Charlie Sheen's Internship

74,040 Applications

3/9/2011 5:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen will have a hell of a time selecting his intern -- TMZ has learned Charlie has received more than 70,000 applications from people in 181 countries.

Charlie Sheen Internship
Earlier this week, Sheen announced he was looking for a "winning" social media intern to join his team for an 8-week paid internship.

According to a rep from Internships.com -- the site Charlie is using to recruit his intern -- 74,040 people applied from all over the world.

As for any potential risks associated with the gig -- the rep tells us, "We always encourage candidates to research the company and position they're applying for."

Wendy

OMG, this dude has lost his freakin' mind!! I think this may go far beyond even just drugs. I think he has had a break with reality.

sense

It seems like there would be more than 75,000 faded-star f@#*ers or people looking for a few extra bumps or sycophants wearing pork pie hats...

mjl

pfft he probably pays over a million a year in property taxes and homeowner association fees on his muholland estates mansion alone. not mentioning any other property he may have. yeah you have to earn big in order to stay living big.

And charlie just sprung a leak. a BIG money leak that is..

Lori

Posted at 2:14 PM on Mar 9, 2011 by sense
===============================================

You're so right...they all must still be at school (high school) but boy...when they get home? Watch OUT!

Oh and the Pork Pie Hats are HYSTERICAL! truly only d-bags are wearing them, well, those and then there are the "Page boy" caps...anyone who is a MAN or over 25 SHOULD BURN THOSE THINGS.

shutupalready

The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Darr247

@BlindWille - females are blonde, not blond.

Darr247

The internship would be a strictly-online relationship, like the person who manages President Obama's facebook/myspace/et al pages. Anyone would be a fool to relocate to la-la land for an 8-week gig, paid or not.

But I wager he'll give 3 or 4 applicants the 8-week trial and they'll be competing for the permanent position, whether they know it or not. Probably half will be fired the first week and another 3 or 4 selected to take their places.

Joann

7. I have literally grown to detest Sheen. If I hear his cracked voice say winning again I will throw up. This loser needs to stfu!!! I hae never known a 45 year old man to be so immature.

Posted at 12:29 PM on Mar 9, 2011 by phoenix
________________________________________________________________
I feel the same way. I like his 2 And 1/2 Men character but the REAL Charlie Sheen is an *******. For me, when he says "DUH", it makes me want to jump through my computer screen and smack some sense into him. LOL.

________________________________________________________________
75. As Sheen continues his Media Madness tour, firing salvos at practically everyone and everything, he called Cryer "a troll" and ripped into him, saying: "Jon has not called me. He's a turncoat, a traitor, a troll. Clearly he's a troll.

Posted at 1:49 PM on Mar 9, 2011 by thestones
________________________________________________________________
WTH...Did Charlie call up Jon and give him a "heads up" to let him know what he was going to do and how it could put HIS JOB in jeopardy? Hell no he didn't.

Now he's "hurt" because Jon didn't call him up and give him a thumbs up on the insanity he brought to the table which put not only Jon but EVERYONE'S job in jeopardy. Screw you Charlie.

And, if he's so almighty and waiting for the rest of us to catch up to him why is he's asking for approval from others for his insane acts.

Charlie is a loser in more ways than one.

Anya

He'll probably be dead by then.

phoenix

I sincerly despise Charlie Sheen. I do not feel sorry for him anymore. He is a selfish shell of a grotesque looking so called man. I can not wait until we never hear about him again. His immaturity and selfishness is beyond anything I have ever experienced.

I want him to continue to have his little sick followers. As long as they continue to enable him will be the quicker we get rid of him.

shutupalready

Lost His Hair
His Teeth
His Wives
His Family
His Children
His Job
His Mind

Not necessarily in that order

Pat B

I smell "reality show"! I'm sure he is shopping that idea to Bravo, VH1, MTV, etc. It will at least be more interesting than "Sister Wives", "Jersey Shores" and "The Housewives of (fill in the city)". Maybe more along the lines of "Bad Girls Club" ... or Flava Flav's "Flavor of Love"!

Pat

@Lori... Read the ad! Sheesh.

============

"intern for what? i mean, what does the intern have to do?"

GeneL

"...more than 70,000 applications from people in 181 countries."

Extraterrestrial Aliens...
please invade Earth, conquer us, and put us out of our misery. We have finally reached the point where our brains are useless and common-sense has been replaced with delirium and insanity.

kingborg

no he will sell the apps to telemarketers so the wannabes will be spammed to hell! and again i say mark my words this is a script he is following! all leading to a reality show.