Oksana Grigorieva:

WINNING!

3/6/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her legal team have scored yet another victory against Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned Mel must fork over an additional $300,000 for her attorney's fees.

0124-oksana-mel-ex-tmz-01

Sources connected with Oksana tell us ... Mel must pay the $300k immediately ... per Judge Scott Gordon.

TMZ has been privy to a partial tab on how much Oksana's lawyers -- which total more than 40  -- have requested.  That figure exceeds an incredible $3 million.  Mind you ... it's a custody case involving one kid.

Justice -- it ain't cheap.

1118_mel_oksana_footer

LA me

Maya...read below
"When you enter your name and email address, you'll be sent a link via email to confirm your comment along with a password. To leave another comment, just use the password you were given."

This should keep you logged in everyday, unless you opt to sign out after each session. Hope this helped

Karls

$300,000 is better than 3 Million

champix_o

I understand that TMZ wants to ‘thank’ ‘sources connected with Oksana’ for the info hence the headline “Oksana Grigorieva: WINNING! “

Ox is NOT winning anything _ that’s a $1 Mil less for Lucia’s inheritance. And that’s just for starters ..

Nobody with any self respect will touch her or publicly acknowledge any acquaintance with the her ever again. Maybe a quick blow j.ob in private surroundings, maybe she will even get another new car for services performed :) IF she will sign a non-disclosure agreement first! In case she is recording or planning to blackmail / extort again :-)

She wrote once in an email to Mel “Does your family think that my modesty and class could pass for stupidity?” __ Well, she was as delusional then as she is now __
Except now, because of her own conduct, ALL about her sleazy persona is out in the open! Nobody is going to be fooled again by her so called class, modesty or the non-existent musical accomplishments she loves to brag about. The ‘virtuoso’ concerts she never played, the Music Conservatory in London she never attended, the ‘I was always independent’ game and so on and on ..

I am sure That Mel will somehow survive the $ 1 Mil in legal expenses and, in time, he will move on. Including financially. He has HUGE talent. He has capacity to earn. He has capacity to love.

Even Alexander, her 14 year old son can read all about it! Shame on her!
But .. Nobody will be fooled again. Her ability to be a common whore while pretending to be a lady and a virgin is gone forever!

By trying to ruin and scam Mel Gibson Ox has lost the anonymity to con people.

Ox thinks ‘she has made it’. That’s her idea of success – to be available at all times to a well heeled man, in any capacity, in the hope of an access to his bank account.

She might have been clever in the past. But surely not very intelligent!
Ox is WINNING ?? – give me a break :) She is not only a delusional tart. She is also a very STUPID tart indeed!

maya

LA me
I've tried that but they just wont let me stay signed on. Grrrr!
Thanks for your help though.

Maya 28

I'm still a new reader. I guess I'll be checking my email ...again. Damn it!

dhananjay

LG Launches Optimus OneLimited Edition for Cricket World Cup in india

maya

LA me
I just re-read your post, thanks. I was typing in my password not the password they gave me. Hopefully this time it will work. THANK YOU!

Maya 28

LA me

LA me

Maya 28

Posted at 3:30 AM on Mar 6, 2011 by maya
_____________

Did it work?? Curious to find out

LA me

I haven't had to sign in since (don't think I know my password for that matter if it was assigned to me)

maya

No LA me, didn't work! I give up. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight LA me and Majestic.

Maya 28

framed-heart

I'm a bit confused about the wording of the article. So Mel has to pay ( according to Oksana's sources) $300,000. Then the article states that the 40+ lawyers want $3 million in total, but goes on to say "We don't have a tally of how much was actually rewarded, but it well exceeds $1 million, and counting."

So somebody has to pay the collective lawyers more than $1 million, but who is it? Are they saying that Mel has to pay for all of it and that $300,000 is the first part of the payment, or that Mel only has to pay $300,000 of it, and Oksana is responsible for the rest? Don't think Mel should have to pay for her lawyers at all, just wondering to what extent this is saying he has to fork out?

Preserve the Tiger

"Justice -- it ain't cheap." What's happening here is NOT JUSTICE; nothing that has happened with this case has been 'justice.' Oksana has been allowed to lie, cheat, sell herself (prostitution) and steal, as well as ruin Mel's reputation with those lies and all of her actions, and Judge Scott allows it; and now it appears that the District Attorney's office is going to do the same! This is another sad day! When is Oksana going to be punished for her ABUSE ~ verbal abuse of Mel and the United States' judicial system. I know, NEVER! It's times like this that I'm totally ashamed of our so-called judicial system! When a non-U.S. citizen can walk over justice and U.S.-born-citizens! Our Military is fighting for our freedom, and there are those who are losing their lives for it, and to think that what they are fighting for is being abused ~ by a Russian you-know-what and the powers-that-be!

Tellthetruth59

Judge Gordon appears to be corrupt by not putting a cap on this case. DA appears to be corrupt. The corruption in LA is not to be believed. All of these people need to be investigated.

doublej

absolute bull****!!!!

gonesi

By the judge... NOT LIMITING... or capping, the amount that could be spent on lawyers, he is enabling the extortionist in yet another angle to blackmail Gibson.

"Settle and give me what I want or I will bankrupt you with lawyer bills", surely the judge is smarter than that.

gonesi

"Ox on the other hand will stay forever with the reputation of an aging sleazy vindictive Judas & a gold digger who had a baby for profit. Who was ‘on the take’ since her teens. Who was leaching off a long line of successful men for decades, squatted in their houses while providing services for free plastic surgeries, food and board and dubious musical ‘credits’ .. It is ALL in the open now.
Even Alexander, her 14 year old son can read all about it!"

..........................

"Judas", how fitting, she called Gibson 'my God', and she has sold/exploited him for money. She is trash.

And Jackal, a scavenger, that is what she and her lawyers are. She has no talent and has been living off the leavings of real hunters/talented people, that make it..aka 007 and Gibson.

"The Judas Jackal", kind of fits her doesn't it?