Sheen Allegedly Wanted Associates Killed

3/2/2011 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the restraining order Brooke Mueller got against Charlie Sheen ... which led to his children being removed last night -- among the most incendiary allegations ... that he wanted some of his associates killed.

0301_charlie_brooke_doc_EX3

Brooke also says Charlie "spit on my feet.  He also punched me in the arm."

According to the docs, Charlie allegedly told Brooke he wanted her to give him back $20,000 a month in child support payments  -- "untraceable cash to knock off a few people because the people I hate violently are going to get severely punished."

As for Charlie threatening to cut Brooke's head off and put it in a box -- something we reported last night -- Charlie allegedly said, "If you are having this conversation taped, then consider it done.

Brooke also claims -- referring to the Aspen blowout in December, 2009, which led to the domestic violence case against Charlie -- "I should have killed you when I had the chance!"

Brooke also claims on the way to the Bahamas, Charlie randomly told people on the plane "that he hated his ex-wife, Denise Richards, violently and he was going to have her hair shaved off."

Brooke says while they were in the Bahamas last week, Charlie blurted out, "I'm untouchable!  I'm Charlie Sheen!  I'm more famous than Obama!"

Brooke also references Charlie's interview with TMZ last week, claiming he's made "bizarre, disturbing and violent statements to the media" and "I believe his rage is the result of an intense mental issue."

0709_sheen_footer_v2

Lisa

Brooke is a drug addict and alcoholic herself. Judge was stupid to give her custody. Those kids don't belong with either Charlie or Brooke!

Puckett

"I believe his rage is the result of an intense mental issue."

Oh gee i can't imagine what that might be... other then perhaps trying to deal with your crackhead alcoholic ex-wife who has also has custody of the kids and won't get off the crack like your trying to do.

At least Charlie's a long time functional addict who's now off drugs if even for a short while now and is being tested. Crackhead Brooke isn't capable of being a functioning addict and alcoholic and is still using. Turning the kids over to her would make ANY ex-husband INSANE.

Sarafina

This might be a nit-picky comment, but Charlie is 75% Caucasian and 25% Hispanic. In the doc it lists him as Hispanic. Does he identify himself as Hispanic...really Charlie, really??

Chaps

Mexico wants their 25% back!

Chaps

Well to Carlos credit, he can always tell the judge "It was my inner Mexican Drug Cartel persona Talking"...

Chaps

A leprechaun was looking for his pot of gold, and saw the Cocaine pipeline coming north to LA.

He found the end of the pipe up Carlos' nose...

Sarafina

@Chaps...You mean Spain wants their 25% back. Martin Sheen's father was from Parderrubias, Galicia, Spain. Okay okay, my nit-picking for the day has ended.

andy

"Violently"

Charlie's word of the month ! ! ! ! ! !

AnnieSH

Why are you morons going by the papers and not actually researching his heritage? Oh yes, I forgot. EVERY spanish-sounding name MUST be Mexican/Hispanic. There are other nationalities besides Mexican/Hispanic, idiots.

He is Galician Spanish, Irish and Scottish.

And by the way Caucasians are from Caucasia - a country near RUSSIA, which makes it a nationality, NOT a race. White is.

Sammie

I'm glad she got the kids out of there. Would you want your crazy x and his live-in whores sitting your kids? NO!

Charlie, will you and your sleazy 'pay me and I'll sleep with anybody' whores quit posting? We know it's you. Probably had to go to skid row to get the extra help or hire somebody to teach your bimbos to type. Not much need when you do nothing but lie on your back all day.

mija

Nobody knew about Charlie's mental problems because he was self medicating all that time. Once a person stops self-medicating, it's coming out.

J

Maybe Brooke is lying maybe not. Chuck ranting the way he has been, she seems more in control. He opened the window of opportunity. no one else is responsible but Chuckie.

PittDave

Brooke, If you are recovering from addiction yourself, why are you sharing all of your pathetic resentments with the world? Might help to look first at all the mistakes YOU made in your relationship with Charlie.

Eastender

Come on folks, Charlie has been in a drunken/drug haze since his children were born. I have no doubt in my mind what Brooke is saying is the truth. He's only interested in his children now because he has a violent agenda (his words, not mine). It's like he woke up one day and said, hey I got kids - they're mine - i'm winning.

winning

Charlie...this is planet Zorkon

the place where your mind is...

We just want to tell ya that your doing GREAT...

WINNING!!!...as they say...

will you hurry up and come back and stop it with all
this 'human' nonsense...