Zuckerberg Adopts The LUCKIEST DOG EVER

3/7/2011 12:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Facebook honcho Mark Zuckerberg just adopted a super-cute little puppy dog ... that LUCKY son-of-a-bitch.

0307_mark_zuckerberg_dog_beast_launch

As TMZ previously reported, Mark and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan had been in the market for a Puli for a while -- and finally found one in Oregon.  They even created a Facebook page for him.

The couple named the puppy Beast. We were hoping he would have gone with Bark Zuckerberg.

christy

"Bark Zuckenberg" ahahahaha TMZ made me lol. Good one!

Linus

Not a news story worth reporting. If he had actually rescued/adopted a dog in desperate need of a home from a shelter I'd then consider it newsworthy.

I will NEVER support breeders and those that PURCHASE their pets from them.

"If you don't rescue, don't breed"

janet

Go on to puli rescue sites. I hope this was an adoption or a rescue.

Christy

Agree with the purchase comments vs the adopted. I rescue only...never buy. They love you more I think.

Mr Baxter

Adopt from your local pound Richie Rich.

janet

Well at least the Puli is not a "designer dog" It's a beautiful dog. Corded coat if let to grow. Canine dredlocks same as the Kammadore. (not sure of the spelling)

Zelda

Mark Zuckerberg's father was my dentist for ten years. Mark use to come downstairs run around my chair with a runny nose. he couldn't wipe his own nose then so what makes any one think he has the brains to take care of a dog. he didn't adopr the dog, he probably paid 2,000 for it.

Violette-Blue

That pup is just too adorable for a horrible name like Beast. Bart would have been better.

Cravin Morehead

From what I saw of the girlfriend, she ought to be named "The Beast." He should be able to do a LOT better thsn that! She also looks old enough to be his mother!!!

jen

Did he ADOPT the dog or did he BUY the dog? big difference, if he bought the dog, he didnt save a life. Looks to me like it is a dog he BOUGHT. That makes him a bigger loser in my book. (if that is at all even possible) LOSER!!!!!

DudeLebowski

Why couldn't he adopt one from his local shelter? My wife and I have 7 mixed breed dogs-a part Rottweiler, Beagle, Lab, Boxer, Jack Russell, plus two that we're not too sure what they are. We got four of them from our county's animal shelter. It's unfortunate that he couldn't have set a good example for others and gotten a shelter dog too....

dadudedd

See? A pvssy and a puppy CAN get along.

soulofanangel

Hope you named it "KIFLI" (cookie in Hungarian).

CrashAndBurn

@N.O. Lady

It had to come out one way or another before somebody beat me to the punch. Besides, she was in the market for a Puli and no columnist uses market and an asian in the same sentence.

kim f

With all the abused animals out there, they should have adopted a RESCUE DOG. With their power and reputation, they should be role models. Mark, at least adopt a Rescue Dog to be your new puppy's companion.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments