David Arquette: Tiger's Blood Runs Through My Veins

3/4/2011 9:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Arquette just tweeted from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, telling everyone to fear not -- "Luckily I have tiger's blood running through my veins."

0304_a_arquette_crash_BN_v2

David says, "I got into a car accident but I'm fine."  As we reported, David was taken to the hospital with what law enforcement calls minor to moderate injuries.

And, David cautions, "remember to wear your seatbelt - wish I was."

0304_david_tweet

OBS

What a loser!

daisy

www.daisybead.com

Blue Lake

I'm sick of this loser. No seatbelt? Driving INTO another car? Up his.

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

How about BOOZE in his blood..Since he screwed up his marriage with his Liberal crap...

mac

Tigerblood = Meth

PETER LEE

HE MEANT TIGER WOODS BLOOD DAVID PROBABLY JUST LEFT A PROSTITUTE

Franc

It was a suicide attempt, whether he realizes it or not.

Winston

And tiger **** pours out of this pathetic, no talent, ugly wannabe jerk Ahole. Just go off and die, junkie.

backfire

Charlie Sheen does have tiger blood. You have a clown suit and bright colored suits! Wishing you fast recovery!

Anonymous

Between Sheen and Arquette, I am really worried about the tigers in California. Someone had better be monitoring the animals. Tiger blood is not going to help these two men but a brain transplant and rehab might.

BigmoneyBleezy

I wish him well, but I really dont care about this individual.

Max

I like the guy alright, but as many have said, if you don't wear a seat belt, you obviously don't care about yourself. Why should anyone else? Not wearing a seat belt = idiocy.

dirk

David can suck my dikkkkk and Charlie bitch too

Mel

Like I posted earlier, no blood, tmz are drama queens, so is David, he looked like a 5 yr old girl on the ground yelling I want to go shopping!! ya he did for attention, used Charlie jokes and failed no wonder CC is done with him...JOKE!!!

Anonymous

If he thinks he's sorry NOW for not having worn his seatbelt, just wait until tomorrow when the pain from the injury REALLY kicks in! It takes a day or two before you feel the full extent of an injury from a car accident and it's NOT fun, I know firsthand. I can't say that I've never been guilty of riding without a seatbelt, but I sure am glad I was wearing them the two times they saved my life! Wear your seatbelts, folks, you never know where you're going to get into an accident. The worst accident I was ever in (no, I wasn't the one driving) was just around the block from my house!

Btw, I'm glad to hear that Arquette is alive and well, despite not having worn the seatbelt. Those who say he deserved to be hurt worse or killed just for not wearing a seatbelt really should seek help for their issues with hate! Seriously. You people had better hope that you follow EVERY safety precaution or don't expect anyone to have the compassion for you that you don't have for this man. He made a MISTAKE which he REGRETS and has been man enough to admit it, so get over it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments