Evelyn Lozada

I'm QUITTING 'Basketball Wives'

3/8/2011 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada claims she was stabbed in the back by producers and wants to leave the show for good ... TMZ has learned.

Evelyn Lozada Quits Basketball Wives
Sources close to the reality star tell us ... Evelyn feels producers violated her trust by allegedly divulging sensitive information about an illicit relationship she had in the past.

We're told Evelyn believes producers leaked the information to a female cast member in an effort to incite a violent confrontation between the two women on the show.

We're told Evelyn feels completely betrayed and even fired off an email to producers last night ... saying she wants to leave the show for good.

So far, no official comment from Evelyn.

janet

Evelyn, who's going to pay for your upkeep? Fake hair, nails so on.

My two cents ;)

I am SO glad the truth came out as to why Evelyn was such a b*tch and was so mean to others. Yet she was tolerant of Tammy. I wanted to help Tammy BEAT HER A$$! Evelyn probably upset cause her newest trick man Ocho Cinco figured her out! She is a liar. I know her ex and he is a pleasant man who probably went crazy because of her evil ways! DOWN GOES EVIL-LYN! HA! KARMA!

kromen

Not a ho, but a full-blown hooaahhh! (Say it like your from the Jersey Shore)

Hisjules

test

Ms T

This chick is always blaming other people for everything. She is notorious for lashing out at everyone; thinking she is more clever than everyone else. No loss to the show for sure. She is very one-way or the highway; very unforgiving and extremely snotty. Glad someone got one over on her haha

Chun LI

Kayne was singing about you Evelyn.Goldi$$er.I'm glad Tammi bounced your head off the wall.Tammi is the only real one.Shaunie you started it and you aren't high class either because you were cheating on your husband with Shaq.

sandy

Evelyn, is just a whore. All she does is mess with atheletes. she tried to talk about royce but she is the groupie. She aint even married to an athelete. Where does she fit in here? you see she went to bed with ocho on the first night.

shiela

I don't get these shows, don't you have to be a wife to be on the show. Divorced isn't a housewife... and Shaq's wife is a LOOOOOOOSER>>>>

Ceci

Evelyn is a survivor! She will pay to play when she's old and ugly! I hope Ochocinco has a good retirement package' cause she is lookin' for the money.

blackgale2004

"GOOD" SHE'S 2 STUCK-UP ANYWAY & THINK HER SH**************T DON'T SMELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLA @ YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demi

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A HO, TALKS LIKE A HO, BEHAVES LIKE A HO...

Amy

I doubt the tramp will leave, she's blowing smoke. Prolly hopes they pay her more money. But for the record Evelyn, we already knew you were a tramp. You think you are better than Tami and Royce but you're not. First of all, Royce is at least educated and beautiful, Tami was at least married when she had her two kids and both ladies are beautiful. Now what gets me is this Shaunie, she's a real work of art. She sits back and remains quiet for the most part while the other women tear each other down. Shaunie stabbed you in the back Evelyn. haha..Eveyln you are trash and you need to remove some of those tattoos (sp), so not lady like.

I also believe Evelyn rolled her eyes when Jennifer went to visit her at her apartment and had her dog with her. I swear Evelyn rolled her eyes. I recently read on Jennifer’s website that she has a BA and did very well in school but she’s being a real fool around Evelyn. Jen remember that your hubby Eric warned you about Evelyn.

Amy

If the producers did trick her, that's what happens when you do wrong. There's no way she did not know Kenny was married. I even knew and I am miles away. lol. Like others posted, Evelyn is ghetto but think she's hiding it, and she's trash, big time. Tami is ghetto too but Tami is real. Tami is also a nice looking woman but she needs to learn how to dress, etc. I prefer Evelym to leave than Royce because its nice to have at least one woman on the show who is not an attention whore or clown.

Meeka

This show should be called "Ex Basketball Baby Mamas with a Whole Lot of Drama" Also if Ocho and Evelyn get a reality show, I certainly am not going to watch it. I can't stand either one of them. Evelyn is a jumpoff and she thinks she's better than everyone else. She turns me totally off. I don't like Ocho because he has a low self esteem. He wants to be a Mexican. I don't dislike him because he wants to be Mexican, but because he doesn't like himself. I watched the TO show which came on b4 his show and I never even watched his show by accident and never will. If he adds Evelyn, OMG, SMH. Lol.I definitely won't watch it. I'm glad Tami tapped that a$$. I hope she does it again. Evelyn always wants to try & punk someone;I've hoped she'd get socked in the face a long time ago.

jackie

Whats wrong Eve you got caught again being a whore........like in vegas... so mad a Suzie and you got blown up for what you are a down dirty Slut....your not even a wife you don't have a marrige to Antwon your were just a "groppie" last laugh is on you.........hee hee !! Fake ass hoe!