Charlie Sheen Threatens Custody War with Denise

3/4/2011 1:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen has been yakking with Denise Richards, threatening to strip her of child custody ... sources connected with the former couple tell TMZ.

Denise Richards Charlie Sheen
We're told Charlie has gone on an attack campaign against Denise in the last two weeks, accusing her of being an awful mother, a loser, and wishing her a slow death.

We're told Charlie is particularly enraged at Denise because yesterday he asked her to bring the kids over to his home to shoot a segment for  "Dateline" today.  We're told Denise refused to bring the kids over, and Charlie went ballistic.

And, sources say, Charlie has communicated with Denise since we posted the story this morning -- that Denise will not allow their kids around Charlie -- threatening to go to court and change the custody order, among other scathing comments.

groovypet2

look out r salesman is here. and no i dont rock he didnt tell me or mom about that until after the fact. its us against them . lol meaning me and mom and him and nasty step daughter. only mom still married lol. but u know it was a Kodak moment.

groovypet2

did yall see tmz posted a video of the last three prom queens he was with well it was the 2 then the other one separate. i said damn they looked alot better. i guess he should have accepted the fork ;::))

groovypet2

and im sorry but that bay watch injection dude is hawt geez ::)))he has muskles on his muskles!im being good im in my sober valley shack and ima work out tomm and start my cleansing. ok i just need a few gods and im great to go ::))))

river rat

JWLor #419...funniest thing written yet! Thanks for putting it all in perspective!

groovypet2

gn everyone have a nice nite :::)))

GN CHARLES WINEHOUSE peeper lmao i have a big head it wont fit in that box.

Lisa

I guess I'm weird, the way I look at it is, if she didn't have a vibrator, banana, or cu***ber lying around then I guess a chair leg will do. I hope she sterilized it first? It's better than getting reamed in the rear by a stranger with a tool like a cu***ber on steroids and getting a OSCAR for it...

Posted at 9:09 PM on Mar 4, 2011 by therock

Yes, I hope she sterilized it - or put a condom on the chair leg, but I kinda doubt it because she's such a dirty girl. Have you read that bitches twitter? Holy crap on a cracker!

Lisa

gn everyone have a nice nite :::)))

GN CHARLES WINEHOUSE peeper lmao i have a big head it wont fit in that box.

Posted at 9:38 PM on Mar 4, 2011 by groovypet2

GN Groovypet!

Lisa

Posted at 9:23 PM on Mar 4, 2011 by groovypet2
******************************
HA HA HA HA!!!
Back off girl, Muskle Man - he'z all mines! LOL!

GreyWolf

I wish he would burn out and fade away already. The only good thing that I can think about him though, is that we haven't heard anything in over a week about uh, what's her name again? Seriously I forgot her name. lol Oh yeah Lindsay Lohan.

Sally

Insanity. There should be no children around him unless they are under strict supervision by a competent adult. Perhaps we should wait until all kids are 21 years old before they can visit on their own!!

whatever

I consider myself a somewhat, normal, compassionate person

BUT

I sincerely hope CHARLIE wins the Charles Darwin award of the year.

I hope he WINS soon....WINNING......WINNING!!!

Charlie, you sound like a F*cKING 5 year old year kid!

Read DSM Manual) Definition for Sociopath (I now rest my case)

because your pathological words speak volumes

charliefan

Wow wonder if that was really Charlie Sheen who commented on the board here.Would be embarrassing to write to the adress if it wasn't him.Pretty impressive and always felt he has a special bond with his fans.Just was surprised if that was him as a compliment.

Hugs,
Charlie Fan

Misty

I agree with Denise, her children are so much better off not being with CS at this time. He needs to get his act together, go back to rehab and stay away from these so called "goddesses". I was always on Denise's side while she was going through the divorce. When she married him, she saw something in him that no one else could. She thought he would change his behavior from his past and be a loving and caring husband and father. Instead, she married a monster.

chloe

Denise is no fool, she got more money out of him not that long ago, remember she was on a tour of bad mouthing him and then presto she started saying good things about him as a parent and even started traveling with him. Now she sees another opportunity to exploit the situation and make another money grab. When she had her own reality show her kids were not the focus of her life, her Dad lives there all on Charlie's dime. Mothers can't expect fathers to pay child support and not have the right to see them. Sometimes Moms feel that we own our children, I know we do most of the work but kids need both parents. I bet she gets about 30k a month or more in child support and what is it she does to take care of herself, does she ave an income, No it's Charlie! Dad too.

O'Neil

We could all learn from each other if we simply exchange ideas. The late Earl Nightingale, a motivational speaker, had ideas about us living in a world of ideas. And that’s true! Why is it then we only listen to the ideas of the so call learned?

You have ideas and I have ideas; our ideas are no less valuable than the learned. We must continue to remind them of that fact! They may have more facts than we do in support of their ideas and may have published books; which by the way they write targeting others mired in a system of inbreeding.

If they’d write with us in mind, then perhaps we could learn important ideas much sooner; however, we’ve done research in the school of life God has placed us in, for years.
Everything I’ve either said, visualized, or hinted at in my blog; they know these things. So, why is it many of you don’t know? Didn’t God say something about that? If more of us start exchanging our ideas, might we hasten the cure for cancer?

I believe many in power laugh at us when we they read our blog comments. They regurgitate key phrases from blog pages and we don’t realize it. It disturbs me! We’re engaged in passive learning! Is this what we’re teaching our children? I’ll stop rambling by paraphrasing Coach Vince Lombardi, “If you learn passive learning, then it becomes habit!”

What are your ideas?

O

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments