Lindsay to Dad -- Why The Hell Are You Doing 'Rehab?'

3/2/2011 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was "shocked and upset" to hear that her father signed up for "Celebrity Rehab" ... telling friends she's worried he'll embarrass the family.

Lindsay Lohan Michael Lohan

We're told Lohan is saying she's most upset that her dad, Michael Lohan, began taping the show without ever giving her a heads up.

Lohan is also adamant she will NEVER make an appearance on the show.

Lindsay also wants to know how much Michael is getting paid for the gig -- because she wants to make sure her dad kicks over some of the cash to Dina ... since "he should be paying his child support for Ali and Cody."

FYI -- "Celebrity Rehab" had been gunning for Lindsay to star on the show in the past ... but it never came to be.

0302_celeb_rehab_launch

diogenes

Lohan is also adamant she will NEVER make an appearance on the show.

Won't Lindsay be in jail and unable to make an appearance.

Megan

SHE is worried about HIM embarrassing the Lohan family?? Initially, I found this ironic. However, upon further reflection, I can see her point. I mean, doesn't she already have the monopoly when it comes to embarrassing the family? I can see how she might not like the competition. Lyndsey, I hate to break it to you, but given the U.S.'s anti-monopoly stance, you are out of luck.

I am, however, concerned about the American public during the filming and airing of Michael Lohan's involvement in the TV show. This is going to lead of an epic competition between the two for air time (in which they will almost-certainly be successful), thereby exposing the American people to the dysfunctional family theatrics which seem to define their lives.

We better hold on tight. It could be a bumpy ride.

jane

jeeeze will these freaks never stfu. lindsey, charlie, all of em. although here i am reading about it to make my life seem better. it works actually.

Lindsay's Coke Dealer

Lindsay is telling friends she's worried "he'll" embarrass the family...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's rich. Yes Lindsay all your crack delusions of a Holier-than-Thou exisistence are true!

Lindsay only spent the last 8 years turning herself into a human amphetamine vacuum.

Zippy T. Pinhead

To answer Lindsays question, he's on this show because they haven't come up with a show called Non celebrity mental health rehab yet.

Sam

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! I'm so speechless! Absolutly mind boggling.

Carl

What member of the Lohan family isn't an embarrassment?

jane

so true 65!

HarlotO'Hara

Where's Nicole these days? Haven't seen her comment recently.

Posted at 4:32 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by John

lol...she's been around. she's still a dumbazz.

HarlotO'Hara

actually i think this was planned by the entire loserhan family. they are pizzed off that charlie has stolen their limelight. they'll do anything to steal it back.

dd

He's doing it in case you run up some more legal bills.

Rose5491

Oh my.. oh my... oh my.....

this is so wrong on so many levels....

Michael Sr. in rehab.... let's see... he needs the money, he's a famewhore, he's a convicted felon so he can't get any other job, he's a drug addict and alcoholic, he beats women, he's a raging control freak, a Bible toting fake Christian, involved with a couple of scam artists in Florida running a rehab place for teens..... let's see.... is that about it? I'm sure there is more....

Dina - fame whore, delusional, chronic liar, probably an alcoholic, does drugs with her underage children, thinks she should be the celebrity, dumped her minor child in Hollywood unsupervised to be the family breadwinner, let all of her children except Jr. drop out of school before the 9th grade, tries to bring her minor children into nightclubs, lights their cigarettes, claims that Lindsay is being unfairly persecuted by the courts, steals ice cream cakes from Carvel.... I know there is more..

Lindsay - alcoholic, drug addict, convicted criminal, probation violator, lies to the court (my passport was stolen), parties in Cannes instead of being at her court hearing, drinks while having a SCRAM anklet on, fails drug tests while on probation, steals a mink coat and wears it around town, steals from friends and photo shoots, steals a necklace from a jewelry store, carjacking, kidnapping, cocaine possession (those aren't my pants), lies to police (the black kid was driving).... I'm sure there is more.. but I'm tired... lol

now.. let's see...

which one is the biggest embarrassment to the family?

I think we'll have to take a vote.....

awards

Lindsay is holding out for Celebrity Rehab Crack Ho Edition with Paris and Brooke and the rest of the sluts! They will go in for booze, drugs and eating disorders... The entire treatment staff will relapse due to seduction and infection followed on with mental disorders; hardly wait!

mija

Of course he's going to embarrass the family. Duh. That's the best part.

jill

@ carol

he's not doing it to get sober. it was reported he was doing it for anger issues and if he were really sincere about working on that, he wouldn't be doing it on TV. It's nothing more than an attention and money grab and another way to talk about lindsay publicly.