Charlie Sheen on Firing -- 'This Is Good News'

3/7/2011 6:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a statement from Charlie Sheen on his firing from "Two and a Half Men" today:

0228-charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_01
 "This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

scdallas

I can't believe Denise Richards actually looks like the sane one in this whole wheel of drama.

The hookers are the smart ones in all this, they're at least getting cash and cars out of him. And it can't be that bad of a gig, romp a day for a Bently?! It sure beats doing tax returns all day and night for this crappy Ford I have to drive.

SassyLime

C'mon Charlie is old as Hell Anyway...Game over

jc

still winning.

MARCYdarcy

Ted McGinley to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peaches

........THIS WARLOCK EXISTS IN TERRESTIAL DIMEMTIONS.......THE DUDE IS TOTALLY WHACKED OUT OF HIS BIRD......WAY PAST THE TIME TO PUT THE PIPE DOWN CHARLIE......BRAIN DAMAGE, DISCO DAMAGE, CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT......THE DUDE NEEDS TO BE KEPT AWAY FROM HIS KIDS, OUT OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC, SOCIETY ETC........HE'LL BE FINANCIALLY RIPPED OFF BY ALL HIS 'PEOPLE' AND THE WHORES HE KEEPS AROUND HIM....SUPER SAD WATCHING AND HEARING ABOUT THIS DUDE GOING DOWN HILL....FAST............SEE YA CHARLIE

Beth A D'Antonio

They just lost a biggggg!!!!!!!! pay check I watched every week and all the reruns!!!! I love the show you cbs people dont know a good thing when you had it was in the bank for sure !!!well with out charlie I know I wont watch. And Jhon Stamos very good looking so is Charlie but Jhon cant do charlie's part.Its to hard because he playing him self and thats how Charlie ROLLS HA HA!!!

Cricket

Stark raving mad!

Candy

CRANK...GOLD TEETH...WHATEVER HE DOES GOES UP HIS NOSE...IT DOES NOT TURN TO GOLD...HOW COMICAL THAT HE FEELS HE IS OWED SOMETHING...HE WAS NOT THE STAR OF THAT SHOW....BUT IN HIS OWN MIND, WHICH IS CLEARLY MORE THAN DELUSIONAL....DRUGS AND FILMING GO HAND IN HAND....I CAN'T IMAGE HOW HE FEELS THAT HE IS DUE ANYTHING WHEN HE IN FACT IS THE LOSER TO HAVE BROKEN A CONTRACT TO SHOW UP AND PERFORM SIMPLE TASKS IN A TIMELY AND WORKABLE MANNER....LOOKING LIKE A DRUG SCORNED PIMP IS NOT PART OF THAT CONTRACT...I AM SURE OF THAT.

James

Sheen is strung out and needs about 6 to 12 months drug and alcohol free to recover.

KARIN

I am glad that is finally over, the rest of the cast should go on with the show, I am sure they can write something up for them, I liked him until he started all this nonsense, he thinks he is god , his day of recking is coming. And he shouldn't have his children with his aditute and those girls living in his house. He had it made a top show making millions, shows what drugs and acholol does to you.

shnlklk

I think he doesn't really have anything to lose but himself. If you think about it, he probably made more money than he would ever be able to blow even if he had a thousand hungry nostrils, he is well-known if that appeals to him still and when all this media frenzy subsides he will be free to do whatever he wishes to. I respect him, because he CHOSE what he wanted to do with his life and however he may be regretting it later, he seems to be willing to stick to it and he doesn't give a flying fck about nameless, faceless people judging his decisions. It's as if viewers didn't have a choice. I think all this is about the freedom of choice and as long as you dare to say what he or anyone should/ought to do, you probably haven't accepted the fact that in the end you are only responsible for what you do AND it is only what YOU do that you are responsible for. And yes, he is a bad role model, but only if you accept his self-centered behavior as bad. You can still tell your kids to go to bed, if you have the authority. Respect, Charlie!

Emilio

Can someone translate what he said?

jdawg

He's a freaking ACTOR. he knows every1 is eating this stuff up.

#sheen is kind of a selfish @#*! for doing the cast this way. hopefully the kid gets $paid$.

Italia

Winning.

tg

He has a good case. He's showed up for work, passed drug tests, and there is no moral clause in his contract. Factor in that CBS knew his personality before the contract was signed and Sheen has an excellent case in recovering all the $$$ that's owed to him.