Oksana Grigorieva:

WINNING!

3/6/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her legal team have scored yet another victory against Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned Mel must fork over an additional $300,000 for her attorney's fees.

0124-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-01

Sources connected with Oksana tell us ... Mel must pay the $300k immediately ... per Judge Scott Gordon.

TMZ has been privy to a partial tab on how much Oksana's lawyers -- which total more than 40  -- have requested.  That figure exceeds an incredible $3 million.  Mind you ... it's a custody case involving one kid.

We don't have a tally of how much was actually rewarded, but it well exceeds $1 million, and counting.

Justice -- it ain't cheap.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

LA me

Me thinks we either "lost" Majestic to the link of Lea T or that last bottle of beer..lol

Majestik

Oinky IS Lea T!!

Posted at 1:36 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by LA me

Okay I"M PISSED WITH THIS VIDEO.. can I say why? LOL

SERIOUSLY, I have TWO FRIENDS that are making the transitions to females, from males and guess what, they aren't anything LIKE THIS BITCh. This LEA T Is so TOTALLY GAY and gender confused that she had to go male.

My friends, one was diagosed with Testicular Cancer. He had the operation to make himself female, and even though he is now, surgeically, he will buck up and get into the fray of things. Sign of the times, some stud cam in bitching at the lanes how he was all that and a bag of chips. Our MALE/Turned Female challenged him to an arm wrestling match. She wasn't through all her hormones shots so he thought he was fighting a female.

She kicked his ass, won a drink and he NEVER found out she was a he in a previous life, because none of us cared that knew the truth. We were just happy to see a MALE dominated by someone else THEWY considered a feamle LOL

maya

Yes, we all want to know, how much has Oksana paid to her 40 plus lawyers?

Maya 28

TMZ must I forever be a New Reader?

LA me

But Maj....aside from that, dont you think he/she looks like Oinky??

Actually, I think comparing him/her to Ol Oinky is an insult!

Majestik

It is not a big win for OX--who's responsible for the remaining cost?

Posted at 1:59 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by Confused

Confused, after all this time, it`s NOT a big win for ox. who`s responsile fo the reamining, I say Oxymoronic, simple fact it, the court ordered her lawyers be paid by Mel for the Custody Case, the past 20 or something lawyers have to do with Trial, Litigation and one on one cases with a judge. If Gordon decided and kept up with his part of the bargain, according to Custody, and family law, no worries, Oxymoronic will get a few more doolars due here in the case for custody, anything after her Extortion case is gone...

realist

Considering that in January bills were submitted for well over $1 million, this is NOT a win for Oksana.

Confused

Posted at 2:26 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by realist

Exactly!!!

Majestik

LOL Maj....It's usually me that's had half a bottle of wine by now (working on the other half right now)! Blame it on the alcohol!!

Oinky is not the "winner" in this case....only the "lowers" are winning at this point.

POX on OX!!! Aflack!!

Posted at 2:08 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by LA me

Dammut you and yer wine botttles....AFLACK!!! Stop it already, the firt time you posted that I spit liquid out my mouth, my nose and a few other orifices that the public wouldn`t believe LOL

rika

Oksana's day will come - what a money grubbing whore. She clearly tried to extort him and Karma will bite her in the ass very soon. Hopefully he gets neutered now.

Posted at 1:36 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by summer

***********************
I think you're confused.Karma's already been dished out.If Mel weren't a raging madman making horrendous insults and threats toward his wife she'd have nothing to bargain with.

Majestik

Note--it says sources close to Oksana say--another Ox spin???

Posted at 1:48 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by Confused

Yeah, confused, like we don`t know `SORCERS`close to Oksana, coughcoughcough, I can`t believe I actually typed her real name.

Confused

Posted at 2:30 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by rika

Your ignorance is showing--she was not his wife---just some whore.

maya

I wonder if the sources connected to Oksana will answer the question we all want to know; how much has she paid?
TMZ if you had the answer would you tell us?

Maya 28

Okay TMZ it's not funny anymore, I am not a new reader

realist

Rika, you are confused. Oksana was NEVER Mel's wife. However, several other descriptions for Oksana come to mind.

LA me

Posted at 2:28 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by Majestik
________________________________

LOL....(off subject) Can't you just picture Lindsay Lohan saying AFLACK with those duck lips of hers??? TFF...here's a picture of her and her lips to get a visual while spitting liquids out of...well we won't go there..

Misty Lin

Screw the ***m guzzling whore. All she is, is a gold digger.