Kim Kardashian Releases FIRST SINGLE

3/2/2011 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian has finally debuted her new song Jam (Turn It Up) ... in which Kim "sings" about topics close to her heart ... including partying, drinking and getting "paid."

Kim Kardashian Song

Kim dropped the single on "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" ... and Ryan says he digs the song.

So, we gotta ask ...

smr

Kim k CAN NOT i mean CAN NOT sing!!
sounds like she was out of energy to sing it..
do what u do best Kim smile for pictures nd take ur clothes off

chessynoodle

I am going to have to say, that song sucked a lot. If that what the music industry wants, hell give me the job and the money to repeat three lines on my T-Pain auto-tune app.

Edward

Why is this half breed cow still around. She must either be a dead F### or the biggest B###h on earth, she cant even keep a N#### f##### her.

PlfdPrincess

She sounds like Kim from Real Housewives of Atlanta!!! Almost thought she was gonna say Tardy for the Party!!!! Stick to being cute for a living, singing is not for you Kim K!!!!

unique

i agree that there are way more talented people out there that dont have to have a sex tape to make a name for themselves and big producers in tv and in music really waist money and time on talentless people like kim she is pretty n thats it nothing more she brings nothing to the table jus looks and who she can sleep with im glad reggie bush didnt marry her she makes me sick. The amount of people who could sing and u chose to make music with her come on thats why i play mostly old skool music

marilyn lee

If Ryan like this.. he must have some money invested in her singing. The Dream must be very big-headed to think he can make a singer out of anyone... in todays world we cannot waste good money on Bullsh...it music...

ladyofpleasure

WELL IT SOUNDS BETTER THAN TARDY FOR THE PARTY LMAO LOLOLOLOL

cocoa

She need to stop right now!!!! I was trying to imagine how this would sound, and it sounds just like I imagined, awful!!! I am just amazed that someone would actually put this crap out to capitalize off her name. She is worst than Kim on Atlanta Housewives!!!! Uggg!!!!

irishgirl08

LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's horrible!

chicago

i think angelina's song might even be better. but in reality they both s*ck

Lindsay

I honestly don't know what to say...other than that I hope my ears stop bleeding sometime soon. I honestly couldn't even listen to the entire thing...this is equivalent to Heidi Montag. Please, stick to things you actually can do...I really hope either of them reads the comments on here...maybe they would get a wake up call if they actually had brains.

sexyndacity

Turn it off, turn it off DJ! That song is going to go no where. Kim Zolciak sings better. The Dream makes good music wtf was he thinking. NExt! Follow me on twitter @sexyndacity

Sareniti

Wow. I WOULD CHALLENGE THIS CHICK TO A SING-OFF! Winning prize? Her record deal! lol. This makes TRULY TALENTED artists like myself extremely angry that we don't get an opportunity to showcase our real skills! Crap like this makes headlines!

Lindsay

I would also like to point out that I feel as though I would be safe in saying that Ryan Seacrest may only "like" the song, because his production company actually produces "keeping up with the kardashians". Also, I believe he is a producer himself of the show... I am very confident that he is professionally affiliated with any of the Kardashians...if I am wrong, please advise.

Tiffdog