Charlie Sheen: I Have a Michael J. Fox Clause!

3/8/2011 9:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen's people claim ... if Warner Bros. replaces Charlie Sheen and keeps producing "Two and a Half Men" -- Charlie keeps drawing a paycheck.

0307_charlie_sheen_michael_j_fox_EX_TMZ

Sources connected with Charlie tell us ... Charlie has what they call a "Michael J. Fox" clause in his contract.  When Fox was doing "Spin City," his contract provided that he would keep getting paid as long as the show was in production, even if he left the show.  Ironically, when Charlie took over for Michael, Michael kept drawing his salary.

Sources say when Charlie signed on for "Two and a Half Men" ... the original contract provided an identical clause, so Charlie's people believe Warner Bros. is on the hook if they keep producing the show.

Here's the rub.  Warner Bros. claims they fired Charlie for cause, nullifying the contract.

These are the battles that keep lawyers employed.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

Kate Middleton's Family Releases Candid Photos

Kate Middleton's family has released never-before-seen shots of Prince William's future bride -- including one of her as an adorable 3 1/2-year-old girl!

0308_welcome_kate_launch
The photos, which were released via the official Royal Wedding website, also show Middleton on her graduation day from St. Andrews University with William, on vacation with her father and sister and another of her when she was 5-years-old.

The duo is set to marry on April 29 at Westminster Abbey. It's been rumored that Kate will wear an Alexander McQueen gown for the ceremony.

Mardi Gras Stars -- Who Dat?!

To celebrate Fat Tuesday, we've masked some of Hollywood's biggest stars -- can you guess whose famous faces have been given a TMZ Mardi Gras make over?

0308_fat_tuesday_mardi_gras_2011_launch

Zuckerberg Adopts The LUCKIEST DOG EVER

Facebook honcho Mark Zuckerberg just adopted a super-cute little puppy dog ... that LUCKY son-of-a-bitch.

0307_mark_zuckerberg_dog_beast_launch

As TMZ previously reported, Mark and his girlfriend Priscilla Chan had been in the market for a Puli for a while -- and finally found one in Oregon.  They even created a Facebook page for him.

The couple named the puppy Beast. We were hoping he would have gone with Bark Zuckerberg.

Kim Kardashian's Sexy Music Video Sneak Peek!

While Kim Kardashian's song left some underwhelmed, the music video for it is sure to be hot!

0308_welcome_kim_launch
Kim shared some behind-the-scenes shots from the "Jam (Turn It Up)" video shoot on her official website, where she writes "I swear Hype Williams is the most creative guy I know! He is a genius! He came up with all of the different looks and wanted me to experiment with looks that I had never tried before."

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess whose super famous face was given one hell of a celebrity scramblin'?

0304_SCRAMBLE_LAUNCH

Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen -- Kissin' Carnival Couple!

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are really living it up down in Brazil for Carnival!

0308_welcome_TOM_launch
Gisele, who is from the country, and the Patriots star enjoyed the view of a Rio de Janeiro street carnival from their balcony yesterday -- where they were spotted locking lips and dancing like crazy with friends!

Bundchen took part in the festivities in a more official manner on Sunday, where she got all made up and celebrated on a float with her mother, Valdir, and her sisters-in-law Nancy and Julie Brady.

Check out all the party pics above!

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

We've hidden some very sneaky differences in the following photos for you to spot -- good luck!

0225_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE difference in the following photos!**

Teddy on 'Full House': 'Memba Him?!

Tahj Mowry is best known for playing Michelle's funny friend Teddy in the family friendly sitcom "Full House." Guess what he looks like now!

0303_memba_teddy_launch

Celebrity Cross-Dressin'

Sometimes being a superstar can be a real drag -- see which stars have crossed over to the other side.

0121_drag_launch

Frank

No Charlie. No Show. No one can replace Charlie on this show.

WILLIAM

GREAT CONTRACT CLAUSE. I HOPE WARNER'S SUCKS THE BIG ONE ON THIS. THAT SHOW IS DEAD WITHOUT CHARLIE. JON IS FUNNY BUT PLAYS AN EFFEMINATE FATHER. IF THEY KEEP THE SHOW FOR NEXT YEAR THEY'LL HAVE TO KILL CHARLIE OFF AND GET A FOOL LIKE STAMOS TO SWEEP IT OFF THE NETWROK. HAIL RHODESIA, DEATH TO MUGABE AND SHIBAZZ.

julie eddy

although i disaprove of charlies behavior he has shown up for work without missing. if charlies contract does indeed have the clause in it then warner bro.needs to honor it. as far as the behavior of all involved it is shameful but not a surprise. god will judge you'all in the end.

