Brooke Mueller: Bring On the Drug Test!

3/7/2011 5:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller is ready, willing and able to take drug tests every week until her kids turn 18 ... this according to family members in constant touch with Brooke.

0125_Brooke_Mueller_tmz_ex
Brooke admits she fell off the wagon in the Bahamas, but claims the events over the last week -- especially with Charlie Sheen -- have shaken her to the core ... and she's now determined to stay clean and submit to regular testing.

Lawyers for Brooke and Charlie are negotiating today, trying to avert a court battle Tuesday morning.

We're told Brooke is more than willing to give her lawyers authority to agree to drug testing.  As a family source puts it, "She'll do anything that needs to be done to keep her kids."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Jacqui

It's disgusting how many Charlie Sheen related "stories" you guys have on here. I usually enjoy checking out your site but today I didn't read even one story. please stop "updating" us with every stupid detail of his meaningless life. I understand he is a celebrity but at least just wait a few hours then compound all his stupid drama...I don't want to see a pageful of this idiot!

Kiki

Why does that dumb ho always have such a stupid look on her face? It's like she's trying to suck a fat one that's not there...but I suppose that's how she got on this website in the first place. What a skank.

clara

I don't know which is worse. However, Brooke was using while pregant so when exactly is she going to get get "clean" for the next 18 years to raise the children when she can't stay clean for a week!!!!!!!!!!! what a train wreck! I so feel sorry for the children.

Marty Thomas

If you submit a 1.5 inch sample of hair it will give a 90 day history of drug use. Check out
We can test for approximately 12 drugs. I sent Dateline NBC an email after Friday show and recommended a Hair Drug Test for our buddy Charlie Sheen. It's the only way to go.

R.Zimmerman

She's gross. With her big old capped teeth, she looks like a horse. She could have gnarled Charlie with that mess.

Duncan Smith

So if she fell off the wagon while hanging out with Charlie it's hard to tell if his crazy is mental or drug influenced. If drugs are around him then he's not clean!

mark

i have had loads of charlie in my day, its not always as great as its made out to be (this is an in joke for british/irish people)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6