Rolonda Watts Arrested for DUI

3/5/2011 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former talk show host and news anchor Rolonda Watts was arrested early this morning on suspicion of DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Rolonda Watts Arrested
Watts was busted at 1:30 AM in Hollywood and was booked into jail in Van Nuys at 4:07 AM. She is currently being held on $15,000 bail.

Watts worked at WNBC in New York for several years, was a correspondent for "Inside Edition," and hosted her own talk show, "The Rolanda Show." According to her website, she currently hosts an Internet talk show, called “A BraveHearTView.”

She joins Christina Aguilera's boyfriend Matthew Rutler and Oakland A's outfielder Coco Crisp on the list of celebs popped for DUI this week.

UPDATE: Watts was released and is due back in court March 30.

frankentit

She should gay marry Mike Vick! Woo-wee! Ha ha ha! Now that would be funny!

frankentit

FRANKENTIT was first!

messenger69

TMZ the real story is not the DUI it’s that IT was booked thru the men’s intake center.

Finally the truth shall set you free.

Superstarsteve

I've seen her in action and Ro-ro seems to like her drink. Here on TMZ we see when well 3 known celebrities get pulled over just this week alone. The message it sends to me, is this is how the state of CA. is getting someone like myself who can handle 2-3 beers and be JUST FINE. But if I get pulled over, I'm technically a DUI even if I pass the field sobriety check because if I blow a .07 and then .09 I'm good enough to be put through the $yStem. I wonder what her BAC was?

Something tells me with this one it was AT least .15+ (having seen her in action). Ro-ro when you visit the places you go to, dummy up and be nice to the staff. They might not get on TMZ and tell everyone how rather obnoxious you were when this certain person dealt with you, and worse yet had to smell your wine breath. Here you go Miss Bossy. Swim in your ****. You were buzzed and annoying with getting into too much detail.

I don't excuse those who blow anything like .11 and up. AYOR. But in a city like LA where cabs are outrageous because things are so much farther than let's say New York, cabs are high and the price is a deterrent. There is definitely a need for regular people to get around at a more reasonable fee.

....but a cab fare still pales in comparison to what you end up paying for a DUI.

sonny

Dude should not have been driving drunk.

Truth

EEEEEEW!!!! DID NOT KNOW WENDY WILLIAMS HAS A TRANNY SISTER. RU PAUL LOOKS BETTER IN A DRESS. TRUTH!

Todd

Who?

Chia

Slow news days huh? No one I have heard of and would like to keep it that way.

jim

Took it "out on her" like how CHUCKLES? The same way you "take it out" on ALL the women in your life? Yea...thought so...

This will be a blood bath people...CHUCKLES is a ticking time bomb...those whores better hope they get the eff out before he blows.

Charlie Sheen 47, is all over the news because he's a celebrity drug addict. While Andrew Wilfahrt 31, Brian Tabada 21, Rudolph Hizon 22, Chauncy Mays 25 are all soldiers who gave their lives this week with no media mention. Honor THEM by re-postin this status! Support our troops!!!!!!!

Posted at 9:35 AM on Mar 5, 2011 by Lori

Stiletto

Been a loooong time since my DUI...but since when does bail on a DUI run 15K?

Room Monitor

She be uglier than a DOG. Lock her up for life. Or him.

babyz65

I watched her show, and I just think of someone like her, to know better. Very disapointing.

Howie

@TreeMileZune:

Looking at that person with that wig, how do we know it is a woman? There are a lot of good plastic surgeons in California. It could be or could have been a man.

Howie

Doesn't she/he deserve the presumption of innocence and a fair trial before an objective judge before being found guilty and being given life imprisonment with no chance at parole for driving under the influence?

janja

number 8 I agree WHO????????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments