Denise Richards: Charlie's Too Risky for Our Kids

3/4/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Denise Richards will not let her two kids near Charlie Sheen because she thinks it's just too risky ... sources tell TMZ.

0303_denise_kids_getty_EX

Denise, we're told, is "disgusted" with Charlie and the way he's living, and believes he would put 6-year-old Sam and 5-year-old Lola at risk.

Denise thinks Charlie is unstable, but also thinks the goddesses should not be anywhere near her kids -- partly because of allegations that at least one of them may be using drugs.

We're told Denise believes Brooke Mueller's allegation that on the way to the Bahamas, Charlie told everyone he "violently" hated Denise and was going to have her hair shaved off.

We're told the day before Charlie allegedly made that comment, he had asked Denise to sit for a photo shoot with him, their kids, Brooke and her kids, along with the goddesses -- and she refused.

We're told Charlie went ballistic at her, sending her vicious text messages, so she believes Charlie was in a state of mind to make the head-shaving comment.

As one source says, Denise just doesn't trust Charlie.

0304_denise_richards_charlie_Sheen_photos_footer

Vera

People should stop idolizing this man, he's no good contribution to society in any kind. He's just a pervert and should be left alone to party and OD as he wants. The kids must be apart from him and that's final. I guess their wives thought they could change him somehow when they married him, but his true nature is not a good one. I only feel sorry for his kids...

Mr. Yuck

I've never really thought much of Denise Richards before. Certainly not when she was married to Sheen. She just seemed like another craptastic Hollywood attention whore actress (Denise Richards: It's complicated anyone?)

I do have to give her credit though for protecting her kids. There is no way in hell I would let this freak show near any child of mine. How CPS hasn't been called in to evaluate the situation with Charlie is beyond me. Then again, how Charlie continues to escape jail time for drug possession is a mystery in of itself.

JOHN

SURE HOPE....THIS "SLOW-NEWS"-LULL, ENDS SOON!! THAT-THE-SICK-F*CK,GET`S WHAT HE, DESERVES, LIKE, ANY, OTHER,PERSON. THIS, MAN/BOY/-MUTANT, HAS BEEN DAMAGED, GOODS, FOR A VERY LONG, TIME. IT`S BEEN IN HIS TWISTED EYES, ALONG. LET`S HOPE, THAT AT THE END, OF THE DAY, THE JOKE, WILL, BE ON HIM, NOT US!

Jullianna

Denise is right - no young girl should be exposed to such misogyny.

Heather

Poor Brooke. Nothing to do but sit around with a spoon up her nose and dictate to the cook, maid, and babysitter. They say it takes one to know one -- and as a drug addict and do***ented slut I guess Brooke certainly qualifies as an expert on Charlie's debauchery. She partied with Sheen, got knocked up by Sheen, spent a fortune on cocaine with Sheen -- but HE'S the bad parent? Let's face it, she needs to lose those kids. Oh well, at least Charlie worked to support his children, More than that welfare-ho ever did. She's damn lucky her kids weren't born without limbs.

Ed Bernays

Who cares? What would anyone expect his exwife to say? IF she said "Charlie is AWESOME" I think we would all be in shock. Stupid.

chloe

While I think most of what Charlie is doing is in part for attention. He hasn't changed so for Denise to come out now and say this is bizarre. She will take his money though. I'm sure she worked out a new deal a little while ago, because she as been traveling with him, they were in NYC together. Before she was busy bad mouthing him and then all of sudden she started talking good about him. Her show wax cancelled and she hasn't done anything in a long time, I wonder how much Charlie gives her. I'm sure it's in the range of 45k a month in child support and for that he should be able to see his kids. She had two kids with him knowing what he was, so if a monitor has to be there ok but she should pay for it out of her money. I'm a woman and I sometimes think that we think we are the only parent that matters but make sure he pays. I wouldn't have married him, it's not like he was a saint and their were stories out there. Remember he was married before her, he even accidentally shot Kelly Preston. So she knew, she saw $$$$$$$, sorry they are just as much a part of him as her. They need a dad, she can set something up. Talking about the girls why do they suck their thumbs at their age. They seem to act like babies. She doesn't parent the nannies do.

chloe

Randy Ree

I am glad that Denise took her children away from this party house with all of the drugs and booze. Sombody had better get help for Charlie before he does himself in or worse sombody else in his house. Love them every day Denise, they are better than gold.

DANA

Denise back in the day when she started dating Charlie was no way different than his "goddeses". Typical money hungry ho who coundt wait get pregnant to reserve her lifetime meal ticket.

Fifty Shades of WTF

Good for Denise! Protect those girls, Mama! Daddy is on a fast track to crash and burn.

Lori

What do you think of your "Tiger's blood, Adonis" DOUCHE BAG, CHUCKLES THE CLOWN, now?

Several men have continued to pump "Da MaSheen" up saying he's a great guy. Now you have the most stable woman in this entire scenario protecting her children against this PSYCHO ...

WHO DOES HARVEY AND CHARLES AND MIKE BELIEVE NOW?.

Holly

Denise didnt want any part of any Manson Family photo

Mel

Good for Denise, take those girls and run!!

kirkham

Am I the only one that see's parallels between Sheen an his manic persona an bevy of women an Charles Manson...seems almost scripted how this is playing out sometimes..