Charlie Sheen: I Have a Michael J. Fox Clause!

3/8/2011 9:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's people claim ... if Warner Bros. replaces Charlie Sheen and keeps producing "Two and a Half Men" -- Charlie keeps drawing a paycheck.

0307_charlie_sheen_michael_j_fox_EX_TMZ

Sources connected with Charlie tell us ... Charlie has what they call a "Michael J. Fox" clause in his contract.  When Fox was doing "Spin City," his contract provided that he would keep getting paid as long as the show was in production, even if he left the show.  Ironically, when Charlie took over for Michael, Michael kept drawing his salary.

Sources say when Charlie signed on for "Two and a Half Men" ... the original contract provided an identical clause, so Charlie's people believe Warner Bros. is on the hook if they keep producing the show.

Here's the rub.  Warner Bros. claims they fired Charlie for cause, nullifying the contract.

These are the battles that keep lawyers employed.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

Kate Middleton's Family Releases Candid Photos

Kate Middleton's family has released never-before-seen shots of Prince William's future bride -- including one of her as an adorable 3 1/2-year-old girl!

0308_welcome_kate_launch
The photos, which were released via the official Royal Wedding website, also show Middleton on her graduation day from St. Andrews University with William, on vacation with her father and sister and another of her when she was 5-years-old.

The duo is set to marry on April 29 at Westminster Abbey. It's been rumored that Kate will wear an Alexander McQueen gown for the ceremony.

Mardi Gras Stars -- Who Dat?!

To celebrate Fat Tuesday, we've masked some of Hollywood's biggest stars -- can you guess whose famous faces have been given a TMZ Mardi Gras make over?

0308_fat_tuesday_mardi_gras_2011_launch

Zuckerberg Adopts The LUCKIEST DOG EVER

Facebook honcho Mark Zuckerberg just adopted a super-cute little puppy dog ... that LUCKY son-of-a-bitch.

0307_mark_zuckerberg_dog_beast_launch

As TMZ previously reported, Mark and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan had been in the market for a Puli for a while -- and finally found one in Oregon.  They even created a Facebook page for him.

The couple named the puppy Beast. We were hoping he would have gone with Bark Zuckerberg.

Kim Kardashian's Sexy Music Video Sneak Peek!

While Kim Kardashian's song left some underwhelmed, the music video for it is sure to be hot!

0308_welcome_kim_launch
Kim shared some behind-the-scenes shots from the "Jam (Turn It Up)" video shoot on her official website, where she writes "I swear Hype Williams is the most creative guy I know! He is a genius! He came up with all of the different looks and wanted me to experiment with looks that I had never tried before."

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess whose super famous face was given one hell of a celebrity scramblin'?

0304_SCRAMBLE_LAUNCH

Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen -- Kissin' Carnival Couple!

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are really living it up down in Brazil for Carnival!

0308_welcome_TOM_launch
Gisele, who is from the country, and the Patriots star enjoyed the view of a Rio de Janeiro street carnival from their balcony yesterday -- where they were spotted locking lips and dancing like crazy with friends!

Bundchen took part in the festivities in a more official manner on Sunday, where she got all made up and celebrated on a float with her mother, Valdir, and her sisters-in-law Nancy and Julie Brady.

Check out all the party pics above!

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

We've hidden some very sneaky differences in the following photos for you to spot -- good luck!

0225_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE difference in the following photos!**

Teddy on 'Full House': 'Memba Him?!

Tahj Mowry is best known for playing Michelle's funny friend Teddy in the family friendly sitcom "Full House." Guess what he looks like now!

0303_memba_teddy_launch

Celebrity Cross-Dressin'

Sometimes being a superstar can be a real drag -- see which stars have crossed over to the other side.

0121_drag_launch

Sherry

THIS MAN is going to DIE.....HELLO!!!!!!!!!!and EVERYONE that is haveing a good old time with him is leading him to his death.... .....WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! THIS MAN NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do I know this is because I saw my brother do the exact same thing before he killed himself with drugs and drinking the same way he is.......Trust me he will go too far soon!!!!!!!!!!!!HE needs to be in a locked down room with rehab the rest of his life.....hes too far gone...And Charlie you are NOT INVINCIBLE !!!

thinkingperson

RE: Number 14 - "Great actor"?? Oh PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!

Matt

Go get 'em Charlie.

sal

anyone who admits doing 7 grams of coke in one sitting on national television deserves to loose his kids and get fired from his job, sheen is a very stupid child grow up Charlie jail time would serve him right

Brandi

I have been a fan of the show since it first aired I think the 3 actors are great together and I will miss the comedic trio and their show but I have noticed the difference in Charlie on the show over the last season and half. He dressed kinda sloppy and had glazed over eyes, but the show was still great so I assumed it was just part of the script. In my personal opinion I think when the show relized he had a problem they could have cleaned up his "character" on the show to kinda help him with his real life problem. If you have him act as a drunken womanizer and he has a REAL drinking problem then it only makes it harder to turn off the "act" when the day is over. The whole situation is very unfortunate and my wishes are that the other actors of the show will move on to a spin off of Two and Half Men, I think the rest of the cast are just as funny and can still make good TV.

sarahb

Ususlly a grandfather clause like that is accompanied by another one. either he didn't read it all or I suppose he forgot about the clause that he does not get paid if he is guilty of comitting a crime.

Jazzy

Charlie Sheen should not get paid. The show should go out of production. Frankly, I am TIRED of the whole thing, show included. If I have to see another re-run, I think I might just throw up! Yes, I have heard of changing stations/channels and do just that when the show comes on!!

jerome

TMZ is such a bunch of yellow journalism hacks. To keep giving a burn out like Sheen publicity is really sad. Just when you think there is nothing left in the bottom of the well, the s*** bags at TMZ will always scrap some kind of s**t up. What a bunch of losers.

Theresaou

Please people, all of you who are having a field day with Charlie Sheen...STOP....he needs help, someone should take him under their wing and help him, this is no laughing matter!! Anyone who cares for him open you your G.D. eyes!!!

Ro

The only people who are WINNING are Charlie's attorney's and enablers. Please get the man some help. If this were my son, I would be at his home with a straight jacket and have him escorted to rehab..

Bob

Why am I reminded of charles Manson and his rants when I watch charlie Sheen's rants

Max

Sheen is one angry man. Reminds me of my a**hole brother. A mean, angry, miserable SOB.

Lori

Whatever little brain Charlie had left has been fried. Anyone who cares a lick about him would tell him what a complete waste of air he is and that he needs help. And Charlie - news flash - you are no Michael J. Fox. never have been, never will be.

ballbuster

If Sheen is paid under this clause, he should put his $$$ where his big mouth is - that is, seeing that the crew is paid first, then the cast, and then himself. There won't be anything left for old Charlie if he's held to his very public promise.

Frank

My God...... This man is self -destructing...He doesn't comprehend that if he gets busted for the possesion he will have re-hab & detoxs behind bars. Fans...Pray that he does not get money support this expensive, destructive addiction. May God interviene to save this helpless man & his kids.