Zsa Zsa's New Emergency -- More Leg Problems

3/2/2011 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ambulances are currently racing to Zsa Zsa Gabor's Beverly Hills mansion ... after the 94-year-old began to experience pain in her left leg ... TMZ has learned.

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Gabor's husband -- Prince Frederic von Anhalt -- tells us ... Zsa Zsa's doctors believe the actress is having issues regarding the blood flow to her left leg ... and the situation could have significant consequences.

As we previously reported, doctors already had to amputate part of her OTHER leg due to an infection.

Story developing ...

0201_zsa_zsa_gabor_footer

photoopoctomom

I'm confused. Did Van A-hole call TMZ first or 9-1-1. Or did he call TMZ. Tell them to rush over and then call 9-1-1?

This fake prince is so dispicable. I hope when Zsa Zsa is resting in peace, he will go back to wherever he came from and never return. Though many have a feeling this guy will try and extend his Z-list celebrity status for as long as he can.

RonBurgundy

She needs more balance in her life.....cut off her left arm.

GreenApple

Sad to say, but I believe it time to pull the plug. With all these medical problems that keep happening, it's not like she really living.

Anonymous in NC

just die already, Zsa Zsa.

JohnyStarr

Did he say her left leg, or the leg she has left?

faraWay

If I were in her situation, having lived a long and happy life, I'd just say "Give me pain medication and just let whatever happens happens, but no more surgeries and do not resuscitate. I mean seriously at this point all these extraordinary measures of amputations and the likes, at 94 years old, is just ridiculous and sad...

REALbarbwire7

There is too much press about this. Doesn't her husband have an ounce of dignity? Let her go to the hospital, be cared for, and let fans know when there is something to report. Poor Zsa Zsa. She's a very old lady now. I like to think of her as young and healthy and beautiful. I think she would like that too.

karen elliott

hope you will be ok you been through so much hope for a speedy recovery

Christopher Kandrat

Man shes in horrible shape.

schoen1

It's too bad that somebody hasn't seen fit to help her out of the situation.

Susie-Q

ms tell is correct. She was rather a nasty self centered woman and who didn't even speak to her sister. I do hope that Zsa Zsa has a peaceful moment in time, and passes on peacefully.

bob

Hey Zsa Zsa!

Stump the Stars is calling on line two.

Fallopia Lopez

Leave her alone. Does everyone have to know every pathetically boring second of her geriatric decline? I'd rather hear about the guy smearing poop on his jail cell walls.

ur boss

zsa zsa u r in my prayers

MissAnn

There is a service called Hospice. She needs that, not more surgery. She is 94-she's in pain everywhere! I am so disgusted by the doctors and people who are hacking up her body in vain trying to keep her alive when they're really just prolonging her suffering. I can't imagine anyone chopping off the legs of my 90+ year old relative when the end is there already. It's sickening!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments