Sheen's Korner -- The Disturbing New Rant

3/8/2011 11:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

His hair was a mess ... he couldn't sit still ... his rantings were more maniacal than ever ... but still, Charlie Sheen got in front of his webcam for a very disturbing edition of Sheen's Korner last night.

0308_sheen2_video
When he wasn't burying his head in his arms ... or chain-smoking away ... Charlie once again lashed out against the "trolls" ... this time, blaming them for bad telephone service.

Bottom line -- this isn't fun to watch. It's disturbing.

Chuck Lorre

Janie

Phones were built by trolls? Since when?

His rants are beyond insane and he's certainly not doing himself or his children any favors. If this were a comedic play or joke, that would be fine but instead, his hyperbolic dialogue appears to be real. He's going to lose custody of his children and never again, be employable. I feel sorry for him and hope he gets treatment, STAT.

soulofanangel

Charlie Sheen,

Get down on your knees (not for kinky behavior) but PRAY like you've never prayed before. Seek the guidance from a power bigger than yourself. Then go in Peace to a better life.

There is still help on Earth but if you reject it, prepare yourself for a not so pleasant eternity.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

NobodySpecial,

I didn't think he was faking before. I thought the exact same thing as you...yesterday. I don't think he was faking the whole time. But I think he's faking in this video, because he told ROL that he was going to tell the custody judge that in the videos Brooke would bring to court that he's just playing a character. I think he made this video to back that claim.

Of course that's just this one former hand turkey's opinion.

thestones

His attorney's witnesses are WHO? Aren't they old has been's?

Roseanne- hmmm..I think she speaks for herself (ie-National Anthem)
Cybill- hmmm...Personally I think she's a man...just me.
Brett- hmmm...with that voice...definately a man.Plus if we remember..wasn't her "son" replaced on the show because she was accussed of some sort of gropping with her new boobs??

Open for depate...except for you CHARLIE.

teresa10findley

I must say that this is the most pathetic individual I have seen in quite a long time. He is in complete denial and at this point I think he has some sort of mental illness. The mother's of the children he does have need to go to the court and have a emergency hearing taking his parental rights away. He is a danger to himself and to the small children he has in his custody. Something very bad is going to happen really soon. Charlie, you are a fool and I just hope when you overdose your children are nowhere in range of finding your dead body.

Kevin

TMZ, stop giving Sheen what he craves.....attention. If you stop showing and talking about his foolish rants, then maybe he'll seek help. Unfortunately, there are sooo many idiots in this world that don't have self-love and they seek out someone else in the same boat, to minimize their own issues. That is why some idiots cheer Sheen on, and post stuff on this site, encouraging Sheen to act out more. Don't give this man anymore attention, unless he checks into rehab. Please...help save Charlie, don't contribute to his death!!!!

ThinkingParent

#1.-FAKE? You're kidding I hope. You don't get that gaunt 'faking it'. He's trying to cover up by saying it's an act; like addicts will do. If he doesn't get help, he'll have a massive heart attack and die. Corey Haim did years of abuse to his body, got clean, and even then, had massive heart failure. His poor kids... they need their mom(s) more than ever.

thestones

What's this about wanting to go to Haiti w/Sean Penn???

mannequin

I'm beginning to wonder if this is just how Hollywood operates now; if you can't get attention on merit, just act out. Have we become such a pathetic society that we find this humorous?

Janie

Trying to confuse the court with what's "real" and what's "true", Sheen isn't "winning. The court will default to the fact that he appears insane and isn't a comedy gold. Had his rants been funny, that would be a different story. Instead, he comes off as paranoid, grandiose and mentally unstable.

This isn't funny and I feel for his family and children.

RealityBites

He looks horrible, I don't see why anyone would "fake" being nuts, no intelligent person would hire this man ever again. His family can't do much, unless he harms someone or himself they can't commit him. Looney Tunes for sure!

kinm

Shame on his parents for not putting him into psych ward for some checkup.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Posted at 6:48 AM on Mar 8, 2011 by ThinkingParent

As I explained to NobodySpecial,

I don't think the whole thing is fake, just this video. I think he made this video so he can claim to a judge in a custody hearing that he's just "playing a character" and not really a psycho crackhead.

Don't get me wrong, I really think he is a psycho crackhead.

Granny