Charlie Sheen on Firing -- 'This Is Good News'

3/7/2011 6:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from Charlie Sheen on his firing from "Two and a Half Men" today:

0228-charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01
 "This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Pistol

How long does this nut get to run around loose?

the dave

People call him a fool or crazy. He gets paid in the millions. We get our little bits of money drained from us all the time. Who's more crazy?

Mary Gill

Post 147 - correction, he USED to get paid millions, now he has lost just about everything, including his sanity - Sheen just doesn't realise it yet. He may be clean of drugs, but looks like he has permanent brain damage, which should serve as a warning for other fools like him.

Scott

The whole world loves Charlie and his lifestyle. He's made the studio and creators in excess of 5 billion dollars with the show. Some idiot screamed for Charlie to clean up his act but now nobody likes what they see. John Stamos as Charlie? You'd get better ratings with John Candy. Charlie Waffles Rocks!

Lou Lou

I thought it was funny how he brought out the AA book in one of his interviews. I am 1 in recovery and actually feel for this man. I can remember being so low into my drinking just about losing everything and those closest to me in my life. I was so bad I didnt care what,who,when,where,why, or even how in my life. It was the drink that I cared about and it almost killed me. I must agree w/do***entary in their above statement, there are a lot of people in society today that arent who they appear to be. They want to be what magazines or how movies display a man or woman should be. Anyhow...geuss we all need to go through what we need to go through to get where one needs to be. And now that I have stopped drinking today I have a choice...solutions...moving forward as positively as I can. What started out as a fun thing to do on and off as a kid became adiction that almost killed me.

HeBre

fracking Earthquakes... OK so just because he's a little psychotic & sleep depraved does not meen he is not on form.
It's 20yrs since I had any psychotic episodes (apparently dellusions) I did the 17 plus years in the AA/NA rooms, then opted out. Who tha frack would want to be a "productive members of this SICK society" of mindless consumption ?
well not me !
My most enlightning moments of wisdom & forsight came in the form of psychosis, so when someone as witty and smart as Mr Sheen want's to clean wax "lyrical" & polish on this fictional existence. I say props bro, your wild, off the ricter & very on cue. Charlie Sheen is right most of you are f@cking stupid sheeple & some of us are opperating on different dimension.
The game is up & we are winning

& if he does loose his space suit, the eye dears of his apparent ramblings are forever amongst us.

"I love you violently" - Mr Sheen

Digby

Yes Ted McGinley he could pull it off.

I have only seen the first 3 or 4 episodes of the latest series, I did notice that Charlie was VERY aggressive in demenaur.

I wonder if this was the real Charlie Sheen coming out, or was it in the script ? I thought it might be the drugs.

Which may explain why the producers lost patience with him.

Digby

Its a shame I loved the show and Charlie.
But he has totally lost it.
You cant act like that in real life and get away with it.

I wonder if they will carry on with the show and find another Charlie, or find another new member of the family?

Or will they just can it ?

I'll miss Berta.

stan zalen

Iam a business owner who only deals with legal binding contrac work. #48 must be a janitor at a pet kennel. CS is in default in a legal binding contract. WB will win hands down. Read the 11 page letter his lawyers sent his attorney on why they "HAD" to fire that junkie. Wb will win and get a judgement for damages and lost revenue from the contract CS signed that will shock the world.

dor.

he is replaceable.The show was never just abour him, He can be replaced they do it all the time.Its about time they dont give in to spoiled actors. Charlie grow up, youe an Ass,

Gaylord

And we thought Gaddafi's noodle was mush ... he looks like an Einstein compared to Charlie.

stan zalen

#151 You sound like a pro crack-head like your goofy buddy CS. I know a crack-head from the second of your post. Too sad sticking up is a form of denial and I hope you don't steal your mothers wedding ring and pawn it for some crack.

Rob

charlie sheen was the savior for CBS...they sucked!!!! hopefully he will get with a good network that is not LIBERAL..a*******

MJ

Those "silly shirts" helped make you the highest paid actor on TV. Bite the hand that feeds you in such a public, immature way and you shouldn't be surprised by being fired. BTW, stop smoking around your kids.

stan zalen

It sounds to the world that all you CS sticker-uppers would love to suck his finger for days at a time. Did I say finger? Sorry charly, you are not strange like all of your queen male fans without a wife or a life. Go back off in your own jack yard fools.