Evelyn Lozada

I'm QUITTING 'Basketball Wives'

3/8/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada claims she was stabbed in the back by producers and wants to leave the show for good ... TMZ has learned.

Evelyn Lozada Quits Basketball Wives
Sources close to the reality star tell us ... Evelyn feels producers violated her trust by allegedly divulging sensitive information about an illicit relationship she had in the past.

We're told Evelyn believes producers leaked the information to a female cast member in an effort to incite a violent confrontation between the two women on the show.

We're told Evelyn feels completely betrayed and even fired off an email to producers last night ... saying she wants to leave the show for good.

So far, no official comment from Evelyn.

shanta

EVELYN IS A SCARY BITCH WHEN IT CAMES TO TAMMY. TAMMY GON BEAT THAT ASS.

RJ

Evelyn will start selling her daughter next. Her daughter already knows what her mother is.

Evelyn Pool

I like Evelyn, but I hate haters like Tami, green eyed monster!!!

Evelyn Pool

I feel like y'all are haters cause a woman like Evelyn sticks out alot, I know haters when I see them...I have had haters in my life most of my life, I know them when I see them!!! Evelyn Don't walk away, let ugly ass Tami walk away first you was on basket ball wives first, stand your grown girl... Fight with peace, don't fight evil with evil!!!

Me

I CANT STAND THIS BITCH, I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN TAMMY WHOOPPED HER ASS THATS WHY SHE HAD SO MUCH RESPECT FOR HER AT THE REUNION SHOW, BITCH CLOSED UR LEGS FIRST TO THEM MEN, I CAN SEE WHY OCHO WHANTS TO MARRY HER BECAUSE VH1 WONT RENEW HES SHOW AND HE WANTS TO BE A FAME THEREFORE THIS IS A GOOD SALE FOR HIM TO BE ON CAMERA...HOPE WE DONT HAVE TO DEAL WHIT THEM THAT MUCH THIS SEASON,,,,LOL

sandra mccoy

If my Girl Evelyn leave the Show" there will be no Basketball Wives show" I wouldn t even watch it"

kris

Evelyn and all you basketball wives. What do your parents and grandmothers think of all the profanity that comes out of your mouths. I would be so embarrassed if you were my daughter. Try practicing at home speaking with out swearing. I bet there would be silence in your homes. Grow up. Normal adult women with CLASS don't feel the need to talk like that

rose

omg the things people will do for money lets hope some day these girls will grow up and why are they called wives "THEY WISH" GO TAMMI AND ROICE

tilitiiz

She a "BBH" and she's being paid like one. More power to her. Although, I think she is changing venues....WATCH OUT NFL!

#TeamTammie!!

I can NOT stand Evelyn!!! I just want someone to get up in her ass. Tammie need to get a hold of her QUICK! She is SOOOO damn FAKE...[uhhhh]. She needs to LEAVE the show for good, then maybe she won't get her ass whipped by Tammie anymore. Even if Tammie doesn't get Evelyn, I STRONGLYYY believe that Royce will get her FIRST b|c she had NO right throwing that damn glass at her. OMG, I wish she would've gotten her!!! And that is how I really feel about that crazyyy lady, :).

#TeamTammie!!

karen

evelyn needs her ass beat so bad and i hope tamy gives it to her i cant stand her she is very fake and she is not cute she looks a pure-d mess nobody likes her if she stays on the show it wont last long i'm just saying.

LOLA

RELAX STOP HATING ON EVELYN DONT GET MAD SHE IS JUST BEING REAL LATINAS DONT TAKE BULL **** AND SPECIALLY FROM TAMI WHO IS SHE COME ON SHE HAS NO CLASS WHATS SO EVER

Neicy

Reality Shows are making American woman look like Prostitutes with no class or morals all over the world. No wonder they call us infidels!

godsbg55

Evelyn is sooo real. She lives out her life to the fullest.The rest of the world..on their death beds will talk about all the things we thought about but didn't do or say but Evelyn brings it.In the previous episode Evelyn stated she liked Tami and wanted to be a friend. She told her about her relationship with Kenny but this happened BEFORE Tami was a "FACTOR". Evelyn spent 10 yrs with Antoine so I guess that would make her a common law wife. Tami is a drunk and a bully in a bad looking wig and she is jealous of Evelyn and it shows. The show has garnered its popularity from Evelyn challenging the little boy looking cheerleader girl Royce and the man in the wig Tami. Tami and Royce are using the negative emails and comments toward Evelyn to raise their popularity. Royce the little mouse needs to boody-bump her way back into the mouse-hole and Tami needs professional help with her drinking. Tami wants to be the "boss" and fight her way to the popular position on the show. UFC is where she belongs. Tami has issues with Evelyn because of her looks and she can still pull the professional ball players. No one wants Tami and she knows this. She wants everyone to say what they have to say to her face but obviously she can't handle the truth!