Oksana Grigorieva:

WINNING!

3/6/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her legal team have scored yet another victory against Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned Mel must fork over an additional $300,000 for her attorney's fees.

0124-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-01

Sources connected with Oksana tell us ... Mel must pay the $300k immediately ... per Judge Scott Gordon.

TMZ has been privy to a partial tab on how much Oksana's lawyers -- which total more than 40  -- have requested.  That figure exceeds an incredible $3 million.  Mind you ... it's a custody case involving one kid.

We don't have a tally of how much was actually rewarded, but it well exceeds $1 million, and counting.

Justice -- it ain't cheap.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

Sincerity

How can Ole Greedy possibly be "WINNING" when this "isn't money that's actually going in her pocket"! She found that out the "hard way" when she thought that her attorneys were going to break off a piece of the first installment and give it to her. Whatever the court doesn't approve for payment, more than likely she'll be sued for the balance. Plus, if she's actually indicted on any criminal charges, she's going to have foot to the bill for her own legal fees. I doubt seriously if child support is going to "make a dent" against this sort of debt. What goes around, comes around! It really couldn't happen to a "more deserving" person.

Majestik

But Maj....aside from that, dont you think he/she looks like Oinky??

Actually, I think comparing him/her to Ol Oinky is an insult!

Posted at 2:21 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by LA me

ROFLMAO....Um yeah, HE looks like Oinky without the sex change operation...GRRRR, OMG, anyone can be Oinky...

LA me

Posted at 2:38 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by Sincerity
_________________________________________

@Sincerity
Yes, I do recall an article where Ol' Oinky was pissed that one of her "Lowers" didn't give her a "kick back" as promised (is this legal?).

POX on OX!!

(and just for Maj......AFLACK!!)

Confused

It's very upsetting that TMZ is becoming Ox's mouthpiece. Perhaps Mike wrote this thread. This sounds like a ROL story.

Majestik

LOL....(off subject) Can't you just picture Lindsay Lohan saying AFLACK with those duck lips of hers??? TFF...here's a picture of her and her lips to get a visual while spitting liquids out of...well we won't go there..

Posted at 2:35 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by LA me

Nope, I`ve got the commercial in my brain, I `ve got a JEW voice, JEW personality, JEWS ACTOR...un hun, should I be reemed now for being a racists or anti-semite...LOLOLOLOL

mija

For that kind of money she better be sucking him off in the jacuzzi.

maya

Is this just another one of TMZ's non-stories. Geez!

Maya 28

It sure would be nice if I didn't have to check my email every time I post.

Kilmerfan

Jackie Mason is right the Justice system stinks, Oksana should be in jail.

Majestik

(and just for Maj......AFLACK!!)

Posted at 2:45 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by LA me

ROFLMAO, you BITCH!!!

Bwuahahaha, got that damn duck in my head and the voice doin that freakin`AFLACK!!!! grrrr

Fidel's niece

I found the info on lawyer fees:

250,000 Aug 6, 2010 Mel was ordered to pay

TMZ story Oksana to Lawyers: Where is My Money?

Jan 26, 2011

Ok$ana's lawyers presented the bills

1.2 million Horrowitz, Garbus and Ron Litz - (since sept 2010)

250.000 Manley Freid (family law)

163.000 Alan Shifman (for 1 months work)

Total 1 mill and 630.00 thousand

PLUS Mel was allready ordered to pay 500.000

TMZ story 1/27/2011
Mel Gibson - Oksana's legal cash cow

***Team Mel***

Majestik

Guys, good night.

It`s almost 3 am here, I`m NEVER up at this hour, gotta love a booze filled night LOL

have a good one y``all, enjoy.

LA me, have a fantabulous night, wish I could run into you more often but I can`t on this board, you keep some wicked hours, you crypt keeper you, LOL.

Nigh all

realist

@Fidel's niece,

And let us not forget that EG is after her for another $1.5 mil. I see bankruptcy in her future. No crystal ball needed here. LOL

LA me

It sure would be nice if I didn't have to check my email every time I post.

Posted at 2:52 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by maya
________________________________

You just have to sign up with TMZ with your email and a password. It keeps you signed on and you don't have to confirm each post by email. I started that way...it was a pain in the ass.

LA me

GNite Maj!! Always great seeing you during "my" hours...LOL

AFLACK!!!

rika

Your ignorance is showing--she was not his wife---just some whore.

Posted at 2:31 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by Confused