Sheen Allegedly Wanted Associates Killed

3/2/2011 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the restraining order Brooke Mueller got against Charlie Sheen ... which led to his children being removed last night -- among the most incendiary allegations ... that he wanted some of his associates killed.

0301_charlie_brooke_doc_EX3

Brooke also says Charlie "spit on my feet.  He also punched me in the arm."

According to the docs, Charlie allegedly told Brooke he wanted her to give him back $20,000 a month in child support payments  -- "untraceable cash to knock off a few people because the people I hate violently are going to get severely punished."

Brooke also claims -- referring to the Aspen blowout in December, 2009, which led to the domestic violence case against Charlie -- "I should have killed you when I had the chance!"

Brooke also claims on the way to the Bahamas, Charlie randomly told people on the plane "that he hated his ex-wife, Denise Richards, violently and he was going to have her hair shaved off."

Brooke says while they were in the Bahamas last week, Charlie blurted out, "I'm untouchable!  I'm Charlie Sheen!  I'm more famous than Obama!"

Brooke also references Charlie's interview with TMZ last week, claiming he's made "bizarre, disturbing and violent statements to the media" and "I believe his rage is the result of an intense mental issue."

0709_sheen_footer_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Kate

Christ on a Crutch.

Kate

From report above: "As for Charlie threatening to cut Brooke's head off and put it in a box -- something we reported last night -- Charlie allegedly said, "If you are having this conversation taped, then consider it done."

Was c. sheen thinking of the "Seven" Deadliest Sins film with Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt and Gwyneth Paltrow?

Get REAL charlie!

melissa1124

I find it hysterical that all these women seem to be speaking out about Charlie Sheen, as if anyone should be surprised by the prostitutes or the drugs! No one said anything about him ever, and honestly I never even thought about him. All CBS had to do was to keep him working. Did they ever hear, "The show must go on"? I think Charlie has every right to be angry, and I think everyone is taking him the wrong way. I find his sarcasm to be humorous, and he is pissed. Just live and let live, no one is the perfect parent, or a saint. I am pretty sure that Denise Richards, and Whatever Muller, are probably far from perfect themselves, and now they dont want the guy near their kids. Please spare me. It's all about the almighty dollar, and now they are cashing in. If you think about it logically, do you really think they didn't know what he was about when they met him, and were probably doing it with him. No one knows what goes behind close doors, and it is frankly none of anyone business. Team Charlie!!! I hope he gets his 320 Million dollar settlement. Cash in! This is coming from a girl....everyone probably thought a guy wrote this.

tc

What is Bipolar disorder? This question has been asked and answered by millions of people. The Bipolar definition is that it is an illness that is treatable but can’t be cured It will affect a person’s ability to have normal moods. Instead they will have extreme mood changes. Thought, energy and behavior will also be affected. This illness is not a character flaw or a personal weakness like so many people think it is.The more people understand the more they can understand Charlie,please people have understanding on what he going through.

tc

Lori

Everyone wondered when CHUCKLES was going to shave his head like BRITTANY?

HE ALREADY DID LAST YEAR...AND TMZ HAS THE PIX

cheria

Charlie Sheen is not to be admired or applauded. While he is immensely talented, and formerly charismatic, he is clearly struggling with some type of mental illness. He is in need of immediate help before he a. kills someone b. kills himself c. hurts his children. I was a huge fan and always defended him, believed him over Denise and Brooke but I cannot any longer. He is not well, and I fear is dangerous to everyone around him. Someone call a judge and have him locked up on a 5150 before someone gets hurt. Where is his family and can they step in to help? It best be sooner rather than later because methinks he won't be able to even moderately hold it together (not hurt someone)for much longer. And for those sticking up for Charlie, go live with him. I bet your tunes would change real quickly once he threatened you.

jay

Oh brother. These broads couldn't bang him fast enough when it came to getting knocked up by the man with the money. It's never been a secret that Charlie doesn't treat his women that great. They got what they signed on for. If they didn't know what they were getting they're too dumb to be raising children.

Love ya, Charlie! Just not dumb enough to get anywhere near you.

Donald