potion" heals Sheen
Sheen casts "Bolt of Adonis"
Warlock dies.
+250 honor +250 exp.

Wicket Woman

Forgot to ask, is that dog on a stick the head of the little dog the blonde bimbo owns? Can anyone call animal rescue?! Oh wait a min. wasn't there an incident in Salem with raccoon heads? OMG! Was that Christian Day killing raccoons?!

MIKO

This is powerful.

It is about time people spoke up about the tyrant.
If everyone put the truth out there, stood together, if it be for the good of all, what could he do?

The people who are around him, are weak and I do not blame them.
They are afraid, most likely because he has some juicy information. I have seen "them" try to leave, only to be threatened back.
However, if he keeps this crap up those around him will leave eventually.

roger

nice way to jump on the sheen wagon to get your own publicity by threatening him with magick! geez i KNOW the magick community and these doofuses either are worthless as practitioners or are just stupid cause someone in Charlie's position can afford a real practitioner to ward him from any Bull that might be detrimental

Yvette

OMG! Seriously! The picture of this dude is ridiculous! Everybody has to get in on it. Get a life buddy. Bind him not to use the "W" word. Gotta love it. Thanks for the laugh!

Sersi

Omg TMZ you guys are full of jokes for these last couple of days, too funny!

don

Forget Levi... He looks like BAM MARGERA!

Melissa Davis

FYI - Just so you know the warlock Christian Day was actually in an episode of Ghost Adventrures, when they went to Salem. Very interesting you should check it out.