Ke$ha

I'm Putting My Face on Condoms

3/5/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ke$ha wants to make sure your junk is covered the next time you have sex ... and now she's putting her face on 10,000 condom wrappers to prove she means business ... TMZ has learned.

0304_kesha_condoms_EX

Sources connected to the singer tell us Ke$ha banged out a deal with LifeStyles Condoms ... which agreed to provide 10,000 customized rubbers for the singer to fire off into crowds at her upcoming shows ... beginning on Monday.

Tik Tok, wrap your ...

the DQ

Best thing I've heard from her yet. Dirty, icky girl.

Wade

This isn't new, there have been plenty of condoms on her face...what? Her face on a condom? Never Mind.

keeping it real

She should put her face on some Toilet paper, cause she looks like ****!

4 REALZ

keeping it real

She should put her face on Toilet paper cause she looks like Sh*T! 4 REALZ

STARR C

Yeah she can put her face on my condom and I'll have my face in her wonderland!! Yum!

The Train!

this is the only condom that CAUSES stds.

Andie

She's a FUGLY, trashy skank who's 15 minutes have been up, someone should inform her.

joecrabs

Now thats what I call safe sex. No one will want to f%$k after trying to wrap up and seeing that skank staring at you from the rubber wrapper.

Di

Hahaah! she really thinks she's all that.... this is what i call an FUGLY X2 woman... dude... she looks like a tranny. yikes!

o rly

Do her partners use condoms? I guess that guy that unloaded semen on her chest in those leaks pictures took it off before delivery.

Dave

She's a no-talent pig.

Derek

Well THERE YOU GO ... I know I'm a little late in noticing this but Ke$ha really is proving to us that it is all about the sex appeal and not the music anymore. She really is RUBBING IT IN OUR FACES this time ... and she's getting away with it. What's her main audience? Preteen girls (and possibly boys as crazy as that sounds)? Thanks music industry ... Thanks a-****ing-lot!! To Ke$ha: I hope you party just a little too hard one night and get yourself thrown off a cliff!!

Boozez

Hahaha yep this will keep the sex away.Wonder how many Lifestyles will make before seeing the drop in sales?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2