Eric Clapton -- He's Got a Fluff N' Fold Heart

3/4/2011 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eric Clapton washed and dried his own clothes in a coin-op LAUNDROMAT ... proving Slowhand is one super-chill blues man -- who's also handy with whites, darks, delicates ...

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

CanDoAttitude2011

Keeping it real.... Love it.

lili

fantastic!

sfx

"Laundry done professionally" - pfff.
Clapton does the only right thing, because: If you want something done good, do it yourself.

Googie

Enough already, just let the man do his laundry. You must be getting absentminded or it was a slow night and you put this story on again.

gunnysac

ERIC CLAPTON was at power balance pavilion last night the new home of Sacramento KINGS (for now) ,totally awesome! GUNNYSAC

JLS

This same story was posted her late last night.

They must be smoking the good stuff at Harvey's hacienda tonight.

We are getting double posts.

puddintang

I've been to the laundromat when my washer was broken. Also go when I need to wash a king size quilt that doesn't fit in my washer at home. Wanna take pictures of that? I don't get why this is a big story on TMZ. So Eric Clapton is washing clothes at a laundromat. Maybe it's therapeutic. A quiet place to be normal and unwind. Or maybe he was stopped over in town and needed clean clothes. Or maybe his washer is on the fritz. woohoo. Why this story was needed twice is a mystery.

FlamingoNut

Same story, same pic (just enlarged), different headline.
Seriously TMZ, someone needs to get a life...

FlamingoNut

and
it wasn't thrilling the first time around.

soulofanangel

Leave Clapton in PEACE.

He's doing GOOD WORK washing clothes, not making a public scene,
not embarrassing himself or his family, no rambling speeches, not disturbing ANYONE, not in a court bringing more shame.

HARVEY, you specialize in disgrace....save the "PAPS" for the slime that deserve your attention.

tim

eric clapton, sad to say is a sham....

I went to his CROSSROADS, left after 3 days on a medical discharge(could not provide services for a medical conditon) and was charged over $5,000. Before I left, i was told by 2 crossroads workers I would be charged $250 per day. I decided to take the loss and go to a rehab center that my crossroads worker agreed would be better suited to my condition. I arrived home, as I am packing to go to rehab I get a call from crossroads and was told my fee for leaving early would be over $5,ooo. My rehab journey enede that moment with a call from crossroads president "TIM".

ALERT, CROSSROADS is there for one main reason, PROFIT, i hope this post saves one person....

P E A C E to all addicts, alcoholics, and cpp's...

T

Clapton is in Asia. So was this filmed?

ArtieFitchie

The whole laundry thing is part of his recovery, he does his laundry at a place down the street from the arena in St. Paul as well.

John

Did you not get enough comments on this story the first time you posted it a few days ago?

Canadian

What the heck is the big deal? So he does his laundry while on tour? Good for him I say!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments