"Sheen's Korner" -- Torpedoes of Truth

3/7/2011 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen decided 50 minutes was too long for his rambling, non-sensical, anti-troll Internet talk show -- so last night he unveiled a 13-minute version ... that was just as bizarre.

0307_charlie_sheen_video_ustream
Caution: This edition of "Sheen's Korner" is definitely R-rated.

Lori

Let's see...does he WANT us to watch and THEN cut our throats? Or does he just want to cut everyone's throat "in general"? cuz I'm getting the feeling he doesn't like us anymore and I'm not watching if he really, really doesn't like me :).

Oh what the hell, live life on the edge...WATCH CHUCKLES KORNER AND TAKE THE RISK OF GETTING YOUR THROAT CUT...Gee, hope all goes well in custody court today CHUCKLES...your latest rant should have the judge in STITCHES! That is what you intended right? it's "All a joke...smoke and mirrors" isn't that what you said?
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

realitychecker

Got your chump right here. Sorry, d_a_p, this ain't about you. Get over it. Now back into the closet.

Joann

I just watched the 13 minute segment of Sheen's Korner and I'm no doctor but I think I can safely say Charlie will be in a mental ward or will be forced into a real rehab by the end of the week. The man has truly crossed the line to insanity. He's in a bad place.

He's blaming his audience for the bad reviews he got on his first Sheen's Korner podcast. He does not think it has anything to do with him. I hope he doesn't get violent and beat the crap out of that girl. I would be gone if I was her.

Charlie tried to quit cold turkey but he's tweaking big time now. He thought he was stronger than the drug but it's kicking his ass. He will either start taking drugs again to take the edge off or he will get more delusional.

I hope someone can help him before he goes off the deep end even more.

He has crossed over the line into sheer insanity. I can't see how that girl can stay there with him.

sugarbee

The dude is F_ing CRAZY. Most of what he says doesn't even make one bit of sense and I can't believe how many people just play along with his insanity. I hope this nut never get's 10 mins alone with his children because I am afraid for their lives if he does. I think Charles Manson had more sense than this freak!

Holly

Harvey,
You're an ass!
You live through 1 segment in a crappy movie that included a pig story, the OJ trial, and L.A Riots.

You relish in others downfalls, and feed into them.

documented_as_puzzling

the closet in your head right so that you can do as you please with the sc-m wh-re puppet that just invited itself in right - right simpleton ----

rainbow4321

Can we get an autopsy on the dog, please? They did remember to feed it, right? There were no blunt trauma injuries to the poor thing, or anything?. No cuts on it's neck (just saying...)? Toxicology report, maybe? Maybe it died from smoke inhalation from all the chain smokers?

Betty

For the love of God, stop broadcasting this man's self-destruction. It isn't funny; it's tragic.

documented_as_puzzling

were you threatened yet again from the flipsides tow

avamp

Someone needs to step in and have Charlie put on a 5150 hold..apparently, no one loves him enough to do so.

Joann

In his 13 minute Sheen's Korner where he said "while your watching he's going to be behind you cutting your throats." that made me realize what Brooke said about him texting her he would cut her head off and send it her mother is true.

Lori

THIS IS WHAT I LEFT IN THE "COMMENTS" SECTION OF CBS.

REMOVE any current or future Two and a Half Men episodes from your line up. Until YOUR star is committed or seeks help for his lunatic, murderous rantings...you should suspend all airings of this show...ALL RE-RUNS, everything.

I will be BOYCOTTING all products advertised while airing episodes and will be sending letters to those advertisers telling them WHY.

You are contributing to an extremely violent mans narcissistic behavior.

This is the FIRST time I have left a comment in any forum like this...please take this seriously.

SubH2O1682

Cah-Ray-Zee. Nucking Futs. And Brooke thanks you for every minute of it as she prepares to see the Judge this week.

Tammy

So, if I have this right Sheen is trying to recreate his brand.

His former brand was the wealthy, eccentric hooker loving excessive epicenter of the extreme party man.

His new brand is the ranting, incoherent, over-the-top, so-screwed-up-everyone-can't-help-but-stare-at-the-mangled-carnage-of-a-human-life-going up-in-flames, train wreck.

Gotcha. Good to get that straight.

Oh, and he hates us for gaping at his mega awesomeness and not falling down to worship him as a god. Yet somehow he plans on slipping up behind those who do worship him and slitting their throats. I think I'll stick with the former rather than the latter on that one. LOL!

therock

Charlie just gave his phone number out to the worls. Or am I the only one who saw his number on the phone he flashed to us? WINNING!!!