Kim Kardashian Releases FIRST SINGLE

3/2/2011 1:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian has finally debuted her new song Jam (Turn It Up) ... in which Kim "sings" about topics close to her heart ... including partying, drinking and getting "paid."

Kim Kardashian Song

Kim dropped the single on "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" ... and Ryan says he digs the song.

So, we gotta ask ...

Caligirl

She is hiding behind synthisisers people. This means her voice is not strong/not good and that's why they use them.

Kim, you can't be everything. Pop star? No, you can't be that. Stick to being famous for being famous.

ptg

I just threw up in my mouth

Stoner

It sounds like a song from a kids show where the sing cheesy songs. That poor girl needs a reality check.

It is worse than Paris' music.

Shine70

I remember when singers actually had to sing. Now you don't have to bring anything to a recording studio other than a famous face.

Bubbles The Chimp

"Turn It Off...Turn It Off...Turn It Off....Turn It Off..."

That is horrible. Auto-tuned nightmare, bad lyrics
....and a terrible lay.

V

KIM, you seem like a nice person BUT you can not do everything. I know you strive to be a 1 woman enterprise but it just ain't so. Please stop....

TheMarshmallowMan

WORSE THAN HEIDI MONTAG AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING, KIM, YOU ARE NOT A SINGER

Nikkcolle

Crap! Pure and simple

Tracy

why don't you just go back to what you're best at: giving BJs and making sex videos. You are a no talent whore, stop trying to be something else.

Todd

lol I am sure the producers didnt mind working with Kim Kardashian, I mean look @ his face, its like a secret code to Ray J like yea homie you right I hit that too.
Kim gets around in the industry. I will be her bodyguard so I can hit that too.

sarah n

dang... I thought it was going to be good, very boring

Idiot!

It must be so nice to be a leg spread gutterslut & waste peoples time "trying" to sing. Why does this autotuned dumbwhore think she's going to have any more luck posing as a singer than she did trying to pose as an actor? Totally untalented, undeserving of any good things in life. She should stick to sucking off random dudes in sex tapes; that's about the only thing she has talent for...

James

This song... SUCKS!

jjgirl

For the people who love this?? Just wondering if you love it because the "cool guy" Ryan Seacrest said it was good?? Or because you really like the words "play'n my jam" repeated over again until your ears bleed??????

Lynn

her and Paris hilton need to get together and sing a duet...lol that would be just as funny as their singles...