Sheen's Goddess Gets 2-Day Trial in DUI Case

3/8/2011 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bree Olson -- one half of Charlie Sheen's goddesses -- will get the chance to prove she wasn't driving drunk in Indiana last month ... but she'll only have two days to do it.

Bree Olson DUI

TMZ has learned Olson -- real name Rachel Oberlin -- appeared in a Fort Wayne courtroom today and requested a 2-day trial to battle misdemeanor drunk driving charges.

As TMZ first reported, Olson was busted on Feb. 3 after allegedly crashing her Lexus ... and then blowing a .19 when cops arrived on scene -- more than twice the legal limit.

Olson's trial is scheduled for June 8 and 9.

Stay tuned.

Made it Past 27

SHE THINKS CHARLIE LOVES HER. ALL THE PHOTOGS LAUGHED. WHAT A JOKE. IDIOT THINKS HE LOVES HER.

steven katona

you know if she used any mints with alcohol that'd throw that machine off. its a shame we don't know the situation of the accident fans would be able to aid in the defence. under cir***stances unknown all i know is vehicle failure is always suspect. sometimes people get trapped in situations and this superstar needs the best defence ever! she aint no lohan!

Sociopaths are Sad

ROFLMAO!!!

Brian B.

Charlie is a old fart and is only whining cuz he realizes he's no longer a hot shot anymore. An aging drug addict that can only get women that have a price tag on their butts. Sure Carlos...you're a reaaaaal winner! not.

hihat

One of Charlie's goddesses getting busted for DUI? Who would have thought it??? Bwa ha ha ha...

Brian B.

@ #95

"BREE -- Don't pay attention to all these people here who trash you. They are all JUST JEALOUS THAT CHARLIE LOVES YOU DEARLY!!!

ROFLMAO!!!"

Posted at 9:50 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by Sociopaths are Sad
------------------------------------------------------------------

YEA I'M SURE....LMAO!! I'm sure everyone's jealous of some skank bag that has no aspirations in life other than being a SEX SLAVE...GO SMOKE SOME MORE METH.

warrior007

I'd still let her sit on my face ;)

Duh Winning

Y-A-W-N... bored already with this.

Elle0375

Never seen her with clothes on before....how's your butt holding up? still gaping 4 inches wide?

Brian B.

Hey warrior007...when's you're next sex offender's class? lol.

shutupalready

Two days is a total waste of the court' time, the taxpayers lose so this skank can act out in court and gain attention. It's sick.

Brian B.

LOL @ #103

YEA RIGHT!! I know...It's always us poor taxpayers that have to pay for the trash.

Elle0375

I'd still let her sit on my face ;)

Posted at 9:34 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by warrior007

Aren't you a brave one? How many STD's can you carry on your face at one time? glad you are willing to find out. I bet you live with your mother in the basement....

warrior007

you can sit on my face too Brain B ;)

warrior007

@ Elle0375..I'd let you sit on my face too, but you probably weigh about 200 lbs plus....just saying