Fantasia

Bares Her Soles

3/7/2011 2:19 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

With her sexy bare feet, luscious tatted up flesh and demure form-fitting black sequined tank dress, "American Idol" season 3 winner Fantasia Barrino mesmerized the audience at an event in D.C. this weekend.

0307_fantasia_zoom_launch
The 26-year-old really knows how to stand out in a crowd.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

yikes..she needs to lay off the fast food..Now thats what I call thick and dense very dense...yuck

Sensible Sense

Fantasia, I Believe your Bittersweet Summertime is not over yet.
Free Yourself from the cheesy Burritos and come Back to Us. When I see U now I want to hide behind Color Purple.

PS. Based on Fantasia's songs

SweetPea

One thing that I have learned: Just because they make it in your size does not mean you are supposed to wear it!!! OMG hot mess. Like someone else wrote- you can take the hood rat out of the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of the hood rat.

Eric in L.A.

I agree on what she said about herself when she was on AI. "I'm ugly..." enough said. Now skanky too.

Bippy

SHE IS BECOMING A TWO SEATER - DEAR FANTASIA: BE PREPARED TO PAY FOR TWO SEATS OR GO INTO THE CARGO HOLD!!

Shanan Li

Wow, Michelle Obama is slimming down! Eat your veggies!!

Shanan Li

Maybe she is trying to get a Jenny Craig contract like Jenifer Hudson did. Gotta pay those house bills some how!!

christy

I do not know what planet people are on when they say this girl can sing. She is horrible period.

wil

COW!

Canadasux

Love those natural blondes. Her "look" is a dime a dozen and would never stand out under any cir***stances. Next!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Classy ain't she? Go ahead, get another tattoo because once you get one, what's a few (dozen) more? Everyone always says "This is the way I express myself, & even years from now I'll still believe in these things." Yeah, but when you get to a certain age, you won't necessarily want to keep your skin filthed up expressing that which you believe. On top of that, people who have many tattoos - as opposed to the military guy who got the bulldog or the anchor while serving, & then stopped - cannot stop. They keep going & going til they run out of room, then get pissed because there's nowhere else to go. Look at any group of pictures of a single rock star. From the start of their career til the present, it looks like the meth progression mugshots. Just disgusting, & that's exactly where this one's headed. Probably get hepatitis along the way.

Canadasux

TMZ, are you insane! My #96 post wasn't vulgar in any way! Yet, because of some sweeping policy generalizations that you hold to and the way your site works, people can't put certain alphabet letters together without getting starred out - even if their words have nothing to do with being vulgar or swearing, as mine doesn't? The the fact that you starred out certain letters on my post now glaringly communicates what you tried to stop in the first place! Do'h!

CarolynAB

Conspicuous consumption.

She almost lost a house to foreclosure. How much did those tattoos set her back?

fstblk

FATASIA, You should've stayed home with your daughter. If Jennifer Hudson had such a good result with her diet you should be looking for some sponsers instead of out dancing.Along with some really good tatoo removals.Probably looking for somebodies HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Money N Bank

I'm sorry, but she is past ugly... That girl is just plain Ooglee!!!