Schwarzenegger -- Face Off with Traffic Cop

3/10/2011 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's barely been two months since his last run-in with the law -- but unlike the cruel parking ticket he got back in January, former California Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger got off this time with a warning.

Schwarzenegger Traffic Cop

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Arnold was driving around L.A. in his Porsche yesterday -- top down and everything -- and was eventually pulled over for an unknown traffic violation.

Thankfully, he's Arnold Schwarzenegger -- so he got off with a verbal warning and went happily on his way ... no citation, nothing.

lozgro

Hey give the guy a break...I am a nobody and just got pulled over and just had a warning too!!!! The cops have their good and bad days...sometimes more than others...and we all can get pardons!!!!

Arnold

Just like all celebrities, gets off. If average Joe or Jill does something wrong, they get the book thrown at em. If I was a resident of California, I would be a little upset that he driving a Porsche and left your state broke as a joke. Hmmmmmmm. Ofcourse, he is still raking in the dough from his movies.

princetrumpet

No big whoop, citizens. I've been let off with a warning plenty of times. Next.

princetrumpet

No big whoop, citizens. I've been let off with a warning several times. Next.

Andi

PUT HIM IN JAIL AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!!!!!

DaveFaust

It's not a big deal. I think Nicole Richie got like 6 minutes in jail for an OUI, but Keifer got jail time. Arnold would have paid a ticket. Oh and he was a great governor that worked outside his party for stem cell research. California was beyond help.

Scudrunner51

Yeah, who's the broad in the car?!..Its not his wife...Hmmm.
Ya know Arnold liked to Grope women...When he ran for office his wife took their kids out of town so they wouldn't see Arnold getting harassed about it by the media....When in office he secretly lowered a Sex crime---'Groping' from a felony to an Aggravted Misdemeanor so he wouldn't be viewed as a sex offender...You can bet Brown has pushed it back up to where it was before. Too he made law's for the rest of us but broke them all himself....I'll Never watch another movie with him in it! When they filmed True Lies they did a lot of the Jet scenes in one of the old hangers at the Van Nuys airport. I was invited to watch some of the shooting...I made a quiet comment to the person next to me as to how Short Arnold was...He got mad & had me removed from the set & made a remark that I'd never work in Hollywood again...Hell, I didn't work for Hollywood then...I was a Company Pilot...Arrogant Ass!

dahpne

"Happy Birthday Sam Botta and Congratulations on your new show Live Fearless with Sam Botta by Movie Tech Studios"

George(a)

????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahhahhahh funny name !!!!!!!!!!

know it all

Arnold was the best Governor ever. He tried to make a difference, but experienced resistence from those damn GIRLIE MEN.
JLS is a F_ _ _ ing TROLL. ignorant fool! Arnold never even took a pay for working, idiot! Gave it to the state. Did you do that with your pay check (for the year?)

brianhook19

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it.

Seo Company India

brianhook19

Seo Company India

brianhook19

Seo Company India

Mike

A lot of people get off with warnings. Jeesh, is everything a freakin conspiracy.

Card Man

I've been let off with warnings a couple of times & I am by no means famous or rich. Treat them with respect & not mouth off could be the clue.

Also, CA. has been a mess for a couple of decades.

All governors get way too much blame/credit, the state legislatures are the people in control & need to ALL be kicked out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments