Lindsay

Upset With 'SNL' Over Miley's Insults

3/7/2011 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has fired off a letter to "Saturday Night Live" honcho Lorne Michaels -- explaining she was disappointed with him for allowing Miley Cyrus to take digs at her on the show ... TMZ has learned.

Miley Cyrus SNL Skit

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... she had considered Lorne a mentor and a father figure -- and felt betrayed that he would let Miley mock her on TV -- so LiLo sent an email to let him know she was upset.

In case you missed the show -- Miley finished her opening monologue with a musical number which included the lyric, "I never stole a necklace or got a DUI .. never cheated on wife like that golfer guy ... so what if you can see a little boob from the side ... I'm sorry if I'm not perfect."

We're told Lindsay hasn't received an email back yet.

grandma cracker

Vorlon, right, you can google the answer and put together a rational answer in seconds. Keep that as your reason to think this conversation is pointless. Keep that as a reason to stop yourself from actually trying to come up with a question that you could ask lindsay and reasonably expect she would not know. You say its pointless because of google. Guess you think that she has the brainpower to google and pick the answers out in seconds or even a few minutes. After a night of what you suppose was drinking and partying, and after years of supposed cocaine use.

Come on now, quit locking yourselves into your delusional world where you interact with the public by hatefully bashing public people (LL) and being not held accountable for it.

lou

I am Lindsay Lohan. I am enraged because my father, Michael, abandoned the family when he went away to prison. I am enraged that he caused the family embarrassment and pain by his actions. I am furious that he beat my mother, Dina, in front of me. He had no right to do that! I am enraged that he says he loves me then sells me out to the news, no matter HOW I feel about what he does.

I am enraged that Dina won't stop giving me blow or booze even when I'm trying to get well. I'm enraged that she made me work and support the entire family from when I was a little girl. I'm enraged that I never got a childhood! WHY was I the breadwinner? I'm enraged that she drags me into every battle she has with Michael.

There, that's how it's done, Lindsay. That's the kind of work you do with a therapist. Then you start to work on how to deal with your rage. And how to deal with the people whom you love but whom you have issues with.

grandma cracker

I really think it boils down to this: all you people who are bashing lindsay on this site and calling out other posters as lindsay and her family and thereby confirming to yourself and to your co-posters that you have the ability to identify random posters as a real person and then spew more hate due to what those people posted are quite delusional. You just don't want to spoil your own "party" because then, you might have to face reality and interact with your neighbors, co-workers (if you have them), and family, etc. You would then have to have a hobby that interests you more than posting on here. There are a lot of conclusions that can be drawn by any rational human on this, but you are locking yourselves into a very small mindset.

lou

This "contest" is pointless. Any question you ask her she can Google the answer.

Proves nothing.

Posted at 9:31 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by Vorlon

---

Oh, I believe that the girl has learning smarts but she has not ONE shred of common sense or personal smarts. You can have PLENTY of the first and still fail miserably in life if you have NONE of the second.

ilovegossip

Does anyone else picture John Smith leaning over his Mother's computer, typing frantically, hoping she doesn't catch him on it? (sad part is, he's 40 years old to boot!)

danaaa

lol you'd think she'd have bigger problems than miley spoofing her on snl...

nevrshunalepruchan

Lindsay Lohan--Keeping duckface real from now until she dies!!..

Vorlon

Three men in a cafe order a meal the total cost of which is $15. They each contribute $5. The waiter takes the money to the chef who recognizes the three as friends and asks the waiter to return $5 to the men.

The waiter is not only poor at mathematics but dishonest and instead of going to the trouble of splitting the $5 between the three he simply gives them $1 each and pockets the remaining $2 for himself.

Now, each of the men effectively paid $4, the total paid is therefore $12. Add the $2 in the waiters pocket and this comes to $14.....where has the other $1 gone from the original $15?

Vorlon

Acting on an anonymous phone call, the police raid a house to arrest a suspected murderer. They don't know what he looks like but they know his name is John and that he is inside the house. The police bust in on a carpenter, a lorry driver, a mechanic and a fireman all playing poker. Without hesitation or communication of any kind, they immediately arrest the fireman. How do they know they've got their man?

lou

Funny you say that,ilovrgossip. In an interview from a few years back, he was living with his mother, dependent upon her to drive him and the interviewer places because he'd lost his license. Nana Lohan(the only one with any sense, apparently) suggested that he not talk about personal stuff, a request which he promptly ignored.

Vorlon

Q. Are all credits good and all debits bad?

grandma cracker

Vorlon...the three men paid 15 total (5 each). once the chef accepted 10 (split between 3 men is 3.33333333333333333333 dollars) they only paid 3 1/3 dollars, IF the 5 was returned to them. But the waiter only gave them each 1 dollar (3 returned and 2 kept by the waiter). The amount not given to them is 2.00 divided by 3 which is 66.66666666666666666 cents. so each person paid 4.33 1/3 cents for the meal.
15 paid -2 kept by the waiter is 13 paid.

grandma cracker

Posted at 9:48 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by Vorlon
________________
my guess is that the police knew all the men by name and only the fireman was named john

Vorlon

Nice try but it was a logic question, not math (doesn't invalidate the math though) :

Answer:

The payments should equal the receipts. It does not make sense to add what was paid by the men ($12) to what was received from that payment by the waiter ($2)

Although the initial bill was $15 dollars, one of the five dollar notes gets changed into five ones. The total the three men ultimately paid is $12, as they get three ones back. So from the $12 the men paid, the owner receives $10 and the waiter receives the $2 difference. $15 - $3 = $10 + $2

Vorlon

Posted at 9:55 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by grandma cracker

Another elementary logic problem:

You were close but no banana- the carpenter, lorry driver, and mechanic were all women. The fireman was the only male.