Denise Richards: Charlie's Too Risky for Our Kids

3/4/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Denise Richards will not let her two kids near Charlie Sheen because she thinks it's just too risky ... sources tell TMZ.

0303_denise_kids_getty_EX

Denise, we're told, is "disgusted" with Charlie and the way he's living, and believes he would put 6-year-old Sam and 5-year-old Lola at risk.

Denise thinks Charlie is unstable, but also thinks the goddesses should not be anywhere near her kids -- partly because of allegations that at least one of them may be using drugs.

We're told Denise believes Brooke Mueller's allegation that on the way to the Bahamas, Charlie told everyone he "violently" hated Denise and was going to have her hair shaved off.

We're told the day before Charlie allegedly made that comment, he had asked Denise to sit for a photo shoot with him, their kids, Brooke and her kids, along with the goddesses -- and she refused.

We're told Charlie went ballistic at her, sending her vicious text messages, so she believes Charlie was in a state of mind to make the head-shaving comment.

As one source says, Denise just doesn't trust Charlie.

0304_denise_richards_charlie_Sheen_photos_footer

Regulator

I wonder if Sam and Lola are part Vatican-Tiger-Assassin-Warlock-Winners.

Kassie

All of the press owes Denise Richards a HUGE apology for the way they chastised her during her divorce from Tiger blood. They villified her making her look like she was a crazy gold digger. Those little girls are very lucky to have her as their Mom. Can she get Bob and Max too??

yo

Charlie just Tweeted:

"the title of my book has finally been delivered thru vast and extensive Lunar channels. "Apocalypse Me" Warlock Latin for WINNING. c 26 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone "

WTF? Can anyone translate this?

janie

Denise has been getting a bad rap for a long time. She has been a good mother and always puts her kids first. She is far more rational and level headed then any of the Charlie bunch. I think she is the only sane one in the whole mess, and I'm sure she'd like to distance herself from that.

jamieuentes

ust proves the old adage, "Things are a lot easier to get into than out of."
Sunless Tanning

Laura

Yeah the same woman that was with Charlie and his women in New York. This is the same crazy trash that dated Nikki sixx and had her kids around him. She's just as insane as the rest of them.

D.J.

Soundtrack for the upcoming Charlie Sheen biography movie;
Venus,Goddess of Love
They're Coming to Take Me Away
I'm Too Sexy
Crazy Train
Undun
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
It's Hard To Be Humble(When You're Perfect In Every Way)
Eye of the Tiger
You Gotta Fight For Your Right To Party

kanyeisgay

Pot calling the kettle,we are just saying. thesuperficial.com/denise_richards_snorts_some_co-02-2007

Sammie

We allowed Sheen's publicist to turn Richards into an evil, lying woman and guess what? She was telling the truth the whole time. I wouldn't want my kids around those two women either and the whole thing is absolutely unhealthy for children. It certainly speaks to Charlie's 'Everybody should just love what I do and if you don't I'll threaten you with death (or a hair cut)' - seriously, how long do you think Charlie's 'family' is going to stay together? Just until he finds the next bimbo. I'm still betting he'll be back on the juice any time now. Abusers like him do NOT like being told NO.

Kelly

After Charlie fluffed the pillows in the New York Plaza hotel Denise went after and got full custody of their girls.

She is a ho though...a seemingly good mother but still a ho.
Just look at the men we know she banged!

yo

By naming his new book "Apocalypse Me" according to his latest Twitter, does this mean Carlos is going to off himself?

yo

Charlie's latest Twitter:

Does this mean the end?

Susie-Q

I would never let my children be in that type of enviroment not for one second! Good for her. Charlie is going to go off and the honeymoon at Sober Lodge will abruptly come to an end. I am fearful Charlie will pull a Phil Spector one day. His brains are fried, not functioning and he has altered his chemistry. He will probably need good meds to help him be stable which in fact he won't take or understand he needs them. Very sad that is all I can say. He is on death row and anyone around him he might take down with him.

Kelly

@ YO

He at least has one toe over the edge I do believe!

RayRay

I think TMZ gotta take a page from twiiter, and limit comments to 140 characters.

People write long stories on here and act like we gonna read it.

PS. D. Richards, Good Mother my ass, She gets 52K a month for the next 11 years and she is complaining.

sorry, but i want her problems.

Do the MATH..

52,000.00(per month) X 12
= 624,000 (per year)

The next 12 years

624,000 x 12 = 7,488,000 Millions (Denise Richards)