Zuckerberg Adopts The LUCKIEST DOG EVER

3/7/2011 12:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Facebook honcho Mark Zuckerberg just adopted a super-cute little puppy dog ... that LUCKY son-of-a-bitch.

0307_mark_zuckerberg_dog_beast_launch

As TMZ previously reported, Mark and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan had been in the market for a Puli for a while -- and finally found one in Oregon.  They even created a Facebook page for him.

The couple named the puppy Beast. We were hoping he would have gone with Bark Zuckerberg.

Virtual Insanity

The girlfriend is very old and unattractive. Its nice that he isn't buying his tail too.

Sarafina

Why lucky? Mark and Priscilla work/study long hours from home! That poor dog will probably be by himself in their house all day long destroying the house by pooping, peeing, and chewing up everything!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this dog will live better than most of us will

anonymous

SO CUTE!!!! I love it... Beast hehe

ChiChi

I used to work for a vet, and believe me rich people tend to be the most sh*teous dog owners. They go away all the time, they're selfish and they can't be bothered with trivial things like walking and training. We had poor dogs who spent more time boarding with us than they did at home. I also remember another client who was poor, and had two adopted pitbulls that someone dumped at the shelter. She had no money but would scrape together every last cent she had to take care of her animals. If I were a dog I'd rather have a poor owner who cared versus a rich owner who treated me like an accessory.

anonymous

From the looks of it, the dog probably only has one eye. so more than likely it was a rescue! Enjoy the new pet, Mark

Nancy

Adopted or BOUGHT from a breeder???

Echo

Thats what I came here to say.

RE:
14. Funny, I thought FB rules stated no FB accounts for animals?
Posted at 8:25 AM on Mar 7, 2011 by Canadian Girl

manbearpig

Anyday now this dude is gonna be coming out of the closet...

Zelda

Mark Zuckerberg's dad use to be my dentist for ten years. the kid use to come downstairs run around my chair with a runny nose. he couldn't even blow his nose himself, what makes any one think he has the brains to take care of a dog. he didn't adopt a dog, he probably paid over 2,000 for it.

Gravylegs

That is not a Puli. Maybe a Bichon Frise?

zoogirl0

Adopted, I think not. It's a rare breed puppy, I"m sure he bought it. Adopting is when you take in a dog from a rescue group or shelter and pay an adoption fee.

Jim

Can't wait for everyone to do some research on what this dog will look like when it matures. I'll give you a hint... Dreadlocks. But they are beautiful creatures, and thankfully, Mark will be able to afford the ridiculously high grooming bills for it.

beebees

I'm confused are you people saying that I shouldn't have to pay to adopt a child? I'm almost certain that you pay a lot more to adopt a child than Mark would have paid for the dog . . .

mommy

hey mark, you don't have to go all the way to oregon for a dog. there are lots of them much closer and cheaper and needier at your local animal shelter. selfish d***head

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments