Warner Bros. to Charlie Sheen:

You're Fired!

3/7/2011 6:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Warner Bros. has just fired Charlie Sheen from "Two and a Half Men."

Charlie Sheen Fired
Warner Bros. issued the following statement: "After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen's services on 'Two and a Half Men,' effective immediately."

The statement does not say if the show will go back into production.

UPDATE: A source at Warner Bros. says no decision has been made on whether the show will come back.

Charlie Sheen Fired From Two and a Half Men

David

This is sad he had to end this way he is a talented and funny actor. The show will definitely not be the same without him and in my opinion on that show charlie sheen was one of the only guys that was irreplaceable. I dont think the show should go back into production after losing him. Ratings will drop through the floor. I think its safe to say Two and a Half Men is over.

nick grant

ACTS FOR HIRE: SALSA,LATIN,OLDIES,ROCK,RAP,HIP HOP,RAP,DISCO,OLD SCHOOL.PARAMOUNT ENTERTAINMENT NICK GRANT 908-781-0220
www.paramountprod.com
nickgrant@paramountprod.com
HAVE A CHARLIE SHEEN BIG BASH @ 100%

Adam

amm two and a half men is nothing with out him.....so they could well cancel the show too

Rob

I say cancel "2 1/2 Men!" Let it Rest! LET IT DIE! Nobody will miss it anyway!

louie

I just wanna say, I experienced somthing like this in the early nintys, being a van halen fan, and montrose fan, when david lee roth was replaced by sammy hagar, it was preference thing, but if Rob lowe gets it I will stick with the original after 5 years watching reruns when the economy is so bad no one has cable.. I wote David lee roth and charlie sheen.... still my hero, makes tiger woods look like a *****! no wonder he get tiger blood

peterbubla

I GOT SOLUTION For Charlie = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwLCedEkJIc&feature=BF&playnext=1&list=QL&index=1

ipickthetrolls

I'm suffering from TMC syndrome (too much Charlie)! I'm going for the trolls; there's a FB site "Charlie or Trolls? I Pick the Trolls! ;-)", and this is a CHARLIE-SHEEN-FREE zone! It celebrates the plastic, relecore-belly, face-only-a-mother-could-love, pre-Don-King haired re-fad trolls; they are MUCH more worth our time than CS!!

Mary

Charlie Sheen..So sad...His family needs to have him committed to a state mental facility to save his life. It is obvious this poor soul needs help. From his interviews, he really appears to be bi-polar and needs medication. If someone does not intervene, we could be reading about his demise in the papers sooner than later. Why should the other actors and actresses on Two and a Half Men suffer by shutting the show down. They have families to feed too. Keep the show running with another funny actor. Mr. Sheen is not indispensable.

justin

he still has to have more money than all of us combined.. so ide still call that WINNING, losers.

Nathan Sloan

I love Charlie Sheen no joke! I'm actually sad he got fired

kathy farwell

charlie, think how you are influencing, especially young people, with your cigarette hanging out of your mouth, LIT! could you do like BARETTA used to do when he was trying to quit. Stick an UNLIT cigarett in your mouth AND CHEW A STICK OF NICORETTE GUM AT THE SAME TIME. I KNOW YOU CAN WALK AND CHEW AT THE SAME TIME. YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD IN THIS AREA.
YOU CAN INFLUENCE YOUR KIDS TOO. DO IT FOR THEM. LOVE, KATHY FARWELL

jessy lafferty

i think this is messed up. he's another person like everyone else. ya sum jokes nd need to get a fuqking lyfe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hit me up on my email if u agree. jessy.lafferty@yahoo.com/ i hope this gets read on tv so everyone can hear it!!!

Sandi

Charlie needs help and alot of prayers. I pray his parents will step in and intervene, on his childrens sake. His visits should be very limited during this time. He is not obviously aware that he has a problem. Stop the interviews, get him help.
At this time, his mania is taking over. He doesnt remember from day to day what he says. For his safety, get him checked in.
Where is his brothers? Mother? Step in..now, before something happens to him or someone else,,children..

Mike M

Banging seven-gram rocks? That is more then enough to kill two and a half men.

renegadegirl

The only reason I tuned into that show in the 1st place was b'cuz Charlie Sheen was on it, & the only reason to keep watching it. ALL EYES ARE ON YOU CHARLIE! Too bad Charlie's X wife can not stop saying stuff out to the world instead of handling their bizzness in private, yah yah Charlie parties with hoochees, what else is new? But man oh man when your job depends on how smooth you look, you better be taking care of your money maker. He has got to take a closer look in the mirror or stand back & get the full picture, that lifestyle is messin with that charm that makes him....Sheen. (checked dictionary defintion of sheen & did not see his pic there)