Da Brat

'Every Female in Prison

Wanted Me'

3/4/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Formerly incarcerated rapper Da Brat tells TMZ she did NOT strike up a romance with another female inmate during her time behind bars ... though she insists everyone wanted a shot at her "goodies."

0302_da_brat_EX_TMZ
Da Brat -- who last week completed a three year prison stint for attacking a waitress with a bottle in 2007 -- tells us, "Every female in prison wanted me ... all of them wish they could have gotten these goodies."

Brat insists her goodies were never gotten.

Brat tells us ... some of her famous friends reached out during her time -- "Jermaine Dupri sent me the most money ... Omar Epps and his wife looked out. "

Lisa Raye, Katt Williams, Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon also helped her out.

Brat is currently on house arrest for the next 3 to 6 months -- but tells us the first thing she plans on doing when she can leave her home is "making it rain at a club."

Priorities.

Get back to work!

Damn, I wish my self esteem was so low I would brag about prison hos wanting my goodies.

CA$HIS

I DID THESE 2.5 YRS WID "DA BRAT" N' LIVED WID SHORT SIDE BY SIDE STOP HATING SHE A BUISNESS WOMAN THE MOST HUMBLE AND SWEET PERSON BUT DONT TAKE NO **** ALWAYS HAD BUISNESS BOUT HER SELF AND HANDLED HER SELF N NEVER GAVE NO ONE NO PLAY SHOERTY AINT FAT SHE SOLID U JUST MAD CUZ U AINT GOT GET MONEY MIND LIKE HER HER PAPER DONT STOPWHEN HER FACE OFF THE SCEEN IT RECYCLES SHORTY TALENTED SHE WRITE HER OWN **** AND MOST THE **** YOU SINGING NOW FALL BACK AND GET YO PAPER UP

I LOVE YOU MY SHAWNTAE WANTAE KEEP YO HEAD UP AND STUNY ON THESE HOES LET EM KNO THIS AINT STOP YOU GET MONEY IS WHAT YOU DO U AINT DO NO TIME FO DRUGS YOU DID TIME FO A DUMB BRAUD N E ONE HAVE A PROBLEM WID TAY IT MY E MAIL OR ME ON FACE BOOK BET YOU CAN HANG OR KEEP UP SO TAKE T.I. ADVICE AND "KEEP YO MIND ON YO GRIND AND OFF OF MINE ALL RIGHT..."

SHORTY U STILL DA BADDEST M.C. I KNO

YALL NEED TO DO YA RESEARCH ON ALLL THE SONGS SHORT WROTEOR PRODUCED THAT WHERE THE PAPER AT NOT IN THE PERFORMING AS$'z DO YA RESEARCH IF SHE WASNT SO TALENTED AND NOT WRITE HER OWN **** SHE WOULD HAVE CAME OUT BROKE UNABLE TODO SHOWS DONT HATE IT BUT RESPECT IT AND STEP YA GAME UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE U GURL

LOVE CA$HIS

CA$HIS

I DID THESE 2.5 YRS WID "DA BRAT" N' LIVED WID SHORTY SIDE BY SIDE STOP HATING SHE A BUISNESS WOMAN THE MOST HUMBLE AND SWEET PERSON I KNO' WILL HELP AND DO ANYTHING FOR ANY AND EVERYONE BUT DONT TAKE NO **** ALWAYS HAD BUISNESS ABOUT HER AND HANDLED HER SELF N NEVER GAVE NO ONE NO PLAY SHORTY AINT FAT SHE SOLID YALL JUST MAD CUZ YALL AINT GOT A GET MONEY MIND LIKE HER! HER PAPER NEVER STOPPED WHEN HER FACE STEPPED OFF THE SCEENE SHE JUDT UP GRADED NOW HER MONEY RECYCLES SHORTY'S TALENTED SHE WRITE HER OWN **** AND MOST THE **** YALL DONE SANG SOME OF YALL FAVORITE SONGS SO FALL BACK AND GET YO PAPER UP!

