David Arquette: Tiger's Blood Runs Through My Veins

3/4/2011 9:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Arquette just tweeted from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, telling everyone to fear not -- "Luckily I have tiger's blood running through my veins."

0304_a_arquette_crash_BN_v2

David says, "I got into a car accident but I'm fine."  As we reported, David was taken to the hospital with what law enforcement calls minor to moderate injuries.

And, David cautions, "remember to wear your seatbelt - wish I was."

0304_david_tweet

Brute Reynolds

Transfusions are sposed to be human blood.He better get to a better ER stat!

gomissbetty

Trying to cash in on Charlie's line? Not funny coming from him. He's nowhere near Charlie.

gibbs

David, would you let Coco not wear a seat belt??? Coco needs her Dad, listen up wear your seat belt. Coco loves you

Reyna38

WHAT A EFFEN MORON.. THEN IF HE WOULD OF DIED THEN WHAT? YOU IDIOT... I HATE DUMB MEN LIKE THIS.............. NEXT TIME YOU WONT BE SO LUCKY.. I ALREADY SEE IT. DAVID A .. DIED .. WOW. SHUT UP..... MORON.

Queen of the Dream

So, did TMZ photoshop the tweet, or did Arquette revise it??

groovypet2

STOP IT TMZ SHEEN SUCKS REALLY

dd

They would have sent a limo to his house if he had requested it free of charge, and charged it to kim.

shar

TigerBlood Tequila would make MEGA BUCKS!!!

Good riddance!

Tiger's blood, ugh! As long as nothing else was running through his blood. Is the other person he smashed into ok? I hope so and I hope that the person is able to get another vehicle so their life doesn't suck from someone else's mistake.

summer

This is not 1985 only a MORON does not wear their seat belt.

Holly

Could it be the Tigers Blood was a Bloody Mary?

PETER LEE

probably just left his prostitute and speeding to his dope man

Concerned

what a looser. Know wonder Courtney Cox left his ass. It is sad that a marriage vow keeps you strapped to such a looser. I am glad she saw the light. Nothing is worth the embarrassment of this sorry ass. Just because you have children with the looser doesn't meean you have to stick by his crazy ass ways. People change and he is looking for simpathy. I hope Courtney moves on with her life. She has spent too many years trying to defend him. She should find someone who is worth her caliber. He will drag her down with his sympathy seeking ways. Courtney if you are listening please don't give into his sorry ass ways. You are the strength behind women who fall as victims behind their hearts. It will make Coco stronger, what if this were her.

Hanson

What a douche.

groovypet2

well that part of the reason he had the crash he has tigersblood only dumb azzes have that kind of blood. sorry lil cute tigers i know yall r very pissed off.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments