Charlie Sheen Threatens Custody War with Denise

3/4/2011 1:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has been yakking with Denise Richards, threatening to strip her of child custody ... sources connected with the former couple tell TMZ.

Denise Richards Charlie Sheen
We're told Charlie has gone on an attack campaign against Denise in the last two weeks, accusing her of being an awful mother, a loser, and wishing her a slow death.

We're told Charlie is particularly enraged at Denise because yesterday he asked her to bring the kids over to his home to shoot a segment for  "Dateline" today.  We're told Denise refused to bring the kids over, and Charlie went ballistic.

And, sources say, Charlie has communicated with Denise since we posted the story this morning -- that Denise will not allow their kids around Charlie -- threatening to go to court and change the custody order, among other scathing comments.

Lisa

"I may have to eat crow later."

Posted at 10:19 AM on Mar 4, 2011 by Lisa

No offense, Lisa - but this entire story is TOO bizarre to just be a bunch of BS - it sonds JUST like something Chuckles would do, since he's getting SO desperate. You may be having some crow-pie for dinner. I AM glad to see that this latest twist in the drama is helping you realize that Chuckles is bat-sh*t crazy, though!

Posted at 1:03 PM on Mar 4, 2011 by JWLor
******************************************
I guess I need to start purchasing the ingredients for that crow pie. LOL!

I think there are a few Lisa's on here because I've always thought Chuckles was a lunatic. I have dogged Brooke, but that doesn't mean I was on Chuck's team. I think they are both crack heads.

random

and the last quarter of feeling you are WINNING, ends about NOW because it all has to do with everyone realizing, you are damaging your daughters and sons.

I cannot imagine letting them go for simply your own ego.

Get rid of those in your life that feed off of your money vein, not the tiger or adonis blood - they are there for cash.

WHO would have their children around a young woman who slammed a wooden stump and glorified it?

AND THEN, you kissed her on the mouth and engaged HER around you children?

You have to understand Charlie, you are going to be held liable for so many issues for so long.

It was sad watching you hand your sons off, but sadder that your 2 year old kept saying kiss my azz.

I have a 2 1/2 son and he is way too much boy and he repeats EVERYTHING along with body movements, figure it our real quick sweetie so they all can know their Dad in the right way and look up to you.

groovypet2

omg JWLOR classic funny so funny just mf hilarious

groovypet2

his new name CHARLIE WINEHOUSE take it on back to crack town and because hes a whiner or weiner. lol

blake

Charlie... die already. You suck.

groovypet2

i didnt c pierce interview watching now he is mf nazzely. wow they call it nose spray bro try some.

groovypet2

CHARLIE WINEHOUSE is about to b on datline. i just wana get a look c at the trick trolls. and yea all the ratings r up on things he is doing cause everyone is telling him he sucks azz. lmao

Lisa

What time on dateline groovey? Tonight? I'm watching the Piers Morgan rerun

groovypet2

its on soon only 15 min left on datline so in the next 15

yo

Mar. 4: Charlie Sheen sits down with NBC

In never-before-seen home video from Charlie Sheen, "Dateline NBC" goes behind closed doors at Sheen's estate to get an exclusive look at his home life and his "goddesses." Airing tonight, March 4th at 10 pm/et, Jeff Rossen's report shows a side of the actor we've never seen, including new footage of the "goddesses' night-time rituals and more of inside Sheen's Los Angeles home. This special hour tonight will also take a closer look at Sheen's current family situation and his reactions to the recent media frenzy surrounding his lifestyle and the halted production of 'Two and a Half Men.'

groovypet2

i am watching datline now only 8 min left i am central and still havent showed it but been saying it all threw the show. so he gets as of the tic toc clock less than 8 mins for the interview

groovypet2

oh wait my bad and cant see im old an feble and need tiger blood its a 2 hr show about to b in second hour.

groovypet2

im watching it he is really skinny you can tell by his knees and legs

Lori

Everyone wondered when CHUCKLES was going to shave his head like BRITTANY?

HE ALREADY DID LAST YEAR...AND TMZ HAS THE PIX

Quinns

If I remember correctly, Denise went to court in May of last year and Charlie agreed to give her full custody. Denise was smart to do this then when he started to get problems with Brooke. I now totally believe everything she said at the time she left him and was pregnant w/ their youngest. He's said alot of ugly things about her and her family especially when her mom was going thru cancer. It would be hard for me to forgive him for the vile things he said and did but I guess she loves her girls more than she hates him.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments