Michael Lohan -- I'm Ambushing Lindsay with 'Rehab'

3/8/2011 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan won't just be attending Lindsay's court hearing on Thursday -- TMZ has learned, he'll have an entire crew of "Celebrity Rehab" cameras in tow ... but not if the Lohan Clan can stop him.

0308_michael_lohan_EXD_TMZ_01

Michael told reporters last night about his plans to have the "Rehab" crew film him being a supportive father in court -- when Lindsay will either plea to grand theft or go to trial -- but we're told Dina and the fam found out ... and now they're trying to stop the whole operation before it happens.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, the family is FURIOUS -- claiming Michael is making a mockery of Lindsay's court date ... turning the entire thing into a spectacle ... and now they're scrambling to find a way to shut him down.

There's a precedent though -- cameras have previously been allowed in Judge Schwartz' courtroom ... so Mama Lohan and co. might be S.O.L.

anonymous

Wow... Dr. Drew has been wanting Lindsey for a while and he's getting her through her dumn dad... Pathetic

NikkiDryden

I thought I heard him say he wasn't going to talk to the media anymore...Did I dream it? Dream on... I don't think its physically possible for a media whore like him not too grab any attention that anyone will give him. He's an embarrassment...enough already

Mark Proctor

Get a life and stop capitalizing on your daughter's problems.

kp

FRICKIN DIRT BAG DOUCHE THAT'S WHAT HE IS.

OMG

This guys is a big d-bag. Seriously!

kp

DR. DREW IS NO BETTER, GREEDY ****

OMG

Dr. Drew is an attention Whore D-bag as well.
I wish their 15 mins would be up already!

Jano

Worst father EVER

sugarbee

I'm no fan of Lindsay's but the poor girl has a douche bag for a father.

Phreaky

Dina is as delusional as Lindsay. Making it a spectacle? What about the numerous live feeds of the event? What about the paps lining up hours before she arrives to court? What about CNN and MSNBC showing helicopter footage from the time she leaves her home and is driven to the courthouse? ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Dina needs to shut up

chris

This guy is SUCH A MORON. Michael, just a word of advice....If you PLAN an AMBUSH, YOU DONT TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT as that takes away the "element of surprise"

And I thought you stopped talking to the media?!?!

Jill

@ therock

are you serious? it's their family, they don't have to forgive him if they don't want to and no one is asking you to forgive lindsay. it's your decision as it is theirs and considering he has betrayed them over and over again after always promising to change, they have every right.

Kate

I hope Dr. Drew doesn't allow that, but I also have to wonder how much this idiot has to do before he gets arrested for stalking his own daughter. Pathetic POS.

cloe

If there's a protective order to keep him away from Dina, then hopefully he won't be allowed in. What a worthless excuse of a father. I cannot even imagine being related to this slimeball.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

What a dirt bag,we hate you Michael lie-han!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments