Lindsay

Upset With 'SNL' Over Miley's Insults

3/7/2011 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has fired off a letter to "Saturday Night Live" honcho Lorne Michaels -- explaining she was disappointed with him for allowing Miley Cyrus to take digs at her on the show ... TMZ has learned.

Miley Cyrus SNL Skit

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... she had considered Lorne a mentor and a father figure -- and felt betrayed that he would let Miley mock her on TV -- so LiLo sent an email to let him know she was upset.

In case you missed the show -- Miley finished her opening monologue with a musical number which included the lyric, "I never stole a necklace or got a DUI .. never cheated on wife like that golfer guy ... so what if you can see a little boob from the side ... I'm sorry if I'm not perfect."

We're told Lindsay hasn't received an email back yet.

Jay

Well thats what happens when you become the biggest joke in Hollywood, people make fun of you.

Sorry Linds but you did this to yourself!

Blood Red Witch

I heart lou
I heart BR Witch
I heart ilovegossip
I heart Mare

I heart all of you too! And of course Grandma Cracker. BTW You MUST let us know when you get that A on your paper.

john smith

So Lou is admitting that he has mental problems from being beaten as a child by an abusive father, awwww poor Lou......get some help Lou, there's plenty of good shrinks out there. It might take a few years but eventually you'll work it out.

john smith

I've been sleeping all day, anything new?

john smith

Hey I wanna talk to my daughter, Lindsay are you online....Lindsay?

lou

Posted at 6:57 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by john smith

PS: I never once said that I had an abusive father. That must be your OWN guilt seeping through.

How's that rehab thingie going,btw?

lou

Posted at 6:57 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by john smith

----

Sukks to be you, Milo. I'd rather be someone who is innocent any day than a wife beater who pretends to be good with God.

lou

Hey, this would be a great opportunity for us to sell some material, but there should be a test first. I'll provide the first part of the rhyme and everybody else add to it.

I once knew a Jew named Lou

Posted at 7:41 PM on Mar 7, 2011 by therock

----

What a pathetic feckwit. Sorry but no time for idiot anti-Semites who can't even bother to put a period at the end of a sentence.

Also, looks like I really riled up our favorite girl, Lie-ho. Or, no, I think the sheer number of "haters" who posted on this thread has rattled Lie-ho. That, plus being refused entrance into her favorite party holes. Life's a beyatch but at the end of the day, I can shut off my computer and get rid of you but you can't do the same. You're stuck with your sukky reality.

Here's hoping there are bedbugs in your prison sheets, girl.

lou

Lou, Lou, the posting fool
Hates himself and is a tool
Spews out rants and lies galore
just because he's fat and poor

Posted at 8:15 PM on Mar 7, 2011 by lou

---

Even if I were fat and poor, at least I wouldn't be stupid and BUSTED!!!!!

And funny that you and your worthless father will both be locked up (one in jail, one in rehab) at the same time. Like father, like daughter, you know, Lindsay?

lou

Well, bioches, I'm out for some fun with my friends. While I'm out partying you all can get some dog or horse poop and put in your own faces. You'll look much better for it.

Posted at 9:28 PM on Mar 7, 2011 by lou

Yeah you can look like Lindsay Lohan with spray tan.

Posted at 9:32 PM on Mar 7, 2011 by Vorlon

---

ROTF Cackling with sustained laughter!

Notice that Lindsay's out partying again. Lindsay, aka Fake Lou, hope your urine test is dirty right before your hearing.

lou

I think lou has some kind of problem.

Posted at 8:35 PM on Mar 7, 2011 by Dylan

---

Dylan, said to say that the Trollhan clan has stolen my user name. Yes, they are *that* pathetic. So no, I didn't call someone else a "jerkoff," that's not a word I would use. It's gross. Leave it to Milo to use it; I guess that's all of the action he's getting right about now in Celeb. Rehab. so that's what's on his mind.

Sorry for the confusion. You'll know the real Lou as the one who always calls the Lohan family out on their nonsense, not someone attacking people who attack the Lohans.

And no, not going to change my name, not giving those idiots the satisfaction. Let their lunacy speak for them - it shines through all of their posts, whether they realize it or not.

lou

It was great last night because therock and John Smith (as Lou) were just having a conversation with each other. Everyone else just ignored them, as we should!

Posted at 6:29 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by ilovegossip

As Grandma Cracker said, Dr. Drew really should be watching Milo's internet action and addiction. Although clearly amusing to us and the world, it ain't helping Milo get any better.

BTW, good morning to all except Milo wife-beater.

lou

"yeah, I stayed off that one too. So obvious. Somebody needs to tell Dr. Drew to cut off the internet access!"

Oh shoot, I missed all of the fun stuff - darned time zone differene!

I heart you guys too. You tell it like it is, with humor.

lou

335. @lou

I know that wasn't you. It was quite obvious who it was. When I mentioned I wished that court was (now today) she lost it and went after me. Hehehe. I kinda hope that little fit last night made her feel better.

Posted at 6:02 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by Blood Red Witch

----

Heheh. That was good for a chuckle! Wish I had been here to see that. I'll have to go back to find your post. Thought I'd gone through them all.

Nicely done. Let the little cow worry about court a bit for the next few days.

FriendofLindsay

Lou why are you being so mean to me, I was born into acting, I have it in my blood?