Rodney King

Pulled Over By Police

-- Cited

3/3/2011 10:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rodney King had another clash with police this week -- the day before the 20 year anniversary of his infamous beating -- but this time, Rodney was only hit with a citation for driving without a license ... TMZ has learned.

0303_rodney_king_getty_EX

Cops in Arcadia, CA received a complaint about a man driving recklessly in a green Mitsubishi Tuesday afternoon ... and when they located the vehicle, they saw King behind the wheel.

A spokesman for the Arcadia Police Department tells us King was pulled over when cops witnessed the car making an unsafe lane change -- and when they approached the vehicle, King admitted he had been driving with an expired license.

We're told King was cited for the license -- not the reckless driving -- and immediately called a friend to drive him home.

And absolutely nothing else happened.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Oriedo

This is a funny and horrible article blog foreal.''Rodney King''.

Town Guide

Yes, we do need to get along. Best of life to you, Rodney! townguide.bravehost.com

BYG FURY

Rodney King was about say, "OOH, HERE WE GO AGAIN." (LOL!!!)

amiwright

@Scott T. Kay....now that is funny.

Watchdog

Cmon' brotha Cmon man you giving them amunition

Indubitably

Mr. Harvey Levin,

Please hire me.

Yer peeps already steal my bits every weeknight.

I'm an on camera noob, but could work your program. I'm cuter, fuller, and hairier, but not too much hair. Big biceps.

I write real, and I don't want to live there, unless I get to impregnate Kelly.

And, uh, she won't cheat on me, too. This is an important stipulation; bear children, be funny, be honest, don't cheat, **** regularly, and quit with the pretentious bull****, but keep the gesticulations...

Gesticulations rock.

Heh.

Um, awkward. Mile-high-club-supercelebriority?

Assured.

;)

P.S. The job is most important. Hire Indubitably on the down-low. I can give you worded text, inflate yo show. But I get paid in return. Let's go.

P.P.S. No?

SAWolf

Just give him what whitney was abusing , problem solved.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6