I LOVE YOU MY SHAWNTAE WANTAE KEEP YO HEAD UP AND STUNYT ON THESE HOES LET EM KNO THIS AINT STOP YOU GET MONEY IS WHAT YOU DO NOT WHAT U TALK ABOUT U AINT DO NO TIME FO DRUGS YOU aAINT GET IN NO TROUBLE AND USED UR TIME WISELY AND MADE MOVES WHILE YOU WERE LOCKED DOWN YOU DID TIME FO A DUMB BRAUD N E ONE HAVE A PROBLEM WID TAY HIT MY E MAIL OR ME ON FACE BOOK BET YOU CAN'T HANG OR KEEP UP SO TAKE T.I. ADVICE AND "KEEP YO MIND ON YO GRIND AND OFF OF MINE ALL RIGHT..."

SHORTY U STILL DA BADDEST M.C. I KNO
YALL NEED TO DO YA RESEARCH ON ALLL THE SONGS SHORTY WROTE OR PRODUCED CUZ THAT'S WHERE THE PAPER AT NOT IN THE PERFORMING AS$'z EDUCATE YOUR SELVES IF SHE WASNT SO TALENTED OR SMART AND NOT WRITE HER OWN **** SHE WOULD HAVE CAME OUT BROKE UNABLE TO DO SHOWS OR HANDEL N TAKE CARE AND MAINTAIN THE WAY SHE DID DONT HATE IT BUT RESPECT IT AND STEP YA GAME UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE U GURL
LOVE CA$HIS
__________

Tara

Uh she looks like the human version of a potato bug

nikkip

GIRL PLEEEEASE! ITS TIME TO LOOSE THOSE BREADS.

Sincere

She's Damn Lying. I was at Alto, (The prison she was in) and She was Dating India. I hate When Les's gotta lie on their stuff.

taurus6

She will be back in prison!!
A typical no class, no talent, BIG MOUTH black ass, who thinks the world owes them something!!
Get a life-

Todd

1st no interested in 1991 Da Brat youll find some of the worst stories to report. She is last decade news man. Keep it up to date. Who cares if she freaked the entire jail it still put no dollars in her pocket or ours. Please dont let her back in the spot light by covering this terrible gossip please.

Eric

My question is where is her money at. Your sister was married to a political official in the Carribean you had a rap career why in the world did you need money from all those people while you was in jail and what do you need money for while you are in jail? I believed that they tossed her ass around that prison for a few packs of smokes!

sdlovesshawn1474

Da Brat is an extremely beautiful, intelligent, kind, sweet, sensitive and loving business woman! It doesn't surprise me that every woman in prison wanted her! It doesn't matter whether she had a girlfriend or not while in prison. She did what she had to do to survive and have a healthy mindset. Prison can break your spirit, it didn't break hers. All that matters now is that she paid her debt to society, she is now a free woman and she will never go back to prison again, unless it's to visit an inmate. Let's all give Da Brat a lot of love and support so that she can positively influence us with her music, movies, art and writing..... Don't believe the 'hype',Da Brat is a very rich woman on her way to being wealthy!!!I love you Brat!!!!!Everyone deserves a 2nd chance! True love gives you as many chances as necessary until you get it right!!!

Wendy

This is a LIE! She didn't even say this. and shes NOT gay.

Telka

Although her hairstyle and face without makeup isn't the greatest, it's obvious most of you haven't seen her body. Do yourself a favor and google it, then check back in with an update.

Philosapha Rideout

Say I'm so happy your home Brat it seems like yesterday when I met you face 2 face and shook your hand when yaw came down to Pine Bluff Arkansas College Homecoming football game and did a show. I hope you take everything you go through as a lesson because the music world is missing you. I grew up on you and Idolized your style yes I was Da Brat in my hood but I know its only one Da Brat and dats you Shawnte Harris. Yo keep ya head up and keep god first 1luv

slice

I like the brat's music but that was an extremely ignorant comment..Woman aint **** these days..or wahteva she is.

favor

@Cartman... Are you blind? Brat is beautiful.