Keith Richards' Fashion Model Daughter -- ARRESTED

3/2/2011 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Keith Richards' 25-year-old daughter was arrested last night -- after the famous fashion model allegedly defaced public property ... while in possession of marijuana and a controlled substance ... TMZ has learned.

Theodora Richards

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Theodora Richards -- who's modeled for big fashion companies like Burberry and Tommy Hilfiger -- was arrested in NY around 10:45 PM last night ... after cops say she was using a "paint marker" to graffiti the letters "T ♥ A" onto the side of a building in Soho.

We're told cops spotted Richards and took her into custody -- and during a subsequent search, officers claim they found marijuana and a controlled substance on the model.

Richards is currently in the custody of the NYPD awaiting arraignment ... which is likely to go down this afternoon.

Bob Goodden

wishes to wit:

She's my little rock 'n' roll
The heat's raiding, the tracks is fading
Joints rocking could be anytime at all
But the bitch keeps bitching
Snitcher keeps snitching
Dropping names and telephone numbers and all

The scars healing
But the dealers squealing
The pool's in but the patio ain't dry
Well the sense is sensing
That the juice keeps pumping and i know why

My tits and ass with soul baby
You got to shock them, show them
She's my little rock 'n' roll
Shock, shock, shock, oh my, my, my

Well the sense is sensing
That the juice keeps pumping and i know why
The bitch keeps bitching
Snitcher keeps snitching
Dropping names and telephone numbers and all

My tits and ass with soul baby
You got to shock them, show them
She's my little rock 'n' roll
She got a feeling to know, baby
She's my little rock 'n' roll
Ah, the little bitch got soul

That's her Daddy's song.

livinlaguna

They both look like the decorations I hang in my tree for Halloween.

metro2176

Is this the freak Howard Stern talked about seeing at the Paul McCartney concert dancing like a psycho the ENTIRE time not worrying about anyone behind her, even when everyone else was sitting down??? Idiot.

Leanne

They have the same mouth - lips and discolored teeth... yuck

eivissa

Her Mother is

Patti Hanson

She is a stunning beauty 80's supermodel.

Altho, it's ashame it didn't pass on to her daughter.

Keith Richards and Patti are still married I believe.

emerald

Lolololol!! Um, who expected anything different from Keith Richards daughter, he's done so many drugs in his life I'm surprised he's still alive lol! Now his body's shot, his baby girl can take up the lead for him - he must be soooo, proud!!

R Denny

It's virtually impossible to get why these folks think anything they do is ok---graffiti....really?
Maybe a real job maintaining the outside of the building would lend a different perspective.

Sheri

She doesn't look like a model to me.

thectu

Marijuana should not be a controlled substance.
It should be legal like alcohol and tobacco.
If you want to learn how to enter the cannabis industry, sign up at Cannabis Training University and get the information you need to enter it legally.

Francesco

Come on everyone! What's the big deal. It's by the grace of God that all of us at one time or another did not get caught by the police for pulling something. I think the Richard's family look like a very close knit group, this could happen in any family. Does not mean there was poor parenting at play, I had GREAT parents and I spray painted a few things in my day. As for the drugs, I no longer inuldge but certainly did my share in my day. As for looks....I think both Theodora and Alexadra are stunning and very photogenic. I wish the Richards family all the best in dealing with this situation, and the nasty people that go with it.

Cheers,