Roseanne Barr

My Neighbor MURDERED My Goats!

3/2/2011 6:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Roseanne Barr claims her neighbor is a gun-toting NIGHTMARE -- who slaughtered the comic's goats as part of a campaign of terror ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

Roseanne Barr Goat

Barr -- who lives on a macadamia nut farm in Hawaii -- filed a request for a restraining order against her neighbor Roree Oehlman and her husband Richard ... claiming the couple has had it out for Rosie since she moved in.

According to the docs, Roseanne claims the problems began from the moment she moved in -- when her neighbors declared they don't want any "Kaballah studying [that means Jewish) people here on the Big Island."

Roseanne says Roree claims to have guns -- and often harasses and even threatens the comic.

In fact, Roseanne claims one morning she found two of her four goats had been killed -- and shortly after Rosie discovered the bodies, her neighbor allegedly told Roseanne's son-in-law, "That's what happens when you piss people off."

Rosie wants a judge to ban the couple from getting anywhere near her property -- or contacting any member of her family.

In related news, the county recently cited Roseanne for doing "illegal work" on her nut farm ... after Roree filed a complaint in the "interest of public safety."

Lori

Well...Roseanne "MURDERED" comedy for me...so let's call it even huh?.

universaltarot

check out these unique and funky gifts for Easter and Mother's Day

Ginger

Considering who she is, I'd say she got off lucky. I don't know if I'd have stopped with the goats.

yadda yadda

I could be wrong but isn't it kabballah not kaballah? That' said I wouldn't trust a word Rosanne says until I see proof.

PhilipMarkum

*** Rosella T. #16., GREAT COMMENT!

I CANNOT STAND ROSEANNE BARR...WHEN YOU GO THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE 23 HUSBANDS THEN YOU KNOW SHE'S DIFFICULT TO LIVE WITH! ***

Carl

Actually, I would think Rosie would be the last person you'd want to piss off. I suspect she could unleash her own reign of terror that would put the neighbor to shame if she wanted to.

fritty

i love rosanne

Knockers De Clown

I hate it when my neighbor kills my goats ..

eivissa

I grew up on a real working farm, east coast.

Goats are really dirty, mean animals.

They EAT everything in sight.

We dont know the whole story, for all we know these goats may

have eaten their way ( thru the fence) onto the neighbors

property, destroyed neighbors property, eat grass, sh*t on grass etc...

they BITE people, charge people etc...

Maybe Rosanne was treating goats poorly.

I think it is sick they shot the animals.

ASPCA should have been called and had animals removed.

SYLVI212

I think it's sick to kill someone's pets/animals because you don't like the owner but I have to tell you....if I lived next door to Roseann Barr, I'd carry a gun too. BTW, that was a funny comment #8: Roseanne Barr living on a "nut farm!" How fitting! #7 is right too, she's a nasty, rude disgusting person. But please, neighbors, leave the poor, innocent animals alone.

efnsteve

Someones have BBQ this weekend!

Posted at 1:16 PM on Mar 2, 2011 by Mikey
----------------------------------------------

Dude, if you're going to call attention to yourself, at least be able to put a sentence together.

steve

What I like about Roseanne.

She is not a shallow person, and probably would communicate or hang out with the average person in which she would come in comtact with.

She does not let her success throughout her life deter her from making friends with the average guy or gal.

Roseanne, if you are ever in Portland,OR., lunch on me at the Jubitz Travel Center (google,) I will bring my 83 year old Mom she loves you.

ohmyguinness

It's Kabbalah you ****s.

PhilipMarkum

*** Why keeps goats as pets anyway? #28 @eivissa is right - goats are animals that will attack you, male goats will even put their heads between their legs and drink their own urine. I suspect Roseanne Barr got those goats just to annoy her neighbor. ***

MIDNIGHT TOKER

why is it when someone is coming out with a new tv show all of a sudden they are in the news ..hmmmmmmmmmm