D

I have such mixed feelings on this whole mess. Charlie is living his life as the role he played. If they knew he was in trouble, why didn't they back off of all the booze and women on the show just a little so he could separate real life from his acting. So many actors say that after playing a role for a very long time it becomes a part of them. I really feel they were so concerned with ratings they didn't care how he reacted in real life. I'm not really sticking up for him, but when its in your face every day, day in and day out, and the public loves it so much, why not continue it into your personal life. I agree he needs help, just hope its not to late.

a man

Charlie Sheen---just go away. We don't care about you. Yes, you have your fans, but they are far fewer as the people who are sick and tired of you. I will never watch the movie "Major League" again, nor will I watch any rerun of Two and Half Men that runs on TV again. Why not? Because you make me sick.

Nan

I think Charlie Sheen was funny on 2 1/2 men. However, I think the media has taken advantage of a man who seriously, needs help. It was a bit funny at first but enough is enough! He needs help and compassion and he should be paid for the contract he was given through it's, completion. I think the show should go on, once Charlie is better, if he isn't, then they should replace him but pay him, as anyone would be paid, if they became ill. I believe he is ill and in Hollywood they don't know how to do ill, without a media frenzy! Give him a break. And stop putting him and his weird statements out there for all to be annoyed, by and him to be made a fool. It's embarrassing and insulting to the public.

Barb

Charlie Sheen is a PATHETIC excuse for a human being and MOST IMPORTANTLY, a father!!! What a sad and sick example he is setting for his children and such an embarassment to them as they grow older! LOSER !!!!

Gabriela

Listen. I'm from Bolivia. And In Bolivia, South America, we only watch Two and a half men to see Charlie Sheen. There is no show without Charlie Sheen.
Señores de Warner si quieren seguir teniendo mas temporadas y manteniendo la audiencia, no intenten sacar a Charlie Sheen.
Charlie Sheen hang on

mamamarth

Sheen's been 'phoning it in' for some time now. Why not offer his brother, Emilio the job...send Charlie's character off to a deserted island with some hot chick...bring his brother on-board as his Mom's long-lost illigitimate son...the writers can take it from there. BTW...I've always thought that the '1/2 man' was Charlie...not the kid. Something to think about.

Glenn

Sheen should have to pay Warner Bros. He failed to honor his contract.

FUN!

leave that guy alone! he is a good actor, and name one famous people who doesn't drink or do drogs. Warner brother's are broke without Charlie Sheen and they don't want to pay to any of the actors. Charlie should just be quiet for a while his lawyers work in getting him back or pay. A contract is a contract.
And to the stupids who call him Carlos Estevez, his father's name doesn't make him be less american as other who have "english name"". HE IS A GOOD ACTOR, IN ANY ROLE.

Gordon

Ruthie,

You do not speak for all of us, least of all me. In thinking you do you need your own life evaluated. Another controling wench who thinks her mind is what everyone else thinks, or should think.

Get a life Ruthie 2 1/2 men is an excellent show. Charlie Sheen is an excellent actor. To many of you worry about others success, and how they handle it. When they live in their own glass house.

Stick it to them Charlie with a red hot poker. I hope you laugh all the way to the BANK. Don't let the man win.

Sher

First of all let me say I love TMZ... I can't go to sleep until I have watched It. Charlie Sheen Is a good actor and has done a lot of really good things, but like they say all good things must come to an end. He had a good run, but his acting out Is letting us all down, and I don't think he knows or cares how he looks to people. That's good and bad, good If your anyone else, but bad If you work as an actor, because It's people who watch you It's people who make them important, It's the people loving you that make you a big star. So I would think he would care what the People Thought of him...

Karen

All this fuss over what? A 1/2 hour tv show and an already has-been punk? If getting fired from the best gig in town, at 2 million an episode is WINNING, then I'll be a monkey's uncle. CS is feminine. He beats women, rages behind a microphone, threatens to send someone else to do his violence. My my Charlie, aren't you a bad boy? Not... just a feminime washed up drug addict punk. All we own in this life is our repuation, that's it. Everything else comes and goes. Charlie, you don't have nuthin.

watching

Charlie your washed up!..You look old haggard..Go find an island somewhere, and take your flea bags with you... Nasty, nasty, nasty..Your the kind of person I would never have you over with my family...you bring discust..and anyone who agrees with Charlie..well you know what they say....Birds of a feather flock together....YUK!