Lindsay

Upset With 'SNL' Over Miley's Insults

3/7/2011 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has fired off a letter to "Saturday Night Live" honcho Lorne Michaels -- explaining she was disappointed with him for allowing Miley Cyrus to take digs at her on the show ... TMZ has learned.

Miley Cyrus SNL Skit

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... she had considered Lorne a mentor and a father figure -- and felt betrayed that he would let Miley mock her on TV -- so LiLo sent an email to let him know she was upset.

In case you missed the show -- Miley finished her opening monologue with a musical number which included the lyric, "I never stole a necklace or got a DUI .. never cheated on wife like that golfer guy ... so what if you can see a little boob from the side ... I'm sorry if I'm not perfect."

We're told Lindsay hasn't received an email back yet.

Vorlon

Lou the last time I talked with Lindsay which was about three years ago I asked her if she read Perez Hilton and she said no, things may have changed but i don't think she even reads these comments let alone posts. Lindsay was wearing a orange T shirt that was 2XL and smoking a cigarette outside the stage of Ugly Betty at Raleigh studios before they moved to NYC,,,,,,I am not ML call me that if you want.

Posted at 7:58 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by john smith

But yet you are remarkably informed as to her finances including how much she was packing when she "accidentally" left the store with the necklace. (Info which to my knowledge hasn't appeared anywhere.)

That would make you an insider and a liar.

BTW still waiting for an answer to my questions.

lou

Funny, John Smith claims that he has not spoken to LL in three years. Sitting Bull made the exact same claim........hummm, I wonder........

Off to school now, please everyone, remember a prayer for Charlie if you are so inclined, he is a very sick man.

Posted at 8:11 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by grandma cracker

Gee, whatta coincidence. But if you subtract the recent, Rehab-ordered get together with Milo and Lilo, it probably HAS been 3 years since he's seen Lilo. Guess that's what happens when you use their mother as a punching bag?

Have fun at school, Grandma cracker. Hope you learn something interesting.

As for Charlie...is he sick or is he just an addict? He was completely coherent on Piers Morgan's show, and then stark raving mad the next day. And was stark raving mad earlier in the day, prior to Piers Morgan's show. If he's bipolar, then my prayers are most definitely with him. If he's just an overindulged drug-addict, not so much so.

My prayers are most definitely there for his kids, especially the boys.

lou

That would make you an insider and a liar.

BTW still waiting for an answer to my questions.

Posted at 8:17 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by Vorlon

----

Good point, Vorlon! You catch the minute details that are very important! Lohan's are impelled to blab out THE most personal information in public but then rush to deny that they have the means to know such information. Which makes them a liar one way or another: either the personal information they purport to know is false because they have no insider info or else they are lying about being Lohans.

I wonder if they ever know if one of them is lying to them. Seriously. Do they believe one another's BS?

Giuseppe Petri

Lindsay with peers.

janet

yeah right like im going to drive or call antioch college, so so you or someone you know will try to shrink all those answers you want out of me. besides, im not ll. and there's more than one lou imposter. and the crap talk you do i threw back at you. (except when i was telling you i hate myself. that was me pretending to be you since you are nothing more than a hatemonger)
don't care if your male or female old or young you have the heart of a dead armadillo and the mind of a redassed baboon. HA thinking im lindsay or someother TROLLHAN. Wow, even saying Cody is involved as DYLAN. what spiderwebs your mind weaves.

You think i am a really stupid person. but if you, lou, are associated as staff or even as a graduate student in psychology at Antioch in Culver City, that school or profession is much worse for having you.

I have been having a lot of fun with you idiots and you can't even see past your own preconceived notions and fantasies. Talk about operating with blinders on.

I'll give you a chance here....(its not a unlimited opportunity, either). You think im LL and that LL is a stupid self involved vacuous **** ho who only wants to party on and steal things. You think she has a limited education because of her tramp ho mother dina.
Well, if she's so uneducated, why don't you ask her a few questions that you think someone of her caliber of education can't answer? I can't promise I will get all of those correct, but ask away. If one of you idiots change your mind of what Lou is leading you all on the merry path to that would be fine.
20 questions only (and not about LL I don't have those answers)
Maybe like what year did Darwin publish his Origin of Species, and things like that.

grandma cracker

guess lou is so threatened by having an imposter that she contacted TMZ to shut down that person. Shows how little a person she is inside that she feels threatened when she is called out for the hate she spews.
well, here's another persona...but maybe TMZ needs to be told that everyone here hating thinks that LL and all are talking to them.

heres the post i was going to do as lou:
Please click the link below to activate your comment and create your TMZ account:

Click here to activate

The comment below will be added to the post titled Lindsay Upset With 'SNL' Over Miley's Insults :

__________

20 questions only (and not about LL I don't have those answers)

I guess I'll either only be able to answer as long as you don't feel threatened. So if you want to be self limiting, fine.

Lou

I have a question, what is the center of our universe?

grandma cracker

where the big bang started in reality and you in your world.

grandma cracker

lets get some questions to answer you dont think anyone in the lohan or troll han group would know the answers to.

FriendofLindsay

I have two questions, Einstein said in his theory of relativity that if one could travel faster than the speed of light it would be possible to go backward in time, can you tell us a little about that? My second question is If Miley smokes a gram of Salvia from her bong and starts freaking out, how long does it take her to come down?

Lou

Wrong grandma, the universe doesn't have a center.....

grandma cracker

according to einstein, if I have it correct, it would require going faster than the speed of light which is just over 186,000 miles a second. But Einstein postulated it was the speed of light was finite in a vacuum which is how he developed his theory of special relativity. Since we don't exist in a vacuum, then the speed of light in our world will never let us go backwards in time (excepting we can see things that have happened millions of years ago like supernovas etc when their light finally reaches us, at the known value of the speed of light in the universe, which is not a vacuum.

And no, stupid, I don't know about Miley, either,
and Lou, you obviously know very little about astronomy and the history of science.

lou

Sorry, Lindsay, but the last thing I am is threatened by you or upset by you. I find your rantings very sad, quite frankly. I think you do have problems but you clearly don't want help. I have no connection with Antioch College and have no idea if they are close to you or not, or even how good they are. CLEARLY you are frightened by the notion of "spilling the beans" on what went on in your life. What exactly DID happen, Lindsay? Surely some part of you still remembers. It's not important that you tell me but it's important that you remember and try to deal with it.

You, Lindsay Lohan, are too afraid to get better. You'd rather live in your lie than to have the courage to face that you are a drug addict and thief and get better.

Your choice, Lindsay. You COULD get better and return to a blessed life of privilege and wealth. Or you COULD keep on lying and go from bad to worse. Your choice.

Vorlon

This "contest" is pointless. Any question you ask her she can Google the answer.

Proves nothing.

grandma cracker

Guess lou is too upset with the idea that someone here will think she's been deluding herself and she's going back to the idea that I am lindsay. Well, I am not lindsay and am not a member of her family. I have never met her, or any member of her family. She thinks I'm sad to post as lindsay, but she is the one who has been declaring all the non hateful posters as lindsay and her entire family, etc. she is a sad delusional person and i honestly feel for people in her life that have to deal with her in real